Feature of the Week

I already posted in this topic, but I just feel that Kikuichimonji said it exactly right, and wanted to emphasize his words. When people ask me questions about things I always find I know so much more than I thought I did... in the same sense, such a prompt would provide a real opportunity for this to happen. =)

If you need someone to collect and organize this information, as well, I can do it for some of these in RBY, since I would know how to organize that well, yeah.

I was actually going to suggest more GSC stuff, but that might be a bit silly. Although I really prefer GSC, and there will probably be some people left that like it.

Also where is Havocs GSC Moveset guide?

I think Feature of the Week would be just a randomly emphasized article like any pokemon analysis or other guide, but with a unique stickied forum post ("Feature of the Week 1.16 - 1.23: POKEMON/GUIDE ") in which the contributors will hold a discussion on the specific article/pokemon. Other users could also participate and the debate would appear on the Feature of the Week page on the main site (well at least the helpful/intelligent parts). It would go like

Feature of the Week - ADV: Aerodactyl

ANALYSIS

Talkbacks:

User X: I think it's better with X.

User Y: No, REASON.

User X: Yes, REASON.

and so on. I think people would like seeing their names on the main site if they have quality input. I don't know if this can be done though.

I recommend Gyarados. Man, why isn't this thing used more? I don't get it. Also, I'm just wondering (although this is probably not the thread to wonder in) if someone (I'd volunteer, I guess) could make the guides more noob-friendly by going through it and editing all instances of like "you should know how to do speed by now." It's kind of intimidating to newer players, maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)