Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Bug
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch

Sure , I don't know Monotype , but I do know team synergy , and Scizor helps with a few holes of this mono-steel (dark Match-up isn't ideal and Having a fast revenge killer with priority short of Kingambit) , Momentum is always appreciated with Doom desire support from Equilibra and Spikes Support from Skarm makes knock off very useful alongside U-Turn to chip all the spikes affected steel resists for Gholdengo/Doom desire/Heatran.

Samirsin

✧Rey de los Snom✧
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:cawmodore:
Cawmodore @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Tera Type: Flying
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Acrobatics
- Bullet Punch
- Drain Punch

It is indeed the standard Cawmodore set, but it fills nicely the gaps in the team. If spikes are set, it can be a good late game sweeper after using Belly Drum. Drain Punch helps with the Dark Matchup and Acrobatics is really strong against other resistances for the team.

Funny concept :D!!

As the team lacks a bit of physical attacker I would propose Choice Band Metagross (sorry metagross does architectu ^^'):

Metagross @ Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Meteor Mash / Ice Punch / Stone Edge
- Psychic Fangs
- Knock Off / Ice Punch / Stone Edge

Knock Off is always a good utility move, while Meteor Mash is a strong STAB. Ice Punch can be used for better matchup against Mono Flying, Grass and Ground, whereas Stone Edge allows it to hit Fire, Bug and Flying-types effectively.

sorry kenn for the delay but here's kitsunoh as promised

:ss/kitsunoh:

燐火 鬼火 (Kitsunoh) (M) @ Punching Glove
Ability: Iron Fist
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Taunt/ Will-O-Wisp/ Wish/ Strength Sap
- Shadow Strike/ Poltergeist

Kitsunoh fits in this team nicely as it can play a solid bunch of roles for this team..like as a lead to block common hstackers with taunt, secondary spinblocker (and defog with taunt) alongside Ghold and most importantly much needed speed-control with punching glove+iron fist boosted Bullet punch to keep threats like Flutter Mane, Chien Pao and choiced swepers at bay. It can also free switch into CC/aura spheres and provide safe switches to teammates with uturn and wear down bulky mons (with continuous Shadow strikes and taunt) to 1hko range of ghold and tran. To top it off it forms a neat little offensive core with Doom desire libra and Gambit.

kenn

Prince of the Halidom
is a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
And with 2 votes, Samirsin's :cawmodore: is the winner!

The actual answer was :kitsunoh: and even though metagross does architectu submitted it, it was after the cutoff and wasn't eligible to be voted on. (bonus point is still awarded though)

Unfortunately, I think at this point it is probably time to retire the project...it has been fun, but I have a major LoA coming at the end of this month for Tyrunt (baby #2) and no teams currently so for now this is indefinitely? paused but we shall see :(

I appreciate all of y'all for doing this with me and I had an amazing time, but looks like we're blasting off again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)