Social (Fanseries) Regular Show: Smogon Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tendokiddo

Banned deucer.
Hello, everyone! So, I noticed that NO ONE has ever made a fanfic before! And that gave me an idea: How about I make the first fanfic on Smogon? (Tell me if other fanfics or fanseries has been made), So here is Regular Show: Smogon Edition! Based on the show made by J.G Quintel, Regular Show. Mordecai, a Sarcastic Blue Jay, Rigby, a Somewhat irresponsible racoon, Benson, a grumpy old Manager who is a gumball machine, Muscle Man, a brutish, partygoer, Zombie Looking Muscle Man, Hi-Five Ghost, a Ghost who is chill, his best friend is Muscle Man. and Pops, the lollipop-headed guy! They go on crazy adventures with their friends, and so much more! Now, I need some people to take part as a character in the fanfic so I can start the story!
Mordecai:
Rigby: Tendokiddo
Hi-Five Ghost:
Muscle Man:
Benson:
Pops:
Thomas (He comes in Season 4)
Margaret (She comes later on in season 1)
I also have to have the color you're going with, and when the first episode comes out, I hope you enjoy the series!

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi there, I’m not really sure if there’s any place for fan fiction on Smogon. If so, it’s definitely not in Congregation of the Masses (I don’t think it would fit well in Smogoff either for what it’s worth) so I’ll be locking this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)