explain what your avatar is

I have a Kangaroo for a profile picture; because, A. It fits my username, and b, i'm more local than most other Kangaroos, because I'm not from Australia, while the natives are, now you might be saying "bUT uLk, whAt aBoUT zOo aNimAls?" those kangaroos are held captive, and don't really experience true freedom, they rely on humans to do all of the dirty work. (I just have a human doing the dirty work, and I'm being forced against my will to type this out by my dirty human owner)

I have a Kangaroo for a profile picture; because, A. It fits my username, and b, i'm more local than most other Kangaroos, because I'm not from Australia, while the natives are, now you might be saying "bUT uLk, whAt aBoUT zOo aNimAls?" those kangaroos are held captive, and don't really experience true freedom, they rely on humans to do all of the dirty work. (I just have a human doing the dirty work, and I'm being forced against my will to type this out by my dirty human owner)
that is actually a baby kangaskhan, i'm sorry

my pfp: u g h

Lucario

Eyes up, Guardian
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Read my name and you will know

Unless you want the long story:
So it is a picture of a Lucario, which is a Pokemon from the popular series titled Pokemon. It was introduced in the third Generation but was not usable as a Pokemon until the fourth Generation. It had its own movie with another Pokemon named Mew. Lucario is the 448th Pokemon listed in the Pokedex. The Pokedex has a list of every single Pokemon. Lucario has a pre-evolution, Riolu. They are both Fighting-type while Lucario also has the Steel-typing. The picture is from the Pokemon anime, from a certain episode that I do not know the name of or when it was released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)