Explain why you chose your signature

BIG ASHLEY

and boom goes the brainbox
is a Community Contributor
dragon lad has been there since about 2015 when i chucked one of those eggs in to get in on the latest hot trend. i'm now too attached to him to ever get rid of him.

plus i like corphish. look at them. no thoughts. empty brain little guys. awesome. i have a corphish sticker on my laptop. corphish is taking over my life help please

:xy/corphish:

I choose mine because it shows a bit about me. It's literally says stuff about me in text, plus it shows my love for Sephiroth and that I'm pansexual and trans. It also shows my favorite pokemon and favorite pokemon game.
Edit: Forgot to add that GIFs are awesome and totally epic gamer :afrostar:

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
I chose ny signature because I liked the dogs gif and at the time I wanted the teardrop badge because I thought it'd look cool with my vaporeon avatar which is why I put all my analysis in there. Now it's just my ADV ones because I like to go back reread them. I had fun doing them.

Edit: I didn't realize I'd already posted here but this is a better and less self depreciating explanation

Last edited:
It can't fit, but I put the strongest Pokémon for every type combo that currently exists. including CAPs (because they are, by design, sick as hell in playstyle). Yes, for all 171 different types. Why I did it is because this makes my OCD really cozy . :blobuwu: The way I ordered the types is by appearance of the type in the NatDex, base forms only, the way I've done since my very first years of Pokémon :
- Grass/Poison; Bulbasaur, #001
- Fire; Charmander, #004
- Flying; Charizard, #006
- Water; Squirtle, #007
- Bug; Caterpie, #010
- Normal; Pidgey, #015
- Electric; Pikachu, #025
- Ground; Sandshrew, #027
- Fairy; Clefairy, #035
- Fighting; Mankey, #056
- Psychic; Abra, #063
- Rock; Geodude, #074
- Steel; Magnemite, #081
- Ice; Dewgong, #087
- Ghost; Ghastly, #092
- Dragon; Dratini, #147
- Dark; Umbreon, #197

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)