Featured LC Pokemon: Scraggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'd like to write an article for the Smogon issue, "Featured LC pokemon: Scraggy"

Could anyone help me with this please?

Thanks, ABfloww

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I'd be down with this. What experience do you have in the Little Cup metagame?

Note for Birkal: I brought this to ABfloww's attention on PS, and he confirmed he was interested in working on this still.

---

You should now have access to the Article Workshop forum under The Smog main forum. Go and read the What Are We Doing? sticky thread and post that you'll be working on this article, then get started as soon as you're ready. Remember:

1) Get your stuff done on time. If there's ever a situation that comes up, talk with The Smog Staff, and we'll make accommodations. The key here is communication; we need to hear from you if something is up that will prevent you from meeting the deadline. Try to get your stuff done in two weeks if possible, in order to give the GP/HTML/art team time to get everything done.

2) Don't leak any of our stuff until the release happens. This includes art and any other information. If you ever want feedback on your work or have questions, you can join us in #thesmog on IRC (if you don't have IRC, you can PM me or another staffer on the forums and I'll give you a link).

Thank you for your application! If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask The Smog Staff or any of The Smog mentors (of which I am one) for advice! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)