Freedom Cup Cycle 2

Forum name: Mcl0vin1997
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 Mcl0vin1997
Does my alt for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Last edited:
Forum name: dontgotaccount
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 Account
Does my alt for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: Cinza
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 Cinza

Forum name: SnoWSt0rm_
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT232 SnoW

Forum name: arundrago
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 arundrago

Forum name: Sanjay das
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT232 sanjay

Forum name: WhoDatMan
Cycle 2 Alt : FLT232 WDM

Introducing: Freedom Cup
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/freedomcup
approved by Amaranth
What if 6v6 Singles was played with the same ruleset that the official formats use? That means no Smogon bans or clauses, only the rules that have been prescribed for the official formats, just made for a 6v6 format. This is different from Anything Goes because there are bans on the restricted legendaries and there is still a species clause. Unlike OU however, there are no other bans. No sleep clause, no ban on baton pass, nothing.

There is a new ladder called "Freedom Cup" on Pokemon Showdown where a ladder tournament will take place, almost identical in format to OLT, Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament.

1686887923451.png

How to participate:
See Sign-Up Instructions in "Cycle 1" below

Code:
Banlist and Rules (Regulation D):

Banned: Koraidon, Miraidon, Walking Wake, Iron Leaves, Mewtwo, Mew, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Meloetta, Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion, Magearna, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Zarude, Calyrex

Pokémon Limits: Team of up to 6 Pokémon from Level 1 to Level 100. All Pokémon then set to Level 50

Item Clause (An item can only be used once)

No Sleep Clause

Species Clause
Schedule
Cycle 1: June 16th 12:00:00 AM to June 25th 8:00:00 PM - Top 8 Qualify
Cycle 2: June 25th 8:01:00 PM to July 2nd 4:00:00 PM - Top 8 Qualify
Playoff Round of 16 July 3rd to July 6th (Monday to Thursday)
Playoff Quarterfinals: July 7th to July 9th (Friday to Sunday)
Playoff Semifinals: July 10th to July 13th (Monday to Thursday)
Playoff Finals: July 16th (Sunday)

Prizing
1st Place: $500 + Custom Avatar
2nd Place:$100
3rd Place $60
4th Place $60
5th-16th $40

Rules

===========
Cycle 2

Welcome to Cycle 2 of Freedom Cup Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained below, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run and will end at Sunday, July 2nd at 4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4).

We use the new Pokemon Showdown Freedom Cup ladder for this tournament.

In order to sign-up for the FCLT, FOLLOW THE SIGN-UP FORMAT BELOW AND REGISTER YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

FLT232 ForumNameHere
- "ForumNameHere" obviously denotes your forum name. You are only allowed one alt per cycle, which must follow the aforementioned format.

Here's an example sign-up post for you all to follow:

YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

All rules listed in this post also applies.

Good luck to everyone! Again, this is Cycle 2 of Freedom Cup Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored.

YOU CAN SIGN UP EVEN AFTER THE CYCLE STARTS
Forum name: KeshBa54
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 KeshBa45

Forum name: deathdragon25o
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 deathdragon

approved by Amaranth
What if 6v6 Singles was played with the same ruleset that the official formats use? That means no Smogon bans or clauses, only the rules that have been prescribed for the official formats, just made for a 6v6 format. This is different from Anything Goes because there are bans on the restricted legendaries and there is still a species clause. Unlike OU however, there are no other bans. No sleep clause, no ban on baton pass, nothing.

There is a new ladder called "Freedom Cup" on Pokemon Showdown where a ladder tournament will take place, almost identical in format to OLT, Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament.

1686887923451.png

How to participate:

Code:

Banned: Koraidon, Miraidon, Walking Wake, Iron Leaves, Mewtwo, Mew, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Meloetta, Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion, Magearna, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Zarude, Calyrex

Pokémon Limits: Team of up to 6 Pokémon from Level 1 to Level 100. All Pokémon then set to Level 50

No Sleep Clause

Species Clause
Schedule

Prizing
3rd Place $60
4th Place $60
5th-16th $40

Rules

===========
Cycle 2

Welcome to Cycle 2 of Freedom Cup Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained below, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run and will end at Sunday, July 2nd at 4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4).

In order to sign-up for the FCLT, FOLLOW THE SIGN-UP FORMAT BELOW AND REGISTER YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

FLT232 ForumNameHere
- "ForumNameHere" obviously denotes your forum name. You are only allowed one alt per cycle, which must follow the aforementioned format.

YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

Good luck to everyone! Again, this is Cycle 2 of Freedom Cup Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored.

Forum name: Roufail
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 Roufail

Forum Name: A Plague Doc
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 PlagueDoc
Does my alt for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes.

Forum name: Kirmpi
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT232 Kirmpi
Does my alt for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum name: Staraptor
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 Staraptor

Forum name: nobodynobody
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 nobodynobody

Forum name: jb291
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT232 jb291

forum name: mxwb
cycle 2 alt: FLT232 mxwb

Forum name: Chaitanya
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 Chaitanya

Forum name: Supremekawaiifiend
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT232 Supreme

approved by Amaranth

1686887923451.png

How to participate:

Code:

No Sleep Clause

Species Clause
Schedule

Prizing
3rd Place $60
4th Place $60
5th-16th $40

Rules

===========
Cycle 2

FLT232 ForumNameHere

YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle
. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

Forum name: UUTS
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT232 UUTS

Cao Jie

formerly iKiQ
Forum Name: Cao Jie
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 CaoCao

Forum name: Skadoty
Cycle 2 Alt: FLT232 Skadoty

Forum name: lalorazor
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT232 lalorazor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)