Tyranitar (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 216 Atk/196 Spd/96 SAtk
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
- Stone Edge

Stantadish Life Orb Ttar. Breaks walls and over 1/2 the starters people use now. Does a shitload of damage with dual stabbed attacks along with 2 attacks to shutdown walls like gliscor and skarmory
---
Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 232 HP/252 Atk/24 Def
- Brick Break
- Quick Attack
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance

Sword Dance Quick attack Scizor. Dark Fight is Unresistable and quick killed so many things its not funny
---
Flygon (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk/216 Spd/40 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Stone Edge

My Favorite Pokemon. This is a Mixed Sweeper version i've been trying. It works decently and usually take out alot of unsuspecting switch ins.
---
Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Crunch
- Extremespeed

Standard all out sweeper Lucario. Can ohko it own counters after a sd
---
Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 20 HP/236 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Explosion
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Overheat

Standard Scarftran. Does massive damage with its 130 base attack and blows when its time to go
---
Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/36 Spd/220 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Light Screen
Special Defensive Roost Zapdos. Light Screen supports the rest of my team
as they dont have very good Sp defences
---

I think i have too many sweepers. I usually end up losing to something like hippowdon when i fail to take it out with flygon Zapdos and Lucario

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Who comes in on Garchomp when one is confronting you? He OHKOs four Pokemon here, and then 2HKOs the other two, and one of them could be OHKOed depending on the moveset - Which is something you can't even scout for, because you don't have any protection.

Gyarados is another one. He comes in freely on Heatran / Scizor / Lucario. Dragon Dance will then force you out of the game, especially with Ice Fang.

Celebi and Hippowdon over Tyranitar and Scizor if you want to be able to compete with less weaknesess. Otherwise, you're going to find yourself in tight situations alot of the time.

If i took out Ttar I lack a strong starter could can do some damage early game. I guess i could take scizor out for maybe celebi?

Also, Wish support is almost a must with all the LO you have here. And without a RSer the passive damage adds up. To above I agree with the Celebi over Scizor, but I have to say Donphan over Ttar for Garchomp security and RS.

When I saw the title I thought he was talking about Mixed Porygon and I was like wtf, lol.

Vaporeon is one of the best wish users, but Jirachi is just as good. Zapdos makes a good starter, but Scizor would screw over psychic leads and Gengar with Pursuit.

im kinda shaky on jirachi as that makes alot of fire ground weaks also it would support the team nicely

Vaporeon would work better for you then. It gives you a fire resist and some water coverage as well as a water immunity.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You could lead with Hippowdon, using Stealth Rock which is a good starter.

Celebi would benifit with a defensive spread and should be able to cope with the special threats with some Light Screen support, just in time to lash out a Thunder Wave on their special sweeper; Heatran / Togekiss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)