Flash's Trade Thread (Leftovers, Perfect Mons, Shinies & All Useful Items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested in your Staryu and I have:
Sneasel: Jolly|Inner Focus/Keen Eye|31/31/31/xx/31/31|4 egg moves: Pursuit,Counter, Icicle Crash and Ice Punch
Kangaskhan: Jolly|Scrappy/Early Bird|31/31/31/xx/31/31|3 egg moves: Counter, Stomp, Crush Claw
Croakgunk: Jolly|Dry skin/Anticipation|31/31/31/xx/31/31|1 egg move: Drain Punch

Hi, I'm interested in your Staryu and I have:
Sneasel: Jolly|Inner Focus/Keen Eye|31/31/31/xx/31/31|4 egg moves: Pursuit,Counter, Icicle Crash and Ice Punch
Kangaskhan: Jolly|Scrappy/Early Bird|31/31/31/xx/31/31|3 egg moves: Counter, Stomp, Crush Claw
Croakgunk: Jolly|Dry skin/Anticipation|31/31/31/xx/31/31|1 egg move: Drain Punch
Could I get the Sneasal and Croagunk for Staryu?

Anything I of mine for your Leftovers?
How many pokes can I choose?

Im interested in your modest rotom i can give a breeding pair of swift swim modest horsea 31/x/31/31/31/31 in premier ball also what stones are you looking for?

Im interested in your modest rotom i can give a breeding pair of swift swim modest horsea 31/x/31/31/31/31 in premier ball also what stones are you looking for?
Hi, I already have a modest swift swim Horsea. I'm looking for any stones that are game exclusive (either X or Y). Do you have anything else to trade? :)

Also, bump. Lots of stock added :) Looking to make some trades! Especially looking for Timid Alakazam.

I have a mewtwonite X stone, shiny gyarados (bad iv), shiny poliwhirl (hidden ability, mild, spA and def IV). Interested in any?
Edit: And charizardite x but Im kinda icky on that

I have a mewtwonite X stone, shiny gyarados (bad iv), shiny poliwhirl (hidden ability, mild, spA and def IV). Interested in any?
Yah I'm interested in some. What are you wanting from me though?

Im interested in your drillbur and maybe a rotom spitback. I also have tyranitarite, forgot to add that.
Edit: Or if you're willing to trade ur shiny rotom I can trade you a bundle

I'm interested in Mewtwo X, tyranitarite, and shiny Poliwhirl with HA. What would you like in return? My shiny rotom would be off limits in this trade =P

I'm interested in Mewtwo X, tyranitarite, and shiny Poliwhirl with HA. What would you like in return? My shiny rotom would be off limits in this trade =P
Ok would u be interested in mewtwo x and t-tarite for drillbur and spitback rotom?
Edit: ill be back tomorrow just leave a reply...something just came up :S

Last edited:
Ok would u be interested in mewtwo x and t-tarite for drillbur and spitback rotom?
Edit: ill be back tomorrow just leave a reply...something just came up :S
I would give you a 4 IV spitback of Drilbur and Rotom for the two if that's okay with you.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Larvitar w/ Stealth Rocks (M). I'd reaaaaally be interested in your Kangaskhan. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)