NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

the answer is pretty simple. I wont say yet
The question was sarcastic. It's IMPOSSIBLE for someone to corroborate results. Only for an odd tracker to confirm they exist, thus proving the even tracker exists due to column B only having a single cell that has odd tracker (which also has even), and there being only one scum left so no more than one mafia could be involved in such a claim, and the claim requiring at least two people.

The question was sarcastic. It's IMPOSSIBLE for someone to corroborate results. Only for an odd tracker to confirm they exist, thus proving the even tracker exists due to column B only having a single cell that has odd tracker (which also has even), and there being only one scum left so no more than one mafia could be involved in such a claim, and the claim requiring at least two people.
Hold on, I re-read the matrix. Two cells with Odd Tracker.

my thing is like. if the odd track comes forward, as long as someone else isnt coming forward claiming jker or even track, we can more or less treat schia as confirmed right? therefore their results can be trusted/corroborated

Yes so let's vote
I said before, but: If Schia is a power role that can 100% condemn and LS is guilty, then a hardclaim is auto-win for us. If Schia isn't, then I trust LS enough that I distrust this vote and want more time to talk over everything and not just Schia being really suspicious of LS. And since Schia being a PR with a hardclaim is a 100% win for us, there is no reason not to claim, so I mistrust the assumption that Schia's a PR.

There's other ways to phrase this and it involves a bit of nuance. I've often been bad at relaying nuance. If there's ambiguity in my reasoning, ask.

I said before, but: If Schia is a power role that can 100% condemn and LS is guilty, then a hardclaim is auto-win for us. If Schia isn't, then I trust LS enough that I distrust this vote and want more time to talk over everything and not just Schia being really suspicious of LS. And since Schia being a PR with a hardclaim is a 100% win for us, there is no reason not to claim, so I mistrust the assumption that Schia's a PR.

There's other ways to phrase this and it involves a bit of nuance. I've often been bad at relaying nuance. If there's ambiguity in my reasoning, ask.
If Schia is lying then he is scum
If Schia is telling the truth LS is scum

Either way we do LS -> Schia and win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)