Tournament Fusion Evolution SV Tournament - Winner zxgzxg!

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm giving y'all til 9 pm EST to finish your matches.

At 9 pm if no match is played I will be awarding Ice the win because as far as I can tell communication has been fairly one sided.
Between orange and Tanny their match will be decided via coin flip due to equal negligence on their part
Tagging y'all to let you know what's up
Tanny89k Orangesodapop Loginator IceLevelIncarnate

G-Luke

These matches are null and void. Round one matches take place within the PMPL format aka regular FE SV, as stated here.
If you aren't aware, until the PMPL wraps up, a temporary updated version of Fusion Evolution exists with all of the recent balance changes and additions to the tier. Ofc, since this happened after the start of week 1, matches should still be played using the standard Gen 9 FE format for the remainder of this round. After round 1, the balance changes and new Pokémon present in the temp format are free to use for the remainder of the tournament.

Format would be labeled "Fusion Evolution Gen 9 Post-PMPL", and is near the bottom of the Pet Mod listings. Good luck!
A little more than 2 hours to fix that up.

G-Luke

Time is up on the extension, IceLevelIncarnate has been given the win.

In light of the mistake that happened above, I did a random pick between the two players Orangesodapop and Tanny89k. This is the result

20230703_215602.jpg

Therefore, Tanny89k advances to Round 2

Round 2

Beebos vs Totally_Odette
ViZar vs Sticky Fingaaa
Tanny89k vs IceLevelIncarnate
zxgzxg vs Gekokeso

Matches from hence forth will be using the Fusion Evolution Post PMPL format, as it is the most up to date version of the metagame as of the commencement of this round. Matches are due in 1 week. Have fun everyone!

G-Luke

Update: With PMPL's ending, standard Fusion Evolution Gen 9 format will be the only way to play the tier, so please use that.

Reminder that the newest additions to the tier (Tinkovish, Baxgeist-Large, Zoinkazenta, Tyranix, Cresserace and Goopert-Hisui) are not legal for the remainder of this round, due to being added during this round. Any use of these Pokémon for this round will end with swift disqualification. Have fun with the remainder of your games!

G-Luke

Congratulations to zxgzxg for winning the Fusion Evolution SV Tournament, and being The Greatest FE Player that ever Did!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this tour, it was an experiment not only for FE, but more frequent Forum Tours in general. I'd like to think it was more or less a rousing success!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)