SV DOU E-Force Destroyer

INTRO
It all started with plagarism. I fought an opponents team which absolutely swept me with armarouge-indeedee and i couldn't deal with it. After the battle, i started noticing some errors in their strategy, like their required tera. So i went out and built myself a better version of their team. At the time i was playing a coallosal strategy and haven't entirely removed it, and it has saved my neck on several occasions.​

1684868563619.png

Rose (Armarouge) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Weak Armor
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Armor Cannon
- Tera Blast
- Expanding Force
- Aura Sphere

This is my primary attacker. Turn one it gets off 2x speed, 2x sp.atk and 2x atk and starts sweeping with the absolutely busted expanding force. With terrain boost it is over 150 BP and hits both opponents. Tera rock is bc it is also weak to flip turn and tera rock tera blast kills murkrow. +2 252+ SpA Tera Rock Armarouge Tera Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Murkrow: 440-518 (135.8 - 159.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO. The aura sphere is for dealing with pesky dark types who are immune to e-force and the armor cannon is for coverage.

1684868881976.png

Deli Clause (Iron Bundle) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flip Turn
- Air Cutter
- Freeze-Dry
- Hydro Pump

Iron Bundle aims to outspeed and Flip Turn armarouge tun one, and frankly has an obscene speed stat with scarf. Flip Turn deals minimal damage and trips weak armor and weakness policy. Other moves are for if I need a backup attacker, freeze dry is water coverage, air cutter bc bundle learns next to no special moves and i needed something. Iron Bundle is not an attacker, but can be if i am on my last mon.

1684936631909.png

Deedeedee (Indeedee-F) @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Follow Me
- Helping Hand
- Heal Pulse
- Substitute

Indeedee is my only support. Next to nothing can get around a bulky pokemon spamming follow me, helping hand is for the little extra damage boost on some occasions, heal pulse is for reliable recovery for all of my pokemon and sub is for tanking an extra hit. Psychic surge makes my team immune to priority for 8 turns and double e-forces BP, making armarouge monstrously powerful.

1684936657518.png

Funny Coal Man (Coalossal) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Steam Engine
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 216 Atk / 252 SpD / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam

My backup strategy, coalossal. Gets flip turned or terastallizes and gets lava plumed bringing it to 4x speed 2x atk and sp atk. Then just starts attacking. Heavy Slam over Iron Head bc coalossal is very heavy so it is almost always 120 BP. Preferably Flip Turned by Bundle so Bundle can pivot into Flamigo, bringing both of then to insane stats, and coalossal's earthquake doesn't affect Flamigo. 40 speed EVs to outspeed anything at 4x speed

1684936776126.png

Normal Birb (Flamigo) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Costar
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Throat Chop
- Close Combat
- Acrobatics
- Liquidation

Costar is such a versatile ability, and with two setup sweepers Flamigo takes the cake. Throat Chop has helped deal with Skeledirge more times than i can count, which is especially helpful thanks to Skeledirge being able to tank an E-Force. Liquidation provides valuable coverage and sash has helped deal with priority once psychic terrain expires, not sure about the tera steel on this. Acrobatics synergizes well with sash though, and Flamigo isn't bulky enough that CC's stat drops matter

1684948704365.png

The Masked Bandit (Hawlucha) @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Unburden
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Acrobatics
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide

Psychic Seed Unburden is good synergy, along with being specially bulky upon entry. Good coverage is provided with my moveset, and 252 sp def makes it even bulkier. Flamigo can costar this, but it's not really useful. Rock Slide I'm not sure about, but Poison Jab checks Fairy types. Acrobatics being 110 BP upon entry is crazy.

PROS
- Can attack for a lot of damage on turn one
- Hard to stop once started
- Not many counters
- Psychic terrain helps deal with priority
- Psychic terrain provides great synergy

CONS
- If disrupted turn one, can't do anything anymore
- If Murkrow doesn't start out or has sash, can deal with my set up
- If Iron Bundle is outsped, then I cannot set up.

Any advice for how improve would be appreciated. Also might swap Sneasler for Lucha, tell me what you think.

EDIT: I have replaced Chi-Yu with Hawlucha

Last edited:

Teals

Banned deucer.
There are a lot of moves you have included on mons that aren't going to hold much value as they lack the stab boost and overall you'd find more value in having the move protect placed over them.

Indeedee should probably be running Psychic somewhere so it doesn't become complete deadweight. I'd recommend running Trick Room on it as well just because you can have a backup option to make coalossal usable if hitting it with flip turn isn't possible or you're forced to switch out.

Iron Hands > Hawlucha as it is just a better fighting type, can abuse psychic seed better and functions in the now added trick room.

As it stands team kinda weak to the fairies so I think removing armorouge and replacing it with kinggambit is best.

Last change I'm making is just switching coalossal to a special attacker as it has better special moves.

Here's the revised team

There are a lot of moves you have included on mons that aren't going to hold much value as they lack the stab boost and overall you'd find more value in having the move protect placed over them.

Indeedee should probably be running Psychic somewhere so it doesn't become complete deadweight. I'd recommend running Trick Room on it as well just because you can have a backup option to make coalossal usable if hitting it with flip turn isn't possible or you're forced to switch out.

Iron Hands > Hawlucha as it is just a better fighting type, can abuse psychic seed better and functions in the now added trick room.

As it stands team kinda weak to the fairies so I think removing armorouge and replacing it with kinggambit is best.

Last change I'm making is just switching coalossal to a special attacker as it has better special moves.

Here's the revised team
I understand, but this removes all of the core components of the team, and Indeedee is never a dead weight. Psychic is a valuable suggestion, but expanding force can usually OHKO fairy types. Trick Room is usually a bad idea unless your entire team is a TR team, but Psychic Seed Hawlucha can enter in with 2x Speed and 1.5X Sp.Def. I am not using Hawlucha for fighting type coverage anyways, as I already have Flamigo.

Also, I'm pretty sure your post violates rule 4: Avoid drastically changing the original team. We strongly recommend changing no more than 3 members of the original team so long as those changes have sufficient explanations.

Last edited:
Air Citter w/o even STAB seems weak enough Ice Beam seems ok on Bundle. I think Hawlucha may need some Spe, but I'm unfamiliar w/ OU benchmarks. That's probably all I can add since I play only BSS.

Air Citter w/o even STAB seems weak enough Ice Beam seems ok on Bundle. I think Hawlucha may need some Spe, but I'm unfamiliar w/ OU benchmarks. That's probably all I can add since I play only BSS.
Hawlucha with Unburden, even without Speed EVs, is above 400 speed, enough to outspeed pretty much everything unboosted. Thank you for your suggestion though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)