SS OU Galarian Slowbro team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was interested in building a team around choice specs galarian slowbro, but I havent been winning with it, send help

Slowbro-Galar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Quick Draw
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Shell Side Arm
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Teleport
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Teleport

Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Defog
- Body Press

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Zeraora @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Play Rough
- Bulk Up

Slowbro: The main damage dealer, he breaks through defensive pokemon such as toxapex, clefable, tangrowth, and even ferrothorn. His ability quick draw can be of occasional use against a faster threat, but it better to just switch out. The main issue I have with it is it's speed, which I attempted to remedy with the next pokemon.

Porygon2: I have come to love this mon, thanks to its many utilities it can serve. Its a ghost resist, pivot, physical tank, and paralysis spreader all in one. With its ability trace, it can copy the opposing pokemon's ability which can come in handy against zeraora, sub dd dragapult, and even regenerator mons. Though I thought I was weak to urshifu single strike and volcarona, so I added my next mon.

Clefable: Yeah its a meme, but it is going to help my team, as a special spounge, wish support, and dragon type counter. With magic guard it can pivot care free of hazards and position my other hard hitters on the team to do damage, though I don't know if clef is actually supporting them or not.

Corvknight: I wanted hazard removal, and a steel type, and corvknight dos hazard removal like no one else. With defog and pressure it can PP stall stealth rock setters and guarantee they stay off the feild. With rocky helmet and u-turn it can punish opposing u-turn(or just physical hit in general) and pivot out its self, for even greater positioning capabilities. Though it is magnezone prone, it does have the longevity to stay alive and be of use during a battle, thanks to roost.

Scizor: I wanted to check speed control, and scizor is the epitome of that, with its choice band bullet punch, tearing through frailer mons, and u-turn agian to keep up momentum. The other 2 moves are just coverage for the mos that arent hit hard by its stabs, such as steel types.

Zeraora: I need a set up sweeper, so I just put on a bulk up zeraora for good measure, Its the fastest non scarf mon in the tier, besde speed boost scolipede, and bulk up can allow it to take certain physical hits, but this is ill-advised because life orb recoil makes its time on the feild short. Its coverage is tailored to specific mons it needs to hit with a little more oomph, such as ferrothorn, and kommo-o.

I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules state you can only post a team every 2 weeks. I will unlock this thread on the 3rd of July as you posted a team yesterday. Send me a PM on the off chance I forget to unlock this, have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)