Free Xbox Live Gold and Microsoft Points

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
And then you can grab the $99.99 Xbox 360 Arcade at Best Buy!

The Live Gold deal is dead btw. Gives a wallpaper now. 100 MS Points is still active.
I'd rather grab one with an HDD. Unless you can attach an external hard drive onto it? Then I'd definitely grab the Arcade.

I'm so mad you bastards snatched up all the live golds. I'm just collecting the free points. :\

EDIT: As opposed to the gmail thing at in the OP, would disposable emails from something like spamgourmet.com work?

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Bah. Don't care about the points, wanted the month of live though. I can't afford to pay for that this month :(

I would have been all over this, but the $100 xbox's were sold out because at EVERY location in this city someone went in and bought out every single xbox at once so they could resell.

What a bunch of horse shit.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would have been all over this, but the $100 xbox's were sold out because at EVERY location in this city someone went in and bought out every single xbox at once so they could resell.

What a bunch of horse shit.
Always, always order for in-store pickup (or shipping) the night before! Future Shop and Best Buy update around midnight eastern time for their sales.

Well I just checked my Gmail and I got 67 GameStop emails, but none of them have codes for MSPoints....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)