Pet Mod [Gen 8] Crossover Chaos

quick resubs

"YOU...! Did you think I'd forget? The time you smashed into me with your Hi-Jump! That time I was betrayed by Helpers! Or when I was replaced by that mechanical cloud! I-I... Sniff... there's something in my eye..."
Pokémon: Kracko
Origin: Kirby series
Type: Electric
Ability: Levitate / Regenerator
Stats: 110/90/90/120/80/80 (570)
Notable Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Wild Charge, Electro Ball, Zap Cannon, Surf, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Double-Edge, Attack Order, Rapid Spin, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Bomb Blast (see Pandora), Bomb Throw (see Pandora), Overheat, Megahorn, Smart Strike, Drill Run, Hurricane, Defog, Growth, Recover
Reasoning: One of Kirby's most persistent enemies, Kracko is a cycloptic thundercloud who can appear from the sky - any sky - and is probably immortal. Electric because he's a stormcloud who specializes in utilziing electrical "beams". Levitate because he levitates constantly. Regenerator (and Recover) because he's strongly implied to be essentially immortal (able to re-manifest as long as there are clouds in the sky - any sky). He specializes in energy projection but is still pretty fond of tackles. His physical Defense is a bit higher than his Special Defense because he's covered in spikes. his speed is 80 because while he's not especially fast he's not really slow either.

Kracko gets some pretty standard Electric moves because of thunderbolts and an electricified body, though some of his more spherical energy blasts give him Electro Ball and Zap Cannon as well. Surf, Hydro Pump, and Rain Dance line up the closest with how Kracko uses water (unleashing torrential rains below him). Double-Edge because of his tackles. Attack Order because one of his most basic attacks is summoning enemies to fight alongside him. Rapid Spin because he spins with some attacks.

Energy Ball and Shadow Ball from his ball-shaped energy shots. Focus Blast because he can also make a really big one. Megahorn and Smart Strike because he's covered in spikes and he has what are *very unambigiously* horns in his Kracko DX form. Bomb Blast and Bomb Throw because he's been known to use bombs before, and Overheat because the bombs he uses as Parallel Big Kracko in Kirby: Star Allies in particular are on the strong and fiery side. Drill Run because he can turn some of his spikes into what look like drills in Kirby: Triple Deluxe. Hurricane and Defog from how he clears away clouds when his second phase starts in Kirby: Triple Deluxe. Growth because he grows before using some of his stronger attacks.

Larger cousin of the Obble. Pairs with a mate for life and will never leave its side.
Pokémon: Oblobble
Origin: Hollow Knight
Type: Bug/Flying
Ability: Lover Gods (Before being knocked below 50% HP, hits twice at 0.75x power. After being knowcked below 50% HP, enters Solo form and restores 50% of max HP. In Solo form, multiplies Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by 1.5x. Stays in Solo form even if healed or switched out.)
Stats: 105/90/80/95/80/50 (500)
Notable Moves: Signal Beam, Gunk Shot, Sludge Bomb, Lava Plume, Overheat, Fly, Dual Wingbeat, Body Slam, Heavy Slam, Roar, Roost
Reasoning: A mated pair of large, flying bugs fought in the Colosseum of Fools. Bug/Flying because flying bugs. Their ability is named after part of their title in Godhome, and reflects the mechanics of their fight - when one Oblobble dies, the other gets some HP back and becomes considerably faster and more vicious (not like that's saying much in the first place). They fly around somewhat awkwardly and might slam into the Knight, but their main attack is shooting globs of Infection - which gives them Poison moves for the obvious reasons, and also Fire moves due to the Infection's origins. Also because they have wings they get Dual Wingbeat and Roost.

these items are resubs too:

Item: Potion of the Turtle Master
Origin: Minecraft
Effect: Upon entry, boosts Def and SpD by 2 stages, but lowers Speed by two stages. Consumed on use.
Fling Effect: 10 BP
Reasoning: In Minecraft, thhe Potion of the Turtle Master gives Resistance and Slowness to the person who drinks it, which respectively lower the damage they take from all sources and the speed at which they move.

Item: Bloodlust
Origin: 100% Orange Juice
Effect: Damages the user by 25% of their max HP at the start of each turn. All of the user's moves drain 75% of the damage dealt.
Fling Effect: 10 BP
Reasoning: In 100% Orange Juice, this card deals 1 HP at the start of each turn (most things in that game don't have a whole lot of HP, 1 is a noticeable chunk) and heals the user by 100% of the damage dealt, along with other effects that don't translate over to Pokémon. I reduced the amount of healing for balance reasons I guess. Not 100% sure it was the right call, but I went with it anyway.

Last edited:
Quick resub(I'm tired of this):
Screenshot 2021-07-04 3.29.17 PM.png

"This will be your burial ground!"
Pokemon: Kazuya Mishima
Series/Origin: Tekken

Type: Fighting/Electric(Regular Form), Fighting/Dark(Devil, Devil X forms)

Signature Moves: Devil Blaster(Hits all types neutrally, Electric, 100 BP, 100% accuracy, 5-8 PP, Special.), Electric Wind God Fist(stuns you for two turns if the Electric part hits, Fighting/Electric, 5-8 PP, 80% accuracy, 100 BP.), Final Blaster(Upgraded Z-Move of Devil Blaster, 200 BP, Electric.), 10 Hit Combo(Can hit 10 times with 10 power per hit, but sometimes doesn't, due to 75% accuracy), Dragon Uppercut(120 power 100% accuracy move that takes 2 turns to activate, 5-8 PP, Fighting.), Inferno(Kazuya)(Goes through Protect, Special attack, 5-8 PP, 75 BP, 100% accuracy, Electric.), Air Inferno(Can hit Pokemon using Fly, Special attack,5-8 PP, 75 BP, 100% accuracy, Electric.), Lion Slayer(Causes Smack Down effect, 110 BP, 5-8 PP, 90% accuracy, Fighting.), Soul Thrust(A less powerful Focus Punch but getting hit doesn't make the attack fail, 100% accuracy, 90 BP, 2-4 PP, Fighting.), Demon Scissors(Jumps up first turn, attacks second turn, 80 BP, 90% accuracy, 5-8 PP, Fighting.)

Unique Item: Devil Gene(Gives Kazuya the Devil transformation. Can be used in conjunction with rage for Devil-X, giving access to the Z-move.)

Ability: Rage(Attack power increases by 1.2 at 20% HP, can be sacrificed for Devil form with a unique 5th move, gaining the ability to use Inferno(Kazuya), Devil Blaster, and Air Inferno.) (HA: Unaware)

Other moves:

Physical: Thunder Punch, Close Combat, Thunderous Kick, Fire Punch, Counter, Double Kick, Circle Throw, Sky Drop, Low Kick, Dynamic Punch, Stomp, Sky Uppercut

Special: Dark Pulse, Origin Pulse

Stats:
HP: 100
Attack: 115
Defense: 100
Sp.Atk: 50
Sp.Def: 55
Spe: 100

In Devil X:
HP: 100
Attack: 115
Defense: 100
Sp. Atk:100
Sp. Def: 55
Spe: 100

Reasoning:

STATS: The HP references how all characters have the same HP in Tekken, so the HP is 100. Devil Kazuya's laser isn't that powerful and is weak to getting zoned out, hence his low Sp.Atk and Sp. Def. The Speed is kind of high because of the movement in his franchise, with wavedashing and the Korean Backdash, but that's all you're limited to in Tekken 7. The Defense is 100 because, once again, a lot of physical up-close moves do about the same damage. The Sp. Atk in Devil X is that high because of the ABSURD damage that his Z-move does. Lastly, all fighters in Tekken have really strong physical attacks, so this makes sense.

ATTACKS: He has a moveset like this because of his Tekken 7 moveset. I couldn't put them all onto him, so I gave him over double the amount of signature moves Zygarde has and several regular Pokemon moves.
10-Hit Combo is a move he has through all the games, and it hits the opponent 10 times. The opponent can dodge out of it, though.
EWGF is his best move in the games, so I made it his best move here The paralysis references the Smash version, where it stuns the foe.
Lion Slayer in Smash Bros spikes, hence the Smack Down effect.
Inferno is unblockable when Devil can use it, so I made it go through Protect. Air Inferno hits the opponents if they jump up, so I made the opponent get hurt during Fly.
Devil Blaster hits all targets exactly the same, including fighters like Mokujin, who would have a grass typing.
Dragon Uppercut isn't special. It's a powerful two-turn move.
Demon Scissors has an animation where the user jumps up and then attacks.
And Soul Thrust causes Power Crush in Tekken 7.

Ability: Rage is a mechanic in Tekken 7, and it occurs when you're at 20%. This increases the power of attacks by 1.2, and can be sacrificed for Rage Arts, Drives, or a Devil transformation(Rage Art won't happen).

TYPING: The typing for his normal form is a suggestion from Ninjacid, and the other typing ideas were based on the Devil form being a dark entity inside of Kazuya.

ITEM: Considering the fact that the Devil Gene causes the transformation, this makes perfect sense as an Ultra-Burst type item.

1628908335284.png

“OOOOOOOK!”
Pokémon: Monkey
Franchise/Origin: Rhythm Heaven
Type: Normal
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Rhythm Strike, Body Slam, Celebrate, Copycat, Defense Curl, Double Hit, Double Edge, Encore, Entrainment, Fake Out, Follow Me, Helping Hand, Me First, Simple Beam, Uproar, Bulk Up, Branch Poke, Leaf Blade, Fling,
Z-Move: Monkey and its forms can all use Go For A Perfect!
Stats: 80/80/80/80/80/80 [480 BST]

1628908351132.png

Pokémon: Monkey-Showtime
Type: Ice
Ability: Slush Rush
Moves: Monkey’s Moveset + Ice Hammer, Hammer Arm, Dragon Hammer, Wood Hammer, Aurora Veil, Hail, Ice Ball, Ice Shard, Haze, Mist, Spotlight
Stats: 80/120/90/60/110/70 [530 BST]

1628908367360.png

Pokémon: Monkey-Tap
Pokémon: Monkey-Tap
Type: Fighting
Ability: Tap Trial - Iron Fist but for kicking moves
Moves: Monkey’s Moveset + Double Kick, Triple Kick, Jump Kick, High Jump Kick, Low Kick, Blaze Kick, Mega Kick, Thunderous Kick
Stats: 80/115/70/85/60/120 [530 BST]

1628908381386.png
Pokémon: Monkey-Watch
Type: Steel
Ability: Tempo Up
Moves: Monkey’s Moveset + Bullet Punch, Gear Grind, Double Slap, Wake-Up Slap, Metal Sound, Electro Ball, Fly, Double Team, Zing Zap, Perish Song
Stats: 80/105/85/85/95/80 [530 BST]

1628908400329.png

Pokémon: Monkey-Acrobat
Type: Flying
Ability: Unburden
Moves: Monkey’s Moveset + Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Agility, Swift, Fly, Sky Attack, Sky Drop, Tailwind, Stuff Cheeks, Night Slash, Spotlight, Swords Dance
Stats: 80/125/75/80/75/95 [530 BST]

1628908412539.png

Pokémon: Monkey-Pajama
Type: Psychic
Ability: Psychic Surge
Moves: Monkey’s Moveset + Sweet Dreams, Rest, Sleep Talk, Lunge, Snore, Yawn, Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Bounce, Hypnosis, Moonblast, Tri-Attack, Calm Mind
Stats: 80/70/95/130/80/75 [530 BST]

Reasoning: Well, this is a lot to cover, isn’t it?
Monkey is one of Rhythm Heaven’s most recurring characters, and has starred in 12 different Rhythm Heaven Minigames!
Base form Monkey represents a variety of games that didn’t have quite enough to make an entire form out of:
- Tambourine can be seen in Follow Me and Entrainment
- Fan Club has Uproar and Encore
- Fling fits for both Hole in One and Exhibition Match
- Leaf Blade and Branch Poke represents Monkey’s appearance in Clap Trap
Base Monkey also gets flat stats for being the base form, and gets Adaptability due to how many roles it has throughout Rhythm Heaven. Now that base form is out of the way, now onto Monkey’s forms!
Showtime was a game exclusive to Rhythm Tengoku, in which Monkey utilizes a hammer to hit food to Penguins jumping by. As such, it gets Hammer Moves, higher strength, lower speed, and Slush Rush to represents the Penguins Sliding about.
Tap Trial has recurred in almost every Rhythm Heaven Game, in which two Monkeys tap their legs about in various patterns you must follow. This is represented by making Monkey-Tap heavily Kick focused, both in moves and ability. The game is quite fast, so the stats reflect that.
Monkey Watch is what many could consider an incredibly annoying game to play. To reflect that difficulty to keep up with all of the Monkey High-Fives, it gets the previously made Tempo Up ability. It also gets slap and mechanical moves, as well as perish song due to a watch keeping track of time, and this move puts the opponent on a timer.
Monkey Acrobat has high attack and middling speed, which can be boosted with unburden, as Monkey Acrobat needs to not hold anything to swing around. It gets mostly Flying type moves, as well as some theatrical stuff to mimic how the game is displayed. Also, Stuff Cheeks is a fun little nod to a certain Donut Remix.
Pajama Party is a rather… weird game. These Monkeys jump around alongside a little girl in a fantastical dreamscape. Pajama Monkey gains Psychic Surge to mirror the switch to a Magical world mid-song. Sweet Dreams, from Madotsuki, is also here to mirror a certain move in the minigames where the Monkeys, one column at a time, fall to the ground and go to sleep.
This was certainly my largest sub yet, so if I missed explaining anything, my bad.

Item subs

1628949651357.png

Item: Classic Coin
Franchise: Hitman Series
Effect: Using a Status Move causes the user to switch out to an ally. Can be used three times before breaking.
Fling: 10 BP, Causes the Opponent to Flinch
Reasoning: The Coin is a classic, integral tool in 47’s arsenal. As the go-to distraction tool, the Coin is generally used for two main purposes.
The first is to lure a target into a secluded zone. This is rather difficult to simulate in Pokémon, so the coin’s functionality will focus on the second purpose: manipulating the scene in which 47 can sneak past guards. This is more manageable, and can be translating into switching out of the playing field.
Why only for status moves? Because if you were to attack a guard, they would focus on hunting you down, not examining the coin.
This item is used three times before breaking, as equipping the item in planning will give 47 3 coins to use.
Flinging the coin will do little to no damage, but the target will flinch, as they are distracted picking up the coin for a turn.

Last edited:
(don't forget to click on the item slate submission spoiler everyone! hopefully ToadBrigade knows that they exist when it comes to voting time)
(Resub)

Item: Urban Camo Cape
Franchise/Origin: Girls' Frontline
Fling BP: 30
Effects: Increases critical hit chance by 2 stages (to 1/2) but halves the Speed of the user.
Reasoning: It does increase critical hit chance back in its game of origin, but since critical hit stages have radically changed since Gen 6, it would have been best to make sure it halved the user's Speed to make sure it doesn't usurp Scope Lens and cause moves like Slash and Leaf Blade to end up critically hitting every time when a theoretical user holds it.

Item: Air Radar
Franchise/Origin: Azur Lane
Fling BP: 100
Effects: User’s damaging moves deal 30% more damage to targets that are Flying-type, are holding an Air Balloon, or have the ability Levitate. This does not affect direct damage moves like Dragon Rage and Seismic Toss.
Reasoning: Auxiliary equips from Azur Lane were the only type of equipment that would really have been suitable as held items. The Air Radar and its upgrades increase shipgirls' anti-air capabilities which translates here into its damage boost against similar targets which are ungrounded and therefore are in the air. It is a situational yet powerful item that does its job where Stealth Rocks failed to since the introducing of the Heavy-Duty Boots.

Panic_Necklace.png

Item: Panic Necklace
Franchise/Origin: Terraria
Fling BP: 10, raises hit target's Speed by 1 stage
Effects: Raises the user's Speed by 1 stage every time it is hit with a non-Status move that does not deal indirect damage (i.e.: moves that aren't affected by Magic Guard). Does not activate its speed boost upon being hit with Knock Off and removed by it.
Reasoning: This is yet another Terraria accessory that triggers its effects every hit its holder takes back in its source material. The movement speed boost it gives has been translated to an increase in Speed stages. This does mean the movement boost is permanent, when in Terraria it isn't but this proves to be a valuable asset for Speed increases that rivals the Blunder Policy.

(Resub)

"Ready to get to work? I won't take no for an answer! C'mon! 3, 2, 1, start!"

Pokémon: Utage
Franchise/Origin: Arknights
Type:

Abilities: Serious Mode (HA: Intimidate)
Signature ability - Serious Mode – Berserk clone but increases user's Speed by one stage instead of Sp. Atk every time the user's HP drops below 50%.
Other Moves:
: Foul Play, Night Slash, Aerial Ace, Slash, Cut, Pursuit, Knock Off, Power Trip, U-Turn, Wild Charge, Assurance, Feint Attack, Sacred Sword, Iron Tail, Counter, Thunder Punch, Astonish, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Darkest Lariat, Throat Chop, Fling, Thief, Poison Tail, Liquidation, Lick, Play Rough, Chip Away, Double-Edge, Quick Attack
: Hex, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shock Wave, Dark Pulse, Ominous Wind, Snarl, Swift, Weather Ball, Razor Wind, Night Shade, Hyper Voice
: Leer, Glare, Noble Roar, Thunder Wave, Coil, Swords Dance, Me First, Copycat, Nightmare, Spite, Snatch, Taunt, Torment, Mean Look, Roar, Perish Song, Barrier, Detect, Switcheroo, Grudge, Rain Dance, Sandstorm, Electric Terrain, Psychic Terrain, Smokescreen, Haze
Stats: 117/118/79/83/40/92 (BST: 529)

Reasoning: Utage, based on a nue, typicalyl referred to as a Japanese chimera, gains Normal-typing due to a chimera-like Pokémon using the typing (Type: Null, Silvally). Owing to her legend, she sports feline and serpentine features (Glare, Coil, Poison Tail, Iron Tail) with her snake tail and tiger-like demeanour. The legend of the nue as told in the Heike Monogatari, where it caused nightmares (Nightmare (yes, it was removed from SwSh)) and produced some sort of black clouds or mist (Haze, Smokescreen). Most nue depictions in classic Japanese art depicts nues in thunderstorm, which is why she can learn Electric type moves. Serious Mode as her signature ability is sourced from her talent within Arknights itself with a similar behaviour that boosts her attacking speed depending on how low her health is. Intimidate and her ability to use the move Hex are based on both her Elite 2 artwork and archives depicting her using an evil eye (Hex's Japanese name) to intimidate hostiles as well as trying to look menacing in her Elite 2 artwork. Liquidation came into her movepool as a surprise coverage option due to receiving a summer costume, similar in reason to Lily from Flower Knight Girl. Like many other operators, her base stats are calculated mainly from her own stats within Arknights itself, her maximum stats in her Elite 2 promotion minus the trust stat bonuses. Being an Enmity Guard results in her lacking most of the tower defense-based moves other Arknights operators carry, so it is very noticeable she lacks status moves that are mainly intended to support her party's teammates.

Code:
Utage (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Serious Mode
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Coil
- Power Trip
- Sacred Sword / Iron Tail
Code:
Utage (F) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Knock Off / Quick Attack
- Roar
- Glare
- U-Turn

(Resub)

"Allow me to demonstrate!"
Pokémon: Byleth
Franchise/Origin: Fire Emblem
Type:

Abilities: Pressure/Steadfast (HA: Crest of Flames)
Signature ability - Crest of Flames - User's moves turn into HP-draining moves when landing critical hits that heal the user for 50% of the damage dealt.
Other Moves:
: Quick Attack, Slash, Strength, False Swipe, Feint, Retaliate, Counter, Rock Smash, Brick Break, Revenge, Drain Punch, Sacred Sword, U-Turn, First Impression, Lunge, Pursuit, Assurance, Night Slash, Payback, Dual Chop, Fire Lash, Aerial Ace, Acrobatics, Power Whip, Psycho Cut, Stone Edge, Smack Down
: Tri Attack, Wring Out, Terrain Pulse, Focus Blast, Final Gambit, Secret Sword, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Dazzling Gleam, Fire Blast, Ember, Flamethrower, Flame Burst, Inferno, Mystical Fire, Night Shade, Shadow Ball, Earth Power, Extrasensory, Psyshock, Stored Power
: Disable, Focus Energy, Swords Dance, Foresight, Follow Me, Helping Hand, After You, Work Up, Laser Focus, Teatime, Detect, Torment, Quash, Thunder Wave, Electric Terrain, Sunny Day, Spite, Agility, Calm Mind, Imprison, Ally Switch, Heal Pulse, Instruct, Rain Dance
Signature move:
Divine Rupture –
– 80 BP – 20 PP – 90% – Will always land critical hits on Dragon, Dark, and Ghost types. Bypasses Ghost's immunity to Normal type moves.
Stats (♂): 85/155/85/100/50/95 (BST: 570)
Stats (♀): 85/130/60/100/75/120 (BST: 570)

Reasoning: Primary Normal-type due to being a Teacher (or Professor), a trainer class that is found in GSC and HGSS that often uses Normal-type realmons in battle, and also fits his/her adherence and inheritance to the Crest of Flames, the crest foretold to be tied to the Creator Goddess of Fódlan herself, serving as a mirror to Arceus's default typing of Normal. Secondary Fighting-type due to a noticeable amount of Fire Emblem protagonist (aka the Lords like Lucina) sharing the typing due to their honor in the battlefield and their renowned tactical utility in the art of war. This also gives Sacred Sword the chance to hit for STAB. His/her non-hidden abilities are chosen from the perspective of the story in which Pressure shows the emotionless and stern side of Byleth, while Steadfast shows the emotion he/she eventually gathers from their time with the Golden Deer/Blue Lions paths. His/her hidden and signature ability is his/her Crest of Flames, with its HP-draining effect taken into play via turning moves into HP-draining ones like Giga Drain and Drain Punch due to having a similar effect in game when its gameplay effects triggers. Divine Rupture is a mix of his/her signature Combat Art within FE3H and his/her usage of the Sword of the Creator, its whip-like form allowing such a signature Physical move the benefit of being contactless, preventing Rocky Helmet, Rough Skin, and Iron Barbs from hurting him/her as much as other mons. The whip form of the Sword of the Creator allows Byleth to possess Power Whip as a coverage move. Drain Punch as a utility attacking move to help his/her longevity without Recover and similar moves came from his/her proficiency in the Brawl type of weapons that debut in his/her home game. Secret Sword, which came from Keldeo, was chosen due to his/her importance as Three Houses's protagonist, the ever-present "protagonist bias" a justification for a use of a move that used to be found on only one Mythical Pokémon. The other Special moves and some of his/her Status moves (Thunder Wave, Electric Terrain, Heal Pulse) come from his/her ability to learn two of the three Anima magic types in Fire and Thunder magic, and Light magic via his proficiency in the Faith class of magic. (Nosferatu is a special mention due to being both Light and Dark magic at certain instance of the Fire Emblem franchise) Byleth's stats come from a mix of stats extracted from stats found in both their appearance within their main game and within Fire Emblem: Heroes. To differentiate between Male and Female Byleth, the variations between their Fire Emblem Heroes stats have been taken to account. The basis on their different stat changes includes Male Byleth being more hard-hitting with higher Attack, and Female Byleth being a lithe and potential sweeper with higher Speed.

Code:
Byleth (M) @ Chople Berry / Silk Scarf
Ability: Crest of Flames
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Divine Rupture
- Sacred Sword / Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- First Impression / U-Turn
Code:
Byleth (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Crest of Flames
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Divine Rupture
- Sacred Sword / Drain Punch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

"I am Medb. Queen Medb! Are you the might warrior, the one who will fight and die for me?"
Pokémon: Medb
Franchise/Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Type:

Abilities: Queenly Majesty/Cute Charm (HA: Defiant)
Other Moves:
: Double Slap, Double-Edge, Pound, Quick Attack, Rage, Stomp, Rapid Spin, Covet, Endeavor, Chip Away, Play Rough, Spirit Break, U-turn, Lunge, Beat Up, Feint Attack, Pursuit, Thief, Knock Off, Assurance, Punishment, Foul Play, Lash Out, Counter, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Low Kick, Triple Kick, Revenge, Wake-Up Slap, Low Sweep, Acrobatics, Vine Whip, Power Whip, Trop Kick, Stomping Tantrum, Triple Axel, Heart Stamp, Razor Shell, Liquidation
: Swift, Hyper Voice, Wring Out, Echoed Voice, Terrain Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Disarming Voice, Draining Kiss, Fairy Wind, Moonblast, Snarl, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Icy Wind, Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Psychic, Stored Power, Flash Cannon, Bubble Beam, Whirlpool, Water Pulse
: Swords Dance, Attract, Encore, Swagger, Sweet Scent, Follow Me, Refresh, Tickle, Captivate, Copycat, Me First, Work Up, Confide, Charm, Sweet Kiss, Crafty Shield, Misty Terrain, Flatter, Snatch, Taunt, Torment, Nasty Plot, Sunny Day, Aromatherapy, Grassy Terrain, Strength Sap, Calm Mind, Magic Coat, Rain Dance, Aqua Ring, Life Dew
Signature moves:
Z-Move Requires Play Rough and Maevium Z – Chariot My Love –
– 150 BP – Will always land critical hits on male targets.
Stats: 69/88/50/88/100/115 (BST: 510)

Reasoning: Primary Normal-type to juxtapose with Scathach-Skadi's partial Ghost type, which could well likely be on regular Scathach for being a warrior of the shadows and the complete foil to Medb. Secondary Fairy-type is due to Medb's presence of fairy blood within her, as a reference to the mythical Queen Mab, and her ability to support actual fairies with one of her upgraded skills. Due to her whip usage and dominatrix attitude, she shares many common traits with Tsareena: Queenly Majesty (Medb is the Queen of Connacht), Punishment, Power Whip, Stomp, various kicking moves (due to Medb kicking stuff including cheese), their shared 510 BST, and Medb "stealing" Tsareena's signature move Trop Kick, which sort of fits her appearance in a summer event. She borrows several elements from there, mainly her Strength parameter placed into her base Attack stat (to make sure her Physical moves are usable) and Water-type coverage moves. Her stats are derived from her servant parameters, with the rest of her Rider variant's parameters used along with the aforementioned lone C Rank Strength parameter she has from her Saber variant. Her suggestive Noble Phantasm, Chariot My Love, would be no use leaving out as a Z-Move for her. With its damage bonus against Male targets within FGO itself, as a Z-Move it always crits against male targets, giving her a silly gender-based gimmick in battle, which she incentivizes with Attract (as a level-up move), Captivate, and Cute Charm. Strength Sap is not gender-based like infatuation, but it is here because of the Ulster Cycle legend allegedly stating her appearance can rob men of 2/3rds of their valour upon her gaze. Medb has many Dark moves as coverage and status options (including Nasty Plot as a boosting move) and Defiant as a Hidden Ability. These two inclusions are due to her vicious attitude despite her alluring appearance that would fit most Fairy types.

Code:
Medb (F) @ Leftovers / Golden Apple
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Hyper Voice / Stored Power
- Sludge Bomb / Psychic
Code:
Medb (F) @ Maevium Z
Ability: Queenly Majesty / Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- High Jump Kick / Power Whip
- Stomping Tantrum
- Strength Sap

Last edited:

Item: Garbage Cleanup
Franchise: Puyo Puyo Tetris
Effect: If the holder switches in or regains this item using Recycle, then this item is instantly consumed to clear any and all entry hazards on the holder's side of the field.
Fling: Cannot be flung
Reasoning: Garbage in the Puyo series is similar to entry hazards in Pokémon. (That's why Ringo Ando has Stealth Rock and Spikes.) Party mode items like this are used the instant they are obtained. This particular item takes an instant to clear garbage (hence the name), or does nothing if there is no garbage to clear.

Item: Garbage Reflector
Franchise: Puyo Puyo Tetris
Effect: If the holder switches in or regains this item using Recycle, then this item is instantly consumed to reflect hazards from the holder's side for three turns or until the holder is switched out by any means other than Baton Pass. (If this effect is already active when the item is used, then the turn counter resets.)
Fling: Cannot be flung
Reasoning: Same as Garbage Cleanup, but it essentially has a "Return to sender" effect with a limited duration. (In-game, it only affects the user.)

Pokémon: Major Burrows
Type: Normal/Ground
Ability: Tough Claws / Fluffy / Thick Fat
Moves: Return, Frustration, Thrash, Hyper Fang, Crush Claw, Slash, Stomp, Rapid Spin, Scratch, Rage, Drill Run, Dig, Sand Tomb, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Smack Down, Iron Head, Darkest Lariat, Crunch, Bite, X-Scissor, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Spiky Shield, Work Up, Agility, Hone Claws, Odor Sleuth, Rototiller
Stats: 100/105/95/80/85/90 | 555 BST
Reasoning: This is a mole thing reminiscent of Excadrill and Diggersby. It’s not armored enough to be Steel-type, so Normal/Ground makes the most sense. Its Abilities relate to its anatomy, and its base stats are balanced out so that it’s no stronger than Barbaracle with Tough Claws. Its movepool consists of things that it does as a boss, as well as things that it could do if it were a real creature.

Pokémon: Peewee Piranha (top)
Type: Grass/Normal
Ability: Weak Armor / Shell Armor / Wimp Out
Moves: Leaf Blade, Petal Blizzard, Leafage, Leaf Storm, Petal Dance, Leaf Tornado, Return, Frustration, Thrash, Body Slam, Hyper Fang, Stomp, Tackle, Rage, Hyper Voice, Crunch, Bite, Stomping Tantrum, Lick, Work Up, Agility, Roar, Synthesis, Rest
Stats: 80/80/40/60/40/60 | 360 BST

Evolution: Dino Piranha (middle)
Method: Level up Peewee Piranha with high friendship
Ability: Leaf Guard / Adaptability
Added Moves: Power Whip, Tail Slap, Slam, Breaking Swipe, Dragon Tail
Stats: 99/99/50/81/50/81 | 460 BST

Evolution: Fiery Dino Piranha (bottom)
Method: Use a Fire Stone on Dino Piranha
Type: Grass/Fire
Ability: Flame Body / Flame Touch (burn counterpart of Poison Touch) / Conflagrate (Fire-type -ate from various prior submissions)
Added Moves: Flare Blitz, Fire Lash, Fire Fang, Overheat, Heat Wave, Fireball, Fire Spin, Will-O-Wisp
Stats: 100/120/70/100/70/100 | 560 BST

Reasoning: Peewee Piranha may have originated an installment later than the other two, but it's safe to assume that the former is a less mature form. Grass typing is obvious, whereas Normal gives it STAB on a lot of flavorful moves and correlates to Fiery Dino Piranha having Conflagrate. (More on that later.) Its body is covered with an eggshell, which technically qualifies as Shell Armor but is better described as Weak Armor, considering that it becomes vulnerable and performs evasive maneuvers when the eggshell is broken. Speaking of which, Wimp Out represents a different take on the same concept. Peewee's movepool is drawn from its behavior as a boss and its features in common with Petey (namely its head and arms).
Dino Piranha, unlike the Peewee variety, has a tail and does not use its eggshell when it gets cracked at the beginning of the battle. This gives it tail-based moves and an easier time putting its floral features and giant-class body to use, hence Leaf Guard and Adaptability.
Fiery Dino Piranha, the strongest of its kind, is a variant of Dino Piranha that radiates heat and can ignite the tip of its tail, leaving trails of fire wherever it goes. In a pinch, it even spews out fireballs! Flame Body, Flame Touch, and Conflagrate all symbolize its fire affinity, the last tying in with the logical replacement of its Normal typing, as do all the new additions to its movepool.

Pokémon: Martha
Type: Fighting/Dragon
Ability: Momentum - If the user uses Fly, Bounce, or any variant thereof, then this Ability acts as a Power Herb unless the user's Speed stage is -1 or lower. If the user is holding an Iron Ball, then the moves in question are granted a 1.5* boost.
Signature Moves:
  • Angon - Dragon, Physical, 90 BP, 100% Acc, 10 PP | Unaffected by Protect or Detect.
  • Soul Jump - Dragon, Physical, ??? BP, 95% Acc, 5 PP | Fly variant that works like Beat Up but with double BP. The power boost from Momentum + Iron Ball only applies to individual hits from party members possessing the combination.
  • Super Jump - Fighting, Physical, 90 BP, 95% Acc, 10 PP | Fly variant that targets all adjacent foes.
Other Moves: Drain Punch, Dragon Rush, Bolt Strike, Zing Zap, Fly, Smart Strike, Fury Attack, Night Slash, Brutal Swing, Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Slash, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance, Protect
Stats: 70/100/80/50/120/120 | 540 BST
Reasoning: Martha is my waifu the holder of the Dragoon Asterisk, which Fighting/Dragon typing fits to a tee. Dragoons have top-tier speed and magical defence, high-tier physical attack and aim, mid-tier physical defence, low-tier HP, and bottom-tier magical attack, hence Martha's base stats. Momentum is the intrinsic speciality of the job, therefore her only Ability. Her signature moves encompass some of the abilities (in Bravely terms) that dragoons can learn, with the following exceptions: Jump = Fly, Sonic Thrust = Brutal Swing, Thunder Thrust = Zing Zap, Spirit Surge = Drain Punch, Bolt Blast = Bolt Strike. Dragon Rush sums up what dragoons are all about, while Protect resembles the Default mechanic of the game. Dragoons are proficient with spears and swords: the former represented by Smart Strike and Fury Attack, and the latter by the rest of Martha's movepool.

Pokémon: Alfyn
Type: Poison/Ice
Ability: Wonder Skin / Heightened Healing*
*The user, when regaining HP or PP, regains 1.3* the norm. (e.g. Recover heals 65%, Leppa Berry restores 13 PP, and Leftovers restore 13/160 (roughly 8%) HP per turn, but Wish does not heal extra if the recipient does not have Heightened Healing)
Signature Move: Amputation - Poison, Physical, 95 BP, 100% Acc, 15 PP | Non-contact.
Other Moves: Ice Shard, Axe Strike (from Camilla), Slash, Reversal, Natural Gift, Fling, Clear Smog, Acid Spray, Ice Beam, Pollen Puff, Toxic, Recover, Refresh, Wish, Heal Pulse, Purify, Safeguard, Life Dew, Aromatherapy, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Confuse Ray, Screech, Cotton Spore, Sweet Scent, Protect, Recycle, Aqua Ring, Quash, After You
Stats: 100/100/100/70/100/70 | 540 BST
Reasoning: Representative of the Apothecary Job in Octopath Traveler. Apothecaries have a means of poisoning (Toxic) and an Ice spell (Ice Beam) at their disposal and fight with axes (Axe Strike, Slash). They are also capable healers (Recover, Refresh, Wish, Heal Pulse, Purify, Safeguard) with niche support skills in Resist Ailments (Wonder Skin) and Heightened Healing. Alfyn in particular boasts a Talent called Concoct, a means of aiding allies and harming foes, explaining the rest of his movepool.

D49AD4E1-B805-4D84-B9ED-BD25F1357221.png

Item: HP Banana
Franchise: Miitopia
Effect: When the user falls below 50% HP, this item is automatically consumed and the holder heals 100 HP.
Fling: 10 Power
Reasoning: The HP Banana is a healing item in Miitopia that heals a flat amount of HP. In the game, the power of the item is correlated to the amount of HP Bananas you've eaten in total, with the minimum being 20 and the maximum being 500. However, 500 would obviously be too much, so a lower value was used instead. The result is an item that works as an improved Berry Juice, and ultimately acts as a better Sitrus Berry for mons with lower HP.

Might sub mons later

Resubs:
250px-Pyro.png

Pokémon: Pyro
Franchise/Origin: Team Fortress 2
Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Notable moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Air Slash, Pyro Ball, Clear Smog, Defog, Eruption, Facade, Fake Out, Flash Cannon, Lava Plume, Fleur Cannon, Dark Pulse, Moonblast, Will-o-Wisp
Signature move: Axe-stinguisher:
/ Physical / 60 BP / 100% Acc / 15 PP / Deals double damage if the target is Burned. Removes Burned Status on hit.

Stats: 70 / 86 / 79 / 118 / 73 / 92 = 518 BST

Reasoning: The Pyro fits this slate because of the childish view of the world in his mind. His ability is Flash Fire because Pyro is actually immune to the afterburn effect in TF2. Tons of Fire-type moves because of course, and other special moves. The Fairy attacks make reference to the Rainblower, the thing that his flamethrower turns into in his mind. The Axe-stinguisher is an equipable weapon that would work exactly as it does in TF2, dealing more damage on a burned target, while also removing that burn.
images (2).jpeg

Pokémon: Blizzaria
Franchise/Origin: Yo-Kai Watch
Type: Ice
Ability: Snow Play: Boosts the power of this Pokemon and its allies Ice-type moves by 1.3x
Notable moves: Smack Down, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Freeze-Dry, Ice Punch, Icicle Spear, Ice Shard, Hail, Acrobatics, Calm Mind, Fake Out.
Signature moves: Numbify:
/ Status / 80% Acc / 16 PP | Lowers targets Def and Sp. Def by 2.
Shiny Snowdrifts:
/ Special / 150 BP / 90% Acc / 8 PP | User cannot move next turn.

Stats: 72 / 80 / 68 / 112 / 78 / 104 = 514 BST

Reasoning: Fun fact: I was actually asked to submit Blizzaria. Someone on Discord messaged me asking if I was planning on submitting this Yo-kai, and told me that they had lost all the data of their planned sub. I didn't really have many other good ideas, so I said "Sure, why not?" Typing is fairly self-explanatory. Snow Play in-game usually only boosts your own ice elemental attacks, but it would work better if it also boosted ally Ice moves. Smack Down and Blizzard are actually the names of her Attack and Technique, respectively. Numbify is her Inspirit, and it will work exactly the same as in Yo-kai Watch. Shiny Snowdrifts is Blizzaria's Soultimate move, so I find it fitting that it is very powerful, but needs to recharge, just like in Yo-Kai Watch.
New Sub:
Blades (1).png

"Looking Sharp!"
Pokémon: Blades
Franchise/Origin: Skylanders
Type: Steel/Flying
Ability: Inner Focus / Hyper Cutter
Notable moves: Acrobatics, Air Slash, Brave Bird, Bullet Punch, Close Combat, Crunch, Facade, Hurricane, Iron Head, Power-Up Punch, Spikes
Signature move: Cyclone Swirl:
/ Special / 35 BP / 85% Acc / 24 PP / Traps the target for 4-5 turns and inflicts 1/8 of the target's max HP each turn.

Stats: 90 / 100 / 70 / 80 / 70 / 75 = 485 BST

Reasoning: Blades is Steel type because he has blades on his wings and a sword for a tail, and Flying type because he is part of the Air element. He has Inner Focus because his whole backstory revolves around how he faced his fears against an awoken fear dragon, defeating it. He has Hyper Cutter because, again, he has sharp blades all over him. Cyclone Swirl is one of his moves in Skylanders, and it would trap enemies in Pokemon like it does in the original game.

I make deep cuts
Pokemon: Anna
Franchise: Fire Emblem
Type
:

Ability: Prankster, Multiscale, Make a Killing
Make a Killing: Any battle that Anna appears in earns twice as much prize money (stacks with Amulet Coin, Happy Hour, etc.)

Notable Moves: Dragon Rush, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Play Rough, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Smart Strike, Thunderbolt, Thief, Payback, Pay Day, Trick, Counter, Double Team, Trick, Spikes universal moves such as Substitute.
Stats: 77 / 117 / 77 / 77 / 77 / 117 (542 BST)

Reasoning: Anna and her many, many, many, many, many, sisters frequently appear in most Fire Emblem games. She runs various secret shops around the different worlds and has a strong connection with inter-dimensional travel through the outrealms. Her Fairy/Dragon typing comes from being a notable Trickster in most games she is playable in and from having subtle connections to dragons such as having Dragonskin as a skill and being able to activate Dragon Veins in Fates DLC. These two characteristics also give her the abilities Prankster and Multiscale. Her signature ability, Make a Killing, is one of her personal skills that earn gold when she kills an enemy. It grants an Amulet Coin-esque boost here.

Dragon Rush is based on her being relentless in chasing down money, Roar of Time and Spacial Rend comes from her running the Outrealms. Anna isn't above playing a bit dirty when it comes to make money hence Play Rough. As a playable character, she often wields swords giving her moves such as Sacred Sword and Smart Strike. One of the swords she wields in official art is the Levin Sword which can also cast lightning strikes. Moves such as Thief, Payback, Trick, Pay Day come from her Thief and Trickster classes and Double Team comes from there being countless of Annas. Lastly she can learn Spikes as she has set traps and ambushes to get back money she is owed, another minor reason is she has access to many pointy projectiles such as shurikens and arrows.

Items

MiniMega Hammer
Franchise
: Mario Party
Effect: When opposing Pokemon makes contact, reduces all stats of them by one stage. 20% chance to raise all stats instead.
Fling: 40 Power
Reasoning: In Mario Party 4 (the best Mario Party) this item can be used to make other players Mini or Mega. Making the other player Mini means they roll a weaker dice but if the hammer makes them Mega, it can backfire giving the other player a stronger dice and the user may get stomped on and lose coins.

Goddess Sailcloth
Franchise
: Legend of Zelda
Effect: Grants Levitate effect until the end of the turn when holder is switched in. Holder is unaffected by hazards that have no effect on flying types.
Fling: 40 Power
Reasoning: The Goddess Sailcloth allows the holder to make a gentle descent to the ground and spend more time airborne. It also allows the holder to control where they land to avoid any dangers.

Time to begin voting. You have one week to vote for your three favourite Crossover Pokemon and three favourite Crossover Items.
Pika Xreme's Kracko
Pika Xreme's Oblobble
supermario1096's Kazuya
Rasdanation's Monkey
leafsaber47's Utage
leafsaber47's Byleth
leafsaber47's Queen Medb
Mygavolt's Major Burrows
Mygavolt's Peewee Piranha line
Mygavolt's Martha
Mygavolt's Alfyn
Slyfry101's Pyro
Slyfry101's Blizzaria
Slyfry101's Blades
ToadBrigade's Anna
Pika Xreme's Potion of the Turtle Master
Pika Xreme's Bloodlust
Rasdanation's Classic Coin
leafsaber47's Urban Camo Cape
leafsaber47's Air Radar
leafsaber47's Panic Necklace
Mygavolt's Garbage Cleanup
Mygavolt's Garbage Reflector
Keeganskymin4444's HP Banana
ToadBrigade's MiniMega Hammer
ToadBrigade's Goddess Sailcloth

Last edited:
Mygavolt's Peewee Piranha
Pika Xreme's Kracko
Rasdanation's Monkey

Pika Xreme's Bloodlust

ToadBrigade's Anna
Rasdanation's Monkey

leafsaber47's Queen Medb

Mygavolt's Garbage Cleanup
Rasdanation's Classic Coin
leafsaber47's Panic Necklace

Slyfry101's Blizzaria
leafsaber47's Queen Medb
ToadBrigade's Anna

leafsaber47's Air Radar

Last edited:
ToadBrigade's Anna
Mygavolt's Peewee Piranha line
Rasdanation's Monkey

KeeganSkymin4444's HP Banana
leafsaber47's Air Radar

Congratulations to ToadBrigade, Mygavolt and Rasdanation for winning with Anna, Peewee Piranha and Monkey.

Additional congratulations to the leafsaber47, KeeganSkymin4444 and Mygavolt (again) for their winning submissions of the item mini-slate. The following items have been added to Crossover Chaos: Air Radar
, HP Banana
and Garbage Cleanup

This slate's theme is for any characters that are frogs, related to frogs, are almost frogs, kind of look like frogs but aren't frogs, rhyme with frog or are animals that are not frogs. Since this slate is centred around frogs, actual frog characters get two bonus votes.

Have fun!

C14058B8-3B2D-4248-8B7E-2ABAA4E9E1C5.jpeg

Pokemon: Frog
Type: Fighting/Water
Abilities: Justified / Super Luck / Sniper
Signature Item: Hero's Badge (When held by Frog, sharply raises his critical hit ratio when using physical attacks.)
Signature Move: Masamune
- Type: Fighting
- Classification: Physical
- Power: 80
- Accuracy: 95
- PP: 15 (max 24)
- Effect: If the foe is Dark type and their other typing resists Fighting, this move is super effective anyway (does not hit Ghost). Has a high critical hit ratio.

Signature Z-Move: Mountain Carving Masamune
- Type: Fighting
- Classification: Physical
- Power: 195
- Effect: If the foe is Dark type or Rock type and their other typing resists Fighting, this move is super effective anyway. (Does not hit Ghost.)
- Z-Crystal: Froginium-Z
Stats: 80/84/96/88/86/106 (Total: 540)
Notable Moves: Liquidation, Waterfall, Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, Scald, Bubblebeam, Surf, Aqua Jet, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Brick Break, Rock Smash, Strength, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Slash, Recover, Focus Energy, Reversal, Lick, Detect, Round, Bulk Up
Overview: Frog is here! Frog is a swordsman with water magic, and his best way of dealing damage is using his high critical ratio. In battle, Frog works like a better version of Farfetch'd, utilizing the Hero's Badge with Sniper and high crit chance moves to score boosted crits left and right. Frog can also run special sets with Focus Energy and Super Luck, or possibly Focus Energy Sniper physical sets to take advantage of Froginium Z. However you go about using Frog, he'll fight nobly to the end.

Actual frog

Pokémon: Donguri Gaeru
Type: Water/Grass
Ability: Insectivore* / Leaf Guard / Anger Point
*Sap Sipper clone for Bug-type moves
Moves: Puyo Pop (from Ringo Ando), Seed Bomb, Razor Leaf, Leafage, Bullet Seed, U-turn, Steamroller, Rapid Spin, Gyro Ball, Rollout, Psychic, Leech Seed, Worry Seed, Trick Room, Magic Room, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Substitute
Z-Move: Kero-keroron - Grass, Physical, 200 BP | Requires Seed Bomb and Dongurium Z
Stats: 80/80/100/100/80/60 | 500 BST
Reasoning: Donguri Gaeru translates to "acorn frog," which is the essence of this character: a frog that rolls around in an acorn top. (His name is a pun on "dengurigaeri," meaning "forward roll.") As a Puyo Puyo character, he shares Water typing, Puyo Pop, Psychic, Trick Room, Magic Room, Stealth Rock, and Spikes with Ringo Ando (and also has a similar Z-Move). His Grass typing comes from being part acorn (see also: Seedot) and tending to carry a leaf around (hence Leaf Guard, Razor Leaf, and Leafage). As for the other Abilities, he gets Insectivore for being caught eating bugs in Chronicle, and Anger Point because he got inexplicably angry when he first met Amitie. (His 7-star Quest image also supports the latter Ability.) One of his chain cut-ins has him spewing out an acorn, so he gets non-signature seed moves. His rolling around is represented in U-turn, Steamroller, Rapid Spin, Gyro Ball, and Rollout. Substitute is inspired by the offspring shown with him in 15th Anniversary and Chronicle.
(He has decidedly average base stats due to being a minor character.)

A subset of frog, therefore a frog

Pokémon: Century Toad
Type: Rock/Normal
Ability: Rock Head / Battle Armor / Dry Skin
Moves: Inhale*, Head Smash, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Double-Edge, Body Slam, Horn Attack, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Grav Apple, Bullet Seed, Liquidation, Bounce, Megahorn, Ancient Power, Protect, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Rest
*Flying, Special, 80 BP, 100% Acc, 5 PP | If used by Kirby: Secondary type becomes the target's primary type. (Normal if the target is Mono- or Primary Flying) Replaced with a different move afterwards. Physical if Atk > SpA [revised version of Kirby's Copy]
Stats: 110/120/125/80/60/65 | 560 BST
Reasoning: This optional boss (in Awakening), resting deep in Anuri Temple, is armored from the nose to the neck with a conveniently shaped formation of rocks with an unusual horn. This gives it Rock typing, Rock Head, Battle Armor, Head Smash, Horn Attack, and Megahorn. (I decided against Smart Strike because the horn is not used smartly.) It is also part Normal because it has no notable qualities other than its rocky head (plus Body Slam, Stockpile, Spit Up, and Swallow are its most characteristic attacks). Its first form of attack is an attempt to jump on Gail with earth-shaking force, which primarily inspires Body Slam and Bulldoze. (If Gail gets around this attack, then she can strike from behind, hence Double-Edge. The boss responds by turning around to replace its vulnerable behind with its damage-neutering head, thus Protect.) Once it's done with that, it skyrockets above the battlefield (Bounce) and lands with more destructive force (Earthquake) to make rubble, fruits, and slimes fall from the ceiling. (Rock Slide/Tomb / Ancient Power, Grav Apple, Liquidation) The final attack of its cycle involves inhaling in Gail's direction, swallowing the fruits and slimes that enter its mouth. Slimes restore HP, hence Stockpile and Swallow, and Gail will get chewed if she gets caught in the mouth. (In the Flash game, where it was the first boss, it used to spit at Gale the fruit that it inhaled, thus Bullet Seed and Spit Up.) Lastly, due to its species resemblance to Toxicroak, ability to gain HP from slimes, and weakness to swallowing bombs, it gets Dry Skin as a Hidden Ability.

Animal, not frog

Pokémon: Major Burrows
Type: Normal/Ground
Ability: Tough Claws / Fluffy / Thick Fat
Moves: Return, Frustration, Thrash, Hyper Fang, Crush Claw, Slash, Stomp, Rapid Spin, Scratch, Rage, Drill Run, Dig, Sand Tomb, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Smack Down, Iron Head, Darkest Lariat, Crunch, Bite, X-Scissor, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Spiky Shield, Work Up, Agility, Hone Claws, Odor Sleuth, Rototiller
Stats: 100/105/95/80/85/90 | 555 BST
Reasoning: This is a mole thing reminiscent of Excadrill and Diggersby. It's not armored enough to be Steel-type, so Normal/Ground makes the most sense. Its Abilities relate to its anatomy, and its base stats are balanced out so that it's no stronger than Barbaracle with Tough Claws. Its movepool consists of things that it does as a boss, as well as things that it could do if it were a real creature.

He quenches his thirst with boiling magma and snacks on molten lava rocks. The most unforgiving environments are comforting for Pyribbit.
Pokémon: Pyribbit
Origin: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Type: Fire/Rock
Ability: Thick Fat / Magma Armor / Evasive Manuevers*
*Evasive Manuevers: Moves with a semi-invulnerable turn have +1 Priority.
Stats: 115/115/60/109/60/100 (559)
Notable Moves: Eruption, Lava Plume, Flare Blitz, Pyro Ball, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Power Gem, Bounce, Dive, Sludge Wave, Body Slam, Earthquake, Earth Power, U-Turn
Reasoning: This molten bastard frog drinks lava, eats rocks, causes eruptions and hops all over the place. He's unfortunately the fifth stage boss in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, and even more unfortunately a staple of the Kirby Clash subseries. Fire/Rock because he's a volcano frog who breathes fire and has a rock crown that seems to be part of his body. Thick Fat, and the "high HP low defenses" arrangement, because just fucking look at him. Magma Armor because he's a magma frog.

His HP and Attack are taken from Entei and his Special Attack and Speed are taken from Typhlosion, but they overall fit the sort of arrangement I was going for him anyway. You may be wondering about the high Speed, the signature ability, and my probably apparent contempt for this big asshole. Pyribbit is infamous for constantly hopping into the background. HAL is more than aware of his tendencies, instructing heroes challenging the original Team Kirby Clash to - and this is a direct quote - "smack him silly before he hops back into the volcano!" The ability is designed to encourage this evasive nature for players using Pyribbit for themselves, but hopefully here it'll be more interesting and less annoying.

Pyribbit attacks with waves and fountains of lava, fire breath, and molter rocks. This is why the STABs (apart from Power Gem, that's because of the gems on his 'crown', and Flare Blitz, which will be discussed in a bit), Earth Power, and Sludge Wave are part of his moveset, more or less. Pyribbit allso likes to bounce away, as discussed earlier, hence Bounce and U-Turn. Dive is because he can go 'underwater' (underlava?), and does in some points of his fight. Body Slam and Flare Blitz because he'll try to slame down on his opponents at times. Earthquake because he can cause tremors.

Pokémon: Glom
Origin: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Type: Water/Ground
Ability: Sturdy
Stats: 255/70/90/30/90/5 (540)
Notable Moves: Aqua Tail, Dig, Bite, Skitter Smack, Coil, Flip Turn
Reasoning: This frog-eel thing lives on Aqua Star. It's more of a stage hazard than anything since it can't be hurt normally (hence the obscenely high bulk and Sturdy), but it does have an enemy info card. It's a frog that lives in holes in the earth, in a water-theemed level but not in actual water. I felt like Water/Ground was appropriate. While it looks like a frog head and hand in gameplay, its artwork shows that it has a long, eel-like body, hence Aqua Tail and Coil. It sneaks up on Kirby from inside its hole and then tries to chew on him a bit before retreating, which is the reason for the rest of its moves. That's its only attack.

Last edited:

Thick Fat Azumarill

Certified Pasta Enjoyer
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
It is wednesday, my dudes.

1630548350883.png

Pokémon: Demon of Song
Franchise: Dark Souls
Type: Water
Ability: Shell Armor / Liquid Voice
Notable moves: Bounce, Body Slam, Flail, Poison Jab, Zen Headbutt, Head Smash, Liquidation, Waterfall, Sing, Perish Song, Round, Hyper Voice, Uproar, Surf, Hydro Pump, Sparkling Aria
Stats: 60/54/75/105/93/75 (462 BST)

Reasoning: After going through hell the Shrine of Amana, you meet this... thing as its boss. The Demon of Song was sealed after developing a taste for human flesh, but after the priestesses keeping the seal disappeared or perished, it was set free. Now it mimics the song of the Milfanito to lure in prey.
It has a tough exterior and can only be damaged on its face and arms, hence Shell Armor, and its singing is represented in Liquid Voice and sound moves. Besides that, it flails its arms around, tries to squash you, headbutt you and spit water at you. Poison Jab references the Spotted Whip, a poisonous weapon that you can make with its soul.

Wogs. Also my first ever submission!

Wogpole.png
Pokémon: Wogpole
Franchise: Pikmin
Type: Water
Ability: Wimp Out / Hydration / Rattled
Notable moves: Hydro Pump
Stats: 20/10/35/15/20/100 (200 BST)
Evolves at Level 22 into Yellow Wollywog.

Reasoning: It's a baby Wollywog, and, not unlike human babies, is completely and utterly helpless. In the actual Pikmin games, it offers nothing of value in terms of rewards and its only notable trait is how hard it is to catch. It's the Pikmin world's version of Magikarp, in a way. The same can be said for Wogpole here as well. Hey, at least it can attack at all this time!

Things get better for it, though.
1630567071098.png
Pokémon: Yellow Wollywog
Franchise: Pikmin
Type: Water/Ground
Ability: Thick Fat / Hydration / Simple
Notable moves: Wog Whomp, Bounce, Body Slam, Heavy Slam, Stomp, Body Press, Liquidation, Earthquake, High Horsepower, Waterfall, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Mega Kick, Gyro Ball, Scald, Surf, Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Sludge Bomb, Hyper Voice, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Life Dew, Amnesia, Acid Armor, Curse, Rain Dance, Hail
Signature move: Wog Whomp (100 BP | Water | Physical | 16 PP | 90% Accuracy | 30% chance to paralyze)
Stats: 100/110/75/65/90/80 (520 BST)

Reasoning: Glow up of the century, more like. Yellow Wollywog is a fat motherfucker who, in its games, attacks by slamming its weight onto any Pikmin unfortunate enough to be in radius of its body slams, and is annoyingly good at doing so. Hence, its selection of moves that take advantage of this ability (okay, in the Pikmin series canonically it's the size of an actual frog but try to keep the suspension of disbelief.)

Because it's an amphibian, it gets a great selection of Water and Ground-type moves in all three categories at its disposal. It also gets a few miscellaneous moves mostly related to it being both a Ground-type and a frog. Additionally, it receives Mega Kick because of its crazy-high jumping capabilities.

Wog Whomp is its signature move, and at its core it's essentially a stronger, Water-type Body Slam with a trade-off of lower accuracy. That's all.

As for abilities, Thick Fat is because...well...look at it. Hydration is because it's a frog, duh. Simple is because it's a simple-minded animal, really no different from the frogs in our world, besides having a crazy-powerful body slam. Also so it can abuse Curse. A fair reason, really.

Last edited:

Pokemon: Toad Prince
Franchise:
The Witcher
Type:

Ability: Cursed Body, Poison Point, Aftermath
Notable Moves: Tongue Lash, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Acid Spray, Toxic Spikes, Lash Out, Foul Play, Knock Off, Muddy Water, Curse, Bounce, Lick, Agility, universal moves such as Substitute.

Tongue Lash:
|
| 80 BP | 100% accuracy | 30% chance to poison | Prevents target from fleeing (Anchor Shot clone).
Stats
: 100 / 105 / 67 / 68 / 82 / 108 (530 BST)

Reasoning: This bad boy is fast, strong and an absolute unit. The Toad Prince was cursed and turned into a Toad and then dwelled in the sewers below Oxenfurt. The dark curse that was placed on him gives him dark typing and his penchant for spewing poisonous bile in battle gives him poison typing. A lot of his attacks are based on his attack patterns from his boss fight such as Muddy Water and Bounce. The Toad Prince's signature move, Tongue Lash, is based on probably one his more annoying attacks where he lashes out with his tongue wraps you up making it difficult to move. Of course as with everything the Toad Prince does, it also poisons you. It also attack by preying on drunkards and using its slime to trap them and save them for a tasty meal later. Prety foul honestly. Once defeated it releases a toxin that knocks the player out.
Frog > Toad > Toadstool... close enough to be worth a resub

Here I go!
Pokemon: Toadette
Franchise:
Super Mario
Type:

Ability: Cute Charm, Effect Spore, Groundworker
Notable Moves: Super Pickaxe, Trop Kick, Play Rough, spore and powder related moves, Trick, Double Hit, Double Team, universal moves such as Substitute.
Super Pickaxe:
|
| 20 BP | 90% accuracy | Non-contact | Hits three times with increasing power (Triple Axel clone).
Stats: 100 / 105 / 67 / 68 / 82 / 108 (530 BST)

Reasoning: Toadette has been a regular in a variety of Mario spin-off games including most sports titles and of course several Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games games. As a member of the Toad species, she has mushroom and toadstool characteristics that give her part Grass-typing and a variety of sport and powder moves such as Stun Spore and Powder. Her part Fairy-typing comes not only from her pink, cutesy appearance but also her "tricky" nature that often defines her attributes in her sports titles. Her mushroom characteristics and cute appearance give her the abilities Cute Charm and Effect Spore. Her hidden ability, Groundworker (from Shovel Knight), comes from her more prominent, recent appearances in games such as Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker where she is seen as an miner and wields a pickaxe. This also gives her the signature move, Super Pickaxe, which allows her to swing a pickaxe multiple times for a short period of time. Another power up she has used in her main appearances is the Double Cherry, giving her Double Hit and Double Team.

Mega Evolution: Peachette
Required Item:
Super Crown
Mega Type:

Mega Ability: Second Chance
If Peachette would be KO'd with a Flying, Fire or Poison-type attack, Peachette will survive with 1 HP.
Mega Stats: 100 / 123 / 92 / 78 / 127 / 110 (630 BST)

Reasoning: One of her most notable power ups is the Super Crown, a power up that only she can use. In NSMBU Deluxe Toadette can use the Super Crown to transform into Peachette, a Princess Peach doppelganger. Peachette's mega ability, Second Chance, comes from her in-game ability to survive fatal falls into poison, lava and bottomless pits. Since Peachette is still Toadette and has a small mushroom cap inside the crown, she keeps her grass typing.

Voting starts now. You have one week to vote for your three favourite subs.

Computer is in for repairs so not subs list this week. Ifanyone wants to post one, please feel free to d so.

KeeganSkymin4444's Frog
Mygavolt's Donguri Gaeru
Mygavolt's Century Toad
Mygavolt's Major Burrows
Pika Xreme's Pyribbit
Pika Xreme's Glom
Thick Fat Azumarill's Demon of Song
fart goblin's Wogpole line
ToadBrigade's Toad Prince
ToadBrigade's Toadette

(All get two bonus votes except Major Burrows and Toadette, who only get one.)

fart goblin's Wogpole line
Mygavolt's Century Toad
ToadBrigade's Toadette

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)