SV Ubers Electric terrain volt-turn team.

Mirai Deez nuts (Miraidon) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Hadron Engine
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Electro Drift
- U-turn
- Taunt

You can't have an electric terrain without the best setter in the game. Miraidon on this team is a pivot, let's come in, make a Pokémon switch and let another Pokémon come out. I also gave him taunt to set up sweepers/webs setters.

Ice on his wrist (Iron Bundle) @ Life Orb
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Tera Blast
- Flip Turn
- Ice Beam

Iron Bundle is one of the fastest Pokémon in the meta under electric terrain, and being able to hit all the dragon types make it a late game king. I opt to not have specs since it would be harder to flip-turn and also ice and ground coverage is one of the best in the game.

Iron Nuts (Iron Hands) @ Leftovers
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 24 HP / 232 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Drain Punch
- Play Rough
- Volt Switch

Iron hand has surprising high bulk, being able to in survived a play rough from Zacian and being able to beat Koriadon with play rough. Also, Iron hand is slow, so it can do a slow pivot to allow his team not to get hurt.

Iron Dong (Iron Treads) @ Assault Vest
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 16 Def
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch
- Knock Off
The special wall of the team. Able to defeat Miraidon and some form of Arceus with assault vest, it can survive overheat from Miraidon plus it's one of the few good rapid spinners.

420 (Arceus-Grass) @ Meadow Plate
Ability: Multitype
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Earth Power
Being one of the few good ground type resist and also being able to beat scarf Kyogre. It also the helps the team to it ting-lu problem.

spit heat (Rotom-Heat) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
I want a answer to Zacian while also being not weak to ground. Rotom-heat also beat Calyrex-ice.

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Okay to start off:

I'd suggest using resources such as the bazaar and the vr, as they can give you a better glimpse into the metagame.

For the most part, Rotom-Heat and Iron Hands are unviable. Iron Treads is fine, but we can do better on a build like this. If we work with the other three mons you have, we can probably come up with something like this:

1. Freeze-Dry is incredibly important on Bundle to hit Kyogre and Toxapex, so I'd drop Tera Blast for it. Boots is generally more consistent anyways.

2. Skeledirge is a better answer to Zacian-C for the most part, and you have multiple mons that can take on / pressure grounds anyways, so i'd use this guy. He can also deal with Calyrex-Ice if played right or Terastallized.

3. Ting-Lu is a much better special wall for these teams, Iron Treads unnecessarily complicates Groundceus MU without providing spikes for mirai to break.

4. Instead of Iron Hands, a mon like Zacian-C that acts as a form of speed control would be nice for this team which relies on raw speed / eterrain bundle.

https://pokepast.es/fe8bfdbd13c02541

Here is the updated team! Hope you enjoy it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)