Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
how come i cant dock the tail of my pikachu in yellow anyways

edit: wow this game is actually pretty humorous, im impressed peta

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
They're obviously infringing on GameFREAK's copyrights, and that's just wrong. Let's sue them for copyright infringement!

Also PETA sucks.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I shot a squirrel this morning, and left it rot where it fell. What have you guys done for the cause today, except blow hot air? Get out there and make a difference.
if you kill it at least put it to use. Squirrel head necklaces are all the rage.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm laughing at all the people who actually think PETA meant this as a serious protest. Even Terrorists have a sense of humor...

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
this is the funniest shit i've seen all day.

you know, because a magneton is based off a real world animal that gets abused by its owner everyday.

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I cant even stop laughing. PETA has always tiickled me with their games. This one was still a horrid way to get their point across. also mfw mudkipz and slowpoke memes

I raged/lol'd for a good while. Still at it. 10/10 try harder PETA.

Mr. Uncompetitive

She had a habit of meeting all of the artists...
is a Contributor Alumnus
About damn time you screw with Pokemon PETA.

Seriously, why didn't they do this earlier?

Also, the game is amazingly amazing

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
There are numerous methods of determining whether or not a pokemon is happy. Why are all my battle hardened pokemon so happy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)