Scolipede @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Megahorn
- Protect
- Iron Defense
- Baton Pass
I prefer Scolipede over leaders like Ninjask because it's bulkier and less obvious. Protect is here to check a move and to earn one turn for Speed Boost. Focus Sash helps to do at least one Iron Defense, which is here (over Sword Dance) because it allows me to set up the rest of the team. Megahorn deals massive damage with the STAB and the natural high attack stat, and this is also good against Taunt's users. With him, +2 Speed and +2 Defense are guaranteed.

Drifblim @ Maranga Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Substitute
- Amnesia
- Baton Pass
Drifblim is my main special bulk. It can take a hit from almost all sweeper and activate the Maranga Berry (and thus, Unburden and Acrobatics). Amnesia is here to tank special damages even more, and Substitute is mandatory in a Full BP Team (plus, Drifblim has a HUGE amount of HP).

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
This one can destroy a team very quickly, and doesn't necessarily need a strong Baton Pass chain. Insane damages after one Sword Dance with Play Rough, and Sucker Punch is very useful against Aegislash for example and other priority moves. Very good immunities and Intimidate allows a switch against a physical threat (and generally, you have an Iron Defense anyway).

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Ingrain
- Quiver Dance
- Baton Pass
Do I really need to do its presentation? Focus Sash and Spore permits to take down a big threat, Ingrain is very good for sustaining and against pseudo-hazers because Espeon can't always be there, and the latter will really appreciate Quiver Dance which boost every stats it needs. Taunt's users vulnerable, though.
Espeon @ Red Card
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SAtk / 30 SDef / 30 Spd
- Stored Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
What a monster! After a good placement, the opponent can forfeit. Magic Bounce is mandatory anyway to counter... counters, but it's also here for Stored Power: you literally OHKO every Pokemons. Dazzling Gleam for Dark-type, over HP Fighting because of Sableye or Spiritomb, and Calm Mind to be autonomous.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Substitute
- Acid Armor
- Baton Pass
I'm not sure about that one, I don't like it but nothing is better as far as I know... A nice (mixed) bulk, Substitute is awesome thanks to the huge HP amount, Acid Armor because generally Scolipede can't fully do its job, and Scald because this is the best attack in the entire game, nothing more. I already tested Umbreon over it (because I really want a taunt user), but it seemed to be less effective...

So if someone has ideas to improve my team~
Thanks for reading, and sorry if I did mistakes, I'm not an English speaker.

You have a weakness to Perish Song and Haze. You may want to try this (probably over Drifblim):

Mr. Mime @ Leftovers
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Baton Pass

The Soundproof ability prevents Perish Song from ruining your chain.

Taunt prevents Hazing (and phazing too). Calm Mind + Baton Pass helps the chain along. Dazzling Gleam gives him a good STAB move to work with.

The EVs focus on physical defense (40 HP /65 Def needs a LOT of help) to help his mixed walling capabilites. He should take hits just fine with defensive boosts passed to him.

Hope this helps!

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
hey, i'd suggest running max hp instead of special attack on espeon. I'd also change to leftovers and use substitute over calm mind. espeon should be your final sweeper, and you want it to be as durable and protected as possible. I agree with ronnie the bear's mr. mime suggestion, but i'd try running sub over dazzling gleam. mime gives you the cm back that you lose by using sub on espeon, and protects you against roar early in the bp chain.

good luck!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)