~{Elena's RNG & Shiny Trade Emporium}~ Now with Dive Ball HP Flying Thundurus! - On a Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you CMT for the shiny Lugia.
Not seeing anything I don't already have to be honest.. I have many more shinies and breedables than what's in my thread you see. I just included the stuff I RNGd or bred myself. However, if you can SV breed/hatch a pokemon in a matching ball, I would be more than happy to trade :)

Not seeing anything I don't already have to be honest.. I have many more shinies and breedables than what's in my thread you see. I just included the stuff I RNGd or bred myself. However, if you can SV breed/hatch a pokemon in a matching ball, I would be more than happy to trade :)
Sorry, I don't quite understand... I already have SV hatched Pokemon bred by myself on my thread.

{OT: Blue} [TID: 58401]
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Anticipation
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish, Curse

{OT: Claire} [TID: 06870]
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/30/31 HP GROUND
Egg Moves: Wish, Curse, Yawn, Stored Power

{OT: Jay} [TID: 52091]
Nature: Careful
Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Curse, Self-Destruct

When did you hatch these things ? If you can provide me the reddit hatchers ( especially the munchlax) , then cmt for it :) ( i want a nickname them that's why ( non-nickname dream ball only)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for anything that takes your fancy :3 I have lots of stuff I want on here, so just gimme a list of what you like on my thread :D

Good luck on your thread!

CMT for some of your dream radar stuff and heatran please?
(i can't decide yet, so i'll tell you more specifically once you let me know if you like anything from my thread)

Nature: Hasty
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/30/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
Tutor Moves: Iron Head, Heat Wave

{OT: Miles} [TID: 54473]
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Destiny Bond, Disable, Confuse Ray

Could you CMT for these 2 please? Also make sure to check my reference post as i haven't finished updating the first post.

Hey, Elena, wishing you all the best of luck for your thread.

I don't have many SV hatches at this stage but what I do have you can see here
I'd be interested in one or two of your shinies.

Hey, Elena, wishing you all the best of luck for your thread.

I don't have many SV hatches at this stage but what I do have you can see here
I'd be interested in one or two of your shinies.
I didn't see anything at the moment, but let me know when you have more SV hatches? ;)
Nature: Hasty
IVs: 30/30/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
Tutor Moves: Iron Head, Heat Wave

{OT: Miles} [TID: 54473]
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Destiny Bond, Disable, Confuse Ray

Could you CMT for these 2 please? Also make sure to check my reference post as i haven't finished updating the first post.
If you get your tentacool in a dream ball hatched shiny, I would be interested :)

Interested in Trapinch, Kangaskhan, and naive Clamperl. Link is in my sig.
Sorry, I don't wanna trade unless you have a trade thread :)

Is either your modest or timid Eevee female? If so, CMT.
Also CMT for Shinx and HP Ghost Scatterbug.
I'll check :) Gonna add what gender everything is later today :) But I doubt that the Eevees are female.
I do like your Shiny Feebas in a dive ball :) If you could also breed me a cyndaquil HP Ice in a timer ball and keep it in its egg, so that I can SV hatch it, or you can SV hatch it, we may have a deal :)

CMT for shiny gastly (Hint the only thing on there you might want is the shiny porygon)
Sorry, my selfbred Gastly won't be traded to anyone unless I absolutely crave and desire another poke :/

Good luck on your thread!

CMT for some of your dream radar stuff and heatran please?
(i can't decide yet, so i'll tell you more specifically once you let me know if you like anything from my thread)
Do you have any shinies? If not, is it possible for you to breed me these and keep them in their eggs:
Charmander in a dive ball
Magikarp in a lure ball
Lapras in a heavy ball
? :)

CMT for anything that takes your fancy :3 I have lots of stuff I want on here, so just gimme a list of what you like on my thread :D
I like these:
Squirtle
Modest | MARCELINE | 49776 | Rain Dish | Lv. 1
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Dragon Pulse | Aura Sphere | Tackle | Water Spout
Full-Redis

Abra
Timid | Macrolad | 06626 | Magic Guard | Lv. 1
31/x/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice | Untouched | Male
Teleport | Encore | None | None
Full-Redis

Psyduck

Timid | Ahri | 05212 | Cloud Nine | Lv. 1
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Water Sport | Scratch | None | None
Full-Redis

;)
{OT: Blue} [TID: 58401]
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish, Curse

{OT: Claire} [TID: 06870]
Egg Moves: Wish, Curse, Yawn, Stored Power

{OT: Jay} [TID: 52091]
Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Curse, Self-Destruct

When did you hatch these things ? If you can provide me the reddit hatchers ( especially the munchlax) , then cmt for it :) ( i want a nickname them that's why ( non-nickname dream ball only)
I only remember the hatcher for Munchlax, and that's because he was so busy at the time, let me find him: http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/1ra7m4/my_shiny_value_is_1368/
If you still want the Munchlax, I would love your

Jolly Moxie Heracross
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ot : Richie 38814

Megahorn, Pursuit, Flail, Focus Punch
Bred by me, hatched by LunarSparks
Will not put it on my thread :)

I'll also search through my reddit messages to find all the other hatchers ;)

Last edited:
Do you have any shinies? If not, is it possible for you to breed me these and keep them in their eggs:
Charmander in a dive ball
Magikarp in a lure ball
Lapras in a heavy ball
? :)
no, i haven't done any shiny breeding yet, but yep, i can do eggs of each of them for you. any other specifications for them (egg moves, nature, etc.)?

no, i haven't done any shiny breeding yet, but yep, i can do eggs of each of them for you. any other specifications for them (egg moves, nature, etc.)?
Yeah :)
Charmander Jolly Dive Ball
Egg Moves: outrage, dragon dance
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Magikarp Jolly Lure Ball
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Lapras Calm/Bold Heavy Ball
Egg Moves: Freeze Dry, Dragon Pulse, Curse, Ancientpower
31/xx/31/31/31/31

sounds good. i'll get started soon.

can i get calm heatran, careful regenerator ho-oh, and landorus has sheer force yeah? can i get the naive one?
are those trades ok with you?

sounds good. i'll get started soon.

can i get calm heatran, careful regenerator ho-oh, and landorus has sheer force yeah? can i get the naive one?
are those trades ok with you?
If you want my RNGd legends, could you then hatch the pokemon shiny using ESVs? Because if I only get one egg of each, there's no guarantee that I would find a match for them. That way, it would be 3 shinies for 3 legendaries, which would be more fair than 3 eggs for 3 legendaries :)

If you want my RNGd legends, could you then hatch the pokemon shiny using ESVs? Because if I only get one egg of each, there's no guarantee that I would find a match for them. That way, it would be 3 shinies for 3 legendaries, which would be more fair than 3 eggs for 3 legendaries :)
yep, that sounds fair.

i haven't done any shiny hatching in gen VI, but i guess this is a good excuse to get around to it :P
i'll keep you updated

Heya,
I haven't updated my thread with details, but I've bred shiny hawlucha, 2 skiddos, a bunnelby and a nidoran. Any interests in these? I'll provide full details for the interested ones.
Also CMT for stuff, feel free to skip straight to post 14 and onwards for 6th gen pokes :D

Heya,
I haven't updated my thread with details, but I've bred shiny hawlucha, 2 skiddos, a bunnelby and a nidoran. Any interests in these? I'll provide full details for the interested ones.
Also CMT for stuff, feel free to skip straight to post 14 and onwards for 6th gen pokes :D
I like this:
★Nature: Adamant | Gender: Female | Ability: Pure PowerOT: TM87 | ID: 11791 IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31EVs: UT (Lv. 1)Current Moves: Bullet Punch | Fake Out | Drain Punch | Quick Guard Fully-Redis

I see you have a Bold Dream Ball Eevee. If you could breed and SV hatch one, I'd be super happy ;D
If not, feel free to pick some pokes from my thread, and I could have credits in your shop ;) You've been awesomely supportive of me and I appreciate it!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
OK! I'm guessing you got this from someone else, as I have one on my thread?
Zubat w/infiltrator in a dream ball: careful or jolly w/egg moves.

Just so you're aware, I did not SV hatch the 3 you chose myself. Still OK? I like these guys, if so :)

Nature: Bold
Tutor Moves: Tailwind, Icy Wind, Sleep Talk

{OT: SUM2013} [TID: 08193]
Ability: Pressure:
IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Draco Meteor, Outrage

{OT: SMR2012} [TID: 08272]
Nature: Timid
Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/00/31/30/30/30 HP FLYING
Tutor Moves: Icy Wind

(I just wanna say, I love how the start of your thread is nearly identical to Buckert 's XD

yep ;D
I would also be interested in Shiny Dive Ball Totodile if you're ever gonna do that project ;D
OK! I'm guessing you got this from someone else, as I have one on my thread?
Zubat w/infiltrator in a dream ball: careful or jolly w/egg moves.

Just so you're aware, I did not SV hatch those myself. Still OK? I like these guys, if so :)

Nature: Bold
Tutor Moves: Tailwind, Icy Wind, Sleep Talk

{OT: SUM2013} [TID: 08193]
Ability: Pressure:
IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Draco Meteor, Outrage

{OT: SMR2012} [TID: 08272]
Nature: Timid
Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/00/31/30/30/30 HP FLYING
Tutor Moves: Icy Wind

(I just wanna say, I love how the start of your thread is nearly identical to Buckert 's XD
Oooh you have the Zubat's I want? :D Can you SV hatch them shiny?
LOL, Buckert is the man, so I stole some ideas from him xD

yep ;D
I would also be interested in Shiny Dive Ball Totodile if you're ever gonna do that project ;D
Sure. I'll do wish and yawn egg moves. It gets baton pass through levelling and heal bell is not an egg move so that's out of the question. But I think that's all Vap really need.
MM'd a 31/31/31/31/25/31 dive ball totodile, its not perfect so I most likely will SV hatch one in the future.

Sure. I'll do wish and yawn egg moves. It gets baton pass through levelling and heal bell is not an egg move so that's out of the question. But I think that's all Vap really need.
MM'd a 31/31/31/31/25/31 dive ball totodile, its not perfect so I most likely will SV hatch one in the future.
That Vaporeon sounds awesome ;) can't wait!
Btw if you need any of my pokes before your project, just let me know :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Oooh you have the Zubat's I want? :D Can you SV hatch them shiny?
LOL, Buckert is the man, so I stole some ideas from him xD
OMG, I just realized I forgot to add it to my thread xD. I got one hatched ages ago. I'll provide a visual right now:

Zubat

Jolly | Tom | 55288 | Infiltrator | Lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Leech Life | Defog | Zen Headbutt | Brave Bird
No-Redis

Bred by me, hatched by some guy on reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)