Fusion Moves - [Fusion Evolution Companion Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.

canno

formerly The Reptile
changed it to fighting w/Steel

my bad, I dunno why I had dark in mind when I made the move lel

Learned By: Dragon
Name: Sludge Storm (Sludge Wave + Draco Meteor)
New Type: Poison
Classification: Special
Base Power: 110
Accuracy: 90
Power Points: 5
Effect: 30% chance to lower the opponent's Special Attack by 2 stages.
Target: All adjacent Pokemon
Dragon is already poisoning a lot of things with its ability, and has Toxic, Sludge Bomb, and Gunk Shot, so it doesn't really need another move that induces poison. Instead, I gave it a move that can take its already sizable special bulk and turn it into something to be truly feared, especially considering Dragon can make use of this powerful STAB while holding an Assault Vest.

Learned By: Hawlusharp
Name: Quick Draw (Sucker Punch + Acrobatics)
New Type: Dark
Classification: Physical
Base Power: 80
Accuracy: 100
Effect: +1 priority, or +2 if the user is not holding an item. Fails if the target is not attacking this turn, or has already moved.
Target: 1 adjacent Pokemon
Sucker Punch with Extreme Speed's priority. Great for beating slower Espeeders, Mach Punch, and Aerilate Quick Attack.

Learned By: Cofagreelix
Name: Death Knell (Spite + Sand Tomb)
New Type: Ghost
Base Power: 20
Accuracy: 95
Power Points: 10
Effect: Traps the target for 4-5 turns. At the end of every turn, the target loses 4 PP from the last move it used.
A great way to trap and PP Stall an opponent with just one move. Additionally, since Struggle makes contact, you're guaranteed* to remove their ability before they have the chance to switch or are KO'd. *Harem's ability negates Mummy Fortitude, so it can make contact all it wants.

Learned By: Joltlord
Name: Thunderstorm (Thunder + Rain Dance)
New Type: Electric
Base Power: 55
Accuracy: 85
Effect: On a successful hit, summons Rain for 5 turns. Power doubles and has perfect accuracy if Rain is already active. 10% chance to Paralyze the target.
Thunderstorm is a great way to set up Rain while still doing some damage, and on following turns it hits as hard as Thunder, but with a significantly lower chance to Paralyze, and limited PP in a meta where Pressure variants are common.

Learned By: Vespicor
Name: Nest (Defend Order + Roost)
New Type: Bug
Classification: Status
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: N/A
Effect: Raises Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage each, and restores 1/2 of max HP.
Target: User
A great way to improve Vespicor's longevity by combining a defensive buff with some light recovery.

This is my first post (and submission, I guess) on the Pet Mods section. Let's hope it's good, as well.

Learned By: Hydralge (That would be a cool name, if it does come to it.) Or commonly referred to as Dragon
Name: Toxic Drain(age) (Inspired from Venoshock. Venoshock + Giga Drain??)
New Type:

Classification:

Base Power: 65 / 130
Accuracy: 95%
Power Points:
Effect: If target is poisoned, deals double damage. Gains 50% of the damage dealt back as health.
Target: One

This would be a very fitting move for Hydralge, as I call it. Because it's ability allows for poisoning if you predict a switch, or just from using poisonous moves yourself, you are able to gain free health by draining the toxic out of them. I wanted to make the toxic dissapear once this ability was used for flavor, but I thought keeping them poisoned would just be a better idea overall. This move rewards the usage of Toxic too; if it's used correctly, Hydralge can take out a lot of Pokémon. Even by itself, it can get some poison off.

All in all, this move gives Hydralge a powerful potentially 130 BP STAB and health draining, which kicks it's usage up a notch.

Name: Quick Grab (Sucker Punch + Thief)
New Type:

Classification:

Base Power: 70 / 140
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 8
Effect: +1 priority. If user has no item, it steals said item from a foe that it hits and deals 2x damage.
Target: One

This move is very handy for Hawlusharp, as if it were made for it (duh); if you have no item, this move deals double damage along with stealing the target's item. This, along with the Attack and Speed boost you got from Unburden, can make this VERY dangerous. Getting a Leftovers from something could help you with regaining health back to take that one blow, or maybe even get something better. It is very useful, and chances are you won't be running into someone purposefully running things like Black Sludge or Sticky Barb to counter this move. Who knows, maybe it'll happen?

Name: Close Casket / Open Casket (Stockpile? + ??? I'm sorry, didn't fuse anything. -3-)
New Type:
or

Classification:

Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: --- (It cannot miss, as it is used on itself)
Power Points: 32
Effect: +1 priority. Cofagreelix is in Open Casket mode by default. In Open Casket mode, Cofagreelix's defenses are 0.7x but it's attacks cannot miss and deal 1.3x damage. In Closed Casket mode, Cofagreelix's defenses are 1.3x but it's attacks have 0.8x accuracy and deal 0.7x damage.
Target: Self

This makes playing Cofagreelix way more interesting. It requires a somewhat sophisticated playstyle that gives you the need to predict, otherwise you'd take a big hit from someone like a special attacker. Even with 0.7x defenses, it doesn't have to worry about physical attackers, because it's Defense is still good. This move is somewhat Aegislash-like, although it is not a mandatory move. You can run this, but you don't have to run it.

I hope you guys liked these ideas.

P.S: I noticed some of my moves weren't really 'fusions'. Whoops, I guess.

Name: Dark Bomb (Dark Pulse+Sludge Wave)
Base Power: 90
Power Points: 16
Effect: 30% chance to flinch the target.
Target: 1 adjacent pokemon
With Sludge bomb's power and 30% chance, Dark Pulse's Typing and effect, Dark Bomb turns into a very spamable and strong move

Name: Sucker Press (Sucker Punch+Flying Press)
New Type: Fighting
Base Power: 70 BP
Power Points: 8
Effect: +1 Priority-- Fails if target is not attack, combines dark in its type effectiveness.
Target: 1 Target
A much better sucker punch, Despite the decrease in power to balance it, It now combines both dark and fighting effectiveness making it extra effective

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Name: Flushing Tail (Sludge Wave + Dragon Tail)
New Type: Poison
Power Points:
Priority: -6
Effect: Forces the opponent to switch out.
Target: One.
A better Dragon Tail, way more suited for Dragon. It may have a stronger base power, but the Priority tier still makes it balanced.

Name: Sky High Wall (Iron Defense + Sky Attack)
New Type: Steel
Base Power: 140
Power Points:
Effect: Raises Defense by one stage on the turn it's selected. Deals damage on the following turn.
A better-typed and slightly stronger Skull Bash. This attack combined with Power Herb removes Armor Cast's physical defense lowering problem and hits instantly, also activating the rest of Armor Cast's boosts.

Name: Nightmare Fuel (Nightmare + Rototiller)
Base Power: -
Accuracy: -
Power Points:
Effect: Raises the attack and special attack of all Ghost-type Pokemon in battle, and reduces the attack and special attack of all sleeping Pokemon in battle.
Target: All Pokemon on field.
*shrugs*

Name: Aqua Rise (Magnet Rise + Aqua Ring)
New Type: Water
Power Points:
Effect: The user becomes immune to Ground type attacks and restores 1/16th of its max HP until it switches out.
Target: Itself.
Less immediate but more lasting and safe than ChestoRest set, which allows Joltlord to fire off Water Spouts at full power.

Name: Storm Order (Heal Order + Sandstorm)
Power Points:
Effect: Heals the user's HP by 1/16th every turn, and summons Sandstorm.
Activates Vespicor's kinda mediocre ability without completely losing a turn.

Name: Fell Ichor (Taunt + Venom Drench)
Base Power: --
Power Points:
Effect: If a Pokémon affected by Fell Ichor attempts to use a damaging move, its Attack, Special Attack, and Speed are lowered by 1 stage first.
Target: Single enemy
This move makes it seriously difficult to do damage to Dragon and will force switches, giving you time to recover, boost, or hell, just spray down another opponent with your Fell Ichor! Plus, it's just a ton of fun to say.

Name: Glitterburst (Silver Wind + Tailwind)
Power Points:
Effect: Multiplies the speed of all allied Pokémon by 1.5 for four turns. An allied Pokémon that switches in while Glitterburst is active has a random stat (not including accuracy/evasion) boosted by 2 stages.
With this, Vespicor finds more utility as a defensive pivot, allowing it to set up and switch out to a better mon. It'll make sweeping just that little bit easier... probably. Hopefully. But hey, it's a bit of fun! =]

Name: Upspout (Hydro Pump + Magnet Rise)
Base Power: 95
Accuracy: 90%
Power Points:
Effect: 50% chance to make the user immune to Ground-type moves for five turns
People don't tend to use Magnet Rise much, but I think it's a move with potential. How do you make it better? By not having to give up damage to use it! Potentially, anyway. =]

Name: Ouroboros (Autotomize + Curse)
Power Points:
Effect: Raises the user's speed by 2 stages at the cost of 33% of the user's Max HP. Lowers the target's HP by 25% and all its stats (excluding Accuracy/Evasion) by 1.
Target: Single enemy.
Another move designed around making it that bit harder to things to set up on our dear iron snakey friend.

Name: Bloodthirst (Drain Punch + Night Slash)
Base Power: 70
Power Points:
Effect: +2 Critical Hit stage boost. Upon a critical hit, heals the user for 75% of the damage dealt.
Target: Single adjacent enemy.
This one, well, it makes healing much stronger at the cost of reliability. Maybe it'd see some competitive play, maybe not, but it's definitely a strong move. =]

Name: Synchro-Swim (Dive + Volt Switch)
Base Power: 75
Power Points:
15 (Max 24)
Effect: Dives on the first turn, dealing damage and becoming untargetable. On the user's next turn it switches out, ignoring entry hazards. Fails if the user can't switch out.
Target: Single
Gives it some extra team utility in combination with Wish. Physical is obviously Joltlord's worse attacking stat, but I figured outright ignoring stealth rock half the time in a pseudo-volturn core is probably worth the trade in power. If most people disagree, I have no problem with swapping to special.

Voting is now open! Rules are:
"You may vote for up to three entries per Pokemon, including your own.
The entries with the most votes will be archived. Any ties will count as a win."
I'll edit in who I'm voting for when I have a bit more time

Dragon: nv, Kristoph gavin, colourcodedchaos
Hawlusharp: OU banned my masquerain, colourcodedchaos, G-Luke
Cofagreelix: nv, OU banned my masquerain, the someone
Joltlord: OU banned my masquerain, Tetraplex, colourcodedchaos
Vespicor: nv, G-Luke, The Reptile

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Dragon: rhydreigon, The Reptile, colourcodedchaos
Hawlusharp: the someone, nv, OU banned my masquerain
Cofagreelix: The Reptile, OU banned my masquerain, G-Luke
Joltlord: nv, the someone, colourcodedchaos
Vespicor: OU banned my masquerain, G-Luke, nv

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Dragon: nv, rhydreigon, Kristoph gavin
Hawlusharp: nv, OU banned my masquerain, The Reptile
Cofagreelix: The Reptile, nv
Joltlord: OU banned my masquerain, nv
Vespicor: G-Luke, nv, the someone

Dragon: Kristoph Javin, colourcodedchaos, rhydreigon
Hawlusharp: OU banned my masquerain, nv, colourcodedchaos
Cofagreelix: the someone, colourcodedchaos, OU banned my masquerain
Joltlord: Tetraplex, the reptile, colourcodedchaos
Vespicor: colourcodedchaos, rhydreigon, nv

Feels a bit cheap to vote for myself, but I was really proud of these moves so I thought I might as well. Good luck to everyone involved! It was quite hard for me to whittle down everyone's entries to just three.

Dragon: nv, OU banned my masquerain, the someone
Hawlusharp: The Reptile, OU banned my masquerain, the someone
Cofagreelix: nv (but only if it's a ballistic move), OU banned my masquerain
Joltlord: nv, G-Luke, OU banned my masquerain
Vespicor: G-Luke, The Reptile

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dragon: nv, The Reptile, the someone
Hawlusharp: The Reptile, OU banned my masquerain, the someone
Joltlord: nv, rhydreigon, the someone
Cofagreelix: G-Luke, OU banned my masquerain, nv
Vespicor: G-Luke, rhydreigon, The Reptile

Last edited:
And the winners are:
Dragon: Solar Eclipse
Learned by: Dragon
Name: Solar Eclipse (Dark Pulse + Draco Meteor)
New Type:
Classification:
Base Power: 130
Accuracy: 90
Power Points: 5 [MAX: 8]
Effect: Lowers the user's Sp. Atk by 2.
Target: One Pokemon

Essentially a Dark-type Draco Meteor, but the funny thing is this has no immunities unlike Draco Meteor ;)

Hawlusharp: Quick Draw
Name: Quick Draw (Sucker Punch + Acrobatics)
Effect: +1 priority, or +2 if the user is not holding an item. Fails if the target is not attacking this turn, or has already moved.
Sucker Punch with Extreme Speed's priority. Great for beating slower Espeeders, Mach Punch, and Aerilate Quick Attack.

Cofagreelix: Death Knell
Name: Death Knell (Spite + Sand Tomb)
Effect: Traps the target for 4-5 turns. At the end of every turn, the target loses 4 PP from the last move it used.
A great way to trap and PP Stall an opponent with just one move. Additionally, since Struggle makes contact, you're guaranteed* to remove their ability before they have the chance to switch or are KO'd. *Harem's ability negates Mummy Fortitude, so it can make contact all it wants.

Joltlord: Geyser
Learned by: Joltlord
Name: Geyser (Volt Switch + Hydro Pump)
New Type:
Classification:
Power Points: 15 [MAX: 24]
Effect: User switches out after damaging the target.

Basically a stronger Water-type Volt Switch, meaning it is more reliable as a momentum grabber thanks to the lack of a type immunity. (although Water Absorb and Storm Drain still exist) Lowered the accuracy a bit to account for the power increase + lack of type immunity.

Vespicor: Leeching Sting
Learned by: Vespicor
Name: Leeching Sting (Earthquake + Heal Order)
Power Points: 10 [MAX: 16]
Effect: Leeches 75% of the damage dealt.
Target: Any adjacent Pokémon

A powerful STAB with a useful effect in draining the opponent's HP. Basically a Physical Bug type Oblivion Wing.

Congratulations! Next slate!

Parents: Aggron + Gyarados
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring Name: Aggrodos
New type: Water / Steel
New base stats: 92 / 127 / 139 / 70 / 90 / 75
New ability and desc: F. E. A. R - Avoids recoil damage from recoil moves, and lowers the opponent's attack on switch in
Notable Moves: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Rock Polish, Autotomize, Ice Punch, Dragon Tail, Hone Claws, Low Kick, Power Up Punch, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Rest, Superpower, Taunt, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Crunch, Fire Blast, Scald, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Iron Head, Heavy Slam, Head Smash
Role identification: Pretty nifty typing, ability, and stats. If it wants, it can run a RestTalk set as that's the best recovery it can get, however it's quite versatile. Probably best utilized as a tank, it can be great in TR as well with Heavy Slam, Avalanche, etc. Head Smash is a nifty coverage move that benefits from its ability, as Sturdy felt kinda useless for such a bulky mon. Finally, it's a good SR setter and if it really wants to, a DD set is not bad at all but can be outsped easily.

Parents: Arcanine / Zoroark
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Zorcanine
New Type: Fire / Dark
New Base Stats: 85 / 117 / 80 / 120 / 80 / 110
New Ability and Desc: Mental Fear (Intimidate + Illusion) - Always appear as full health to the opponent.
Notable Moves: Physical- Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Extremespeed, Iron Head, Reversal, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Low Kick, Wild Charge, Pursuit, U-turn
Special: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Dark Pulse, Night Daze, Snarl, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, Dragon Pulse, Solarbeam, Snarl
Status: Will-O-Wisp, Roar, Morning Sun, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Agility, Taunt, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Memento, Trick
Role Indentification: So lots of coincidences going for it. Its Parents are A-Z, and its typing is unique except in Houndoom's eyes. Just Pairing intimidate and Illusion together kinda seems counter productive, so I came up with this ability. It makes the opponent unable to see your health, which is awesome for striking fear with your numerous status moves. Its excellent offensive stats and movepool allow it to function as a revenger, or a set up sweeper. It performs SD+ Espeed much more effectively than lucario thanks to its immunity to burn, dark stab to dissuade ghost types, greater power, greater speed, and greater bulk! Defensive sets are where this ability really shines. 85/80/80 defenses may not be the sturdiest around, but Zorcanine is capable of dishing out fast WoW and morning suns. Just having morning sun+lefties makes it hard for the opponent to keep track of your health. Zorcanine also has 6 resistances and 1 immunity.

Parents: Archeops / Aerodactyl
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Archedactyl
New type: Rock / Flying
New base stats: 87 / 132 / 75 / 96 / 80 / 130
New ability and desc: Aura of Failure (Halves Attack and Special Attack of all Pokemon on the field at 50% max HP or less.)
Notable moves: Stone Edge, U-Turn, Roost, Acrobatics, Taunt, Stealth Rock, Endeavor
Role identification: This mon becomes a kind of bulky wall kind of offensive Pokemon. Aura of Failure basically gives all active Pokemon Defeatists. This, along with its reasonable bulk and typing, can let it roost on "weakened" foes, which is important because, while it might seem crazy at first, you're still affected by this. It's attack is reasonable at 132, and its speed is amazing. Much like there's a lot of wallbreakers, this mon can be seen as an offense breaker - absolutely destroying weakened offensive Pokemon, especially those without any recovery.

Parents: Chesnaught + Hippowdon
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Chesdon
New type: Grass / Ground
New base stats: 108 / 119 / 130 / 81 / 83 / 65
New ability and desc: Overgrow + Sand Stream = Cactus Power: Summons Sandstorm upon switching in. Grass-type moves have their power increased 20%.
Notable moves: Stealth Rock, Spikes, Leech Seed, Spiky Shield, Roar, Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Belly Drum, Bulk Up, Slack Off
Role identification: We've got a lot of potential roles here, but it seems to me that its primary role will be that of a sand setter/ hazard setter. It gets both Stealth Rock and Spikes, so it could make a pretty fearsome stacker. Defensively, its typing leaves a lot to be desired, but it more than makes up for it with its solid 108/130/83 bulk, reliable recovery in the form of Slack Off (which can be supplemented with Leech Seed), and Spiky Shield to grab some spare Lefties recovery.

Parents: Excadrill / Mamoswine
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Mamodrill
New type: Ground / Ice
New base stats: 120 / 142 / 80 / 70 / 72 / 94
New ability and desc: Snow Force (Snow Cloak + Sand Force): Strengthens Ice-type moves to 1.33× their power during hail.
Notable Moves: Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Earthquake, Freeze-Dry, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Stealth Rock
Role Identification: This was originally going to be the physical Snow Rusher, but look at those stats and tell me it wouldn't be broken. Instead, it gets Snow Force, which makes it hit even harder with Ice Shard and Icicle Crash. This is basically a better Mamoswine, with more synergy for hail. 142 is nothing to mess with, especially in Hail. Snow Force boosts a bit more than Sand Force did because it only affects 1 types instead of 3. A terrifying wall breaker that can even set-up with SD. Don't mess with Mamodrill - probably the best Hailmon, especially since it's not just useful in Hail. Try to wall this, Cofagreelix!

Parents: Goodra / Heliolisk
Shared Egg Group: Dragon
Offspring Name: Heliodra
New type: Dragon / Electric
New base stats: 86 / 87 / 71 / 119 / 132 / 104
New ability and desc: Sandy Skin: Cures any major status ailment after each turn during sand. User is immune to sand damage.
Notable Moves: Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Volt Switch, U-Turn, Sludge Wave
Role Identification: Heliodra has an interesting type, and really solid offensive stats, along with a huge SpDef stat. It's physical defense is less than lovely, but it's mainly an offensive mon. It's speed is solid enough, and it hits decently hard. It's ability lets it be used as a pivot on Sand Teams, as it can do Rest shenanigans during Sand.

Last edited:

G-Luke

rhydreigon thats Haxordos's attack, not Dragon's. And Im sure two Chesnaughts dont make a Chesdon. Lol.

zoroark.gif
arcanine.gif

Learned By: Zorcanine
Name: Hot Pursuit (Pursuit + Will O Wisp)
New Type: Fire
Base Power: 50
Effect: Doubles in power and hits before the switch if the target switches. If the target switches, Priority +7. Otherwise, Priority +0 and burns opponent instead.
Target: 1 Pokemon

A super neato attack to further increase the spectacular mindgames that Zorcanine forces. Its basically a stronger fire Pursuit that doesnt suck if the opponent doesnt switch. The power increase and burn is to balance the fact ALOT of mons in FE resist or are flat out immune to Fire type moves.

gyarados.gif
aggron.gif

Learned By: Aggrodos
Name: Crashing Wave (Head Smash + Surf)
Base Power: 150
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 5 [MAX: 8]
Effect: User takes half of damage dealt in recoil.
Target: 1 Pokemon

Yeah its a water type Head Smash!!!

hippowdon.gif
chesnaught.gif

Learned By: Chesdon
Name: Cactus Plough (Leech Seed + Sand Tomb)
New Type: Grass
Accuracy: 85%
Effect: Traps and damages the target for 4-5 turns. Also
Leeches 1/16 of the target's HP each turn.

Yeah. Sand Damage + Cactus Plough damage + leeching effect + Leech Seed = Your dead by turn three. Basically neaning its great for trapping and stalling out physical attackers until they die.

mamoswine.gif
excadrill.gif

Learned By: Mamodrill
Name: Frostbite (Freeze Dry + Drill Run)
New Type: Ice
Power Points: 20 [MAX: 32]
Effect: Super effective on Water types. 20% Freeze chance.

Its Freeze Dry, but 100% better!

heliolisk.gif
goodra.gif

Learned By: Heliodra
Name: Pulsing Charge (Parabolic Charge + Dragon Pulse)
Base Power: 85
Power Points: 10 [MAX:16]
Effect: Drains 50% of the damage dealt
Target: Any Foe

Yeah its basically a better Parabolic Charge. And it kinda outclasses Thunderbolt. Job well done here.

Last edited:
Oh, and since I didn't say so earlier - congratulations to all our winners!
Name: Hoarfrost (Feint + Ice Fang)
Base Power: 30
Power Points: 24
Effect: +2 Priority and hits through Protect-style moves. 20% chance to Flinch the enemy.
Target: Single enemy.
A defensive 'mon with a Grass/Ground typing is going to be hit hard by birbspam from the tier's Flying-types. While Spiky Shield is one option, this is another - one that, in my view, has just as much going for it. The only thing it really has a problem with is Talonflame, which it only hits for neutral damage, but for stuff like Staraptor or Braviary that might use it as an opportunity to set up? It's another trick for a very versatile 'mon.

Name: Smoke Bomb (Mud Bomb + Shadow Claw)
Base Power: 60
Effect: Has an increased chance for critical hits. 30% chance to lower the target's Accuracy by 1 stage on hit; on crit, guaranteed to lower the target's Accuracy.
I wanted a real bastard of a move to make Mamodrill that bit more annoying. Nobody likes Accuracy-lowering moves, but I think this one's actually legit.

Name: Umbrage (Payback + Fire Spin)
Base Power: 40
Power Points: 32
Effect: Deals additional damage to the opposing Pokémon at the end of every turn for 2-5 turns. Base Power increases by 20 every time it does damage.
A move that's more for flavour than competitive use at first glance, this makes the master of headgames into a perfect stallbreaker.

Moves for Archedactyl and Aggrodos coming later. =]

Last edited:

canno

formerly The Reptile
Learned By: Aggrados
Name: Hot Iron (Iron Head + Scald)
New Type: Steel
Power Points: 15 [MAX 24]
Effect: 30% chance to burn the foe.

Name: Lunar Flare (Night Daze + Heat Wave)
Accuracy: 85
Power Points: 10 [MAX 16]
Effect: Has a 40% chance to burn the target.
Target: All opponents

Learned By: Archedactyl
Name: Raging Sand (Sandstorm + Defog )
New Type: Rock
Accuracy: --
Power Points: 15 [MAX 24]
Effect: Changes the weather to a sandstorm for three turns and removes all field effects.
Target: Field
Note: This will cancel out a sandstorm if used during one, much like using the move sandstorm. If Sand cannot be summoned for any reason (i.e. Cloud Nine), then Raging Sand will not clear field effects.

Name: Muddy Shield (Mud Slap + Spiky Shield)
New Type: Ground
Accuracy: --
Power Points: 10 [MAX 16]
Effect: +6 Priority. Blocks damaging attacks and lowers the accuracy of attacking Pokemon by 1 stage. Low chance of success upon consecutive usage with other Protection moves.
Target: User

Name: Dry Drill (Drill Run + Freeze-Dry)
Base Power: 75
Power Points: 20 [MAX 32]
Effect: Always crits against Water-type Pokemon.

Learned By
: Aggrodos
Name: Scalding Smash (Scald + Head Smash)
Base Power: 110
Power Points: Max 8 (5)
Effect: Deals 50% in Recoil and has a 30% chance to Burn. Hits one target
Gives Aggrodos a super reliable water STAB, and thanks to it's ability, it has no recoil. Very OP

Name: Night Wave (Night Daze + Heat Wave)
Accuracy: 95%
Power Points: Max 16 (10)
Effect: Has a 10% chance to burn and lower accuracy by one stage. Hits adjacent foes
Gives Zorcanine a way to spread burn and lower accuracy at the same time

Name: Aerial Edge (Aerial Ace + Stone Edge)
New Type: Flying
Base Power: 100
Accuracy: - (Always Hits)
Effect: Deals Damage. Never misses. Hits one target
Finally a powerful flying STAB

Name: Spiky Tomb (Spiky Shield + Sand Tomb)
Accruacy: -
Power Points: Max 16 (10)
Effect: Protects the user. If the opponent hits you with a contact move, then they get trapped and and lose 1/8 of their health every turn. If holding binding band, damage increases to 1/6
A better(?) version of Spiky Shield that traps the opponent

Name: Drill Blizzard (Drill Run + Blizzard)
Base Power: 120
Accuracy: 80%
Effect: Has a 10% Chance to lower speed. Never misses in Sandstorm and Hail. 50% in Sun and Rain
Gives Mamodrill a stronger Ground STAB with lower accuracy

G-Luke

That moment two ppl use the rxact same moves to fuse but get teo different results.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Learned By: Heliodra
Name: Meteoric Charge (Draco Meteor + Parabolic Charge)
Base Power: 130
Power Points:
Effect: User heals 50% of damage dealt, but has it's special attack lowered by two.
Since Heliolisk has a signature move, it would be interesting to give Heliodra something similar and useful using it's effect.

Name: Helish Plot (Will-o-Wisp + Nasty Plot)
New Type: Fire
Effect: Burns the opponent and lowers it's Special Attack by two.
Good way to hinder your opponent as well as pass status to it.

Name: Ancient Acrobatics
New Type: Rock
Base Power: 55
Effect: Raises the user's Attack, Defense and Speed by one if the user has no item.
A weak offensive move if the user has an item, but a strong physical variant of Quiver Dance if the user sacrifices it's item.

Name: Muddy Needles (Needle Arm + Mud-Slap)
New Type: Grass
Effect: Has a 30% chance of lowering the target's accuracy.
Grass-type Physical Muddy Water I guess.

Name: Scrap Hail (Metal Sound + Hail)
Power Points:
Effect: Activates Hail for 5 turns. During the weather, any Pokemon that switches in will have their Special Defense lowered by 1 (Except Pokemon with Soundproof).
Target: Field.
A way of Mamodrill to activate it's ability, while also setting up a kind-of Sp Def Sticky Web. It can't be abused by Mamodrill itself since it has terrible Special Attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)