SS OU Fire-Water-Grass Core

https://pokepast.es/098609436ec6b9a4

Heatran is there as the fire part of the team. Normal heatran set.

Slowbro is the water part of the team and is used as a physical attack check and has scald and ice beam to check Lando.

Tangrowth is my sp. def check and provides more bulkiness to the team.

Dragonite is one of my main attackers and dragonite also provides bulkiness in a way.

Buzzwole is just an underrated pokemon in my eyes and his attack and defense stats makes it even better.

Corviknight is there as my defogger and check for mons such as weavile.

Let me know what i change around or what mons should be replaced.

(I know i'm not very good at pokemon descriptions lol)

I'm not sure, but I think your most may be removed due to lack of explation for each Pokemons' roles. If I remember correctly, the minimum is three sentences each. You can reason your EV/IV spread with calcs to back it up, why you chose the mon, and some other details that were announced in the must read for posting on this forum. I'm relatively new here so correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe your explaination is enough and I'm making a fool of myself.

You seemed to have a good grip on the roles for each mon, so maybe delving into EV/IV spreads would be helpful? Maybe you could do something with item choice or move selection? If everything is pretty common ( for example having your EV spreads 252/252/4 for max bulk or max atk + spe ), you might as well burn some sentences to futher yourself from your post being taken down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)