- Recover
- Reflect
- Surf

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
- Dynamicpunch
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Hmm. Let's use MY team (Raikou,Starmie,Rhydon,Snorlax,Skarmory,Miltank) to compare. Your team's diff are Zapdos and Dragonite. Perhaps u should still use Raikou over Zapdos for the Raikou prob. Also, Dragonite over Miltank handles Stoss Heracross to a certain extent, just that u will have to be more offensive with it since Draggie has no recovery save Lefties. Maybe a stallteam with Missy+spikes+screens might give u a little prob. But think ur skills should be enough to handle all the probs ba. =)

Hmm. Let's use MY team (Raikou,Starmie,Rhydon,Snorlax,Skarmory,Miltank) to compare. Your team's diff are Zapdos and Dragonite. Perhaps u should still use Raikou over Zapdos for the Raikou prob. Also, Dragonite over Miltank handles Stoss Heracross to a certain extent, just that u will have to be more offensive with it since Draggie has no recovery save Lefties. Maybe a stallteam with Missy+spikes+screens might give u a little prob. But think ur skills should be enough to handle all the probs ba. =)
That would not solve his raikou problem though... it would just give other raikous a tougher time since they cant beat each other 1v1 as easily.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Rhydon and SNorlax are more than enough Raikou counter imo. Zapdos can also outstall most non-Thunder Raikous as well.

I don't see the point in having HP Flying on Dragonite, though...Skarmory, Zapdos, and Rhydon can all potentially beat Heracross without additional help. I prefer Double-Edge or HP Ground in this part - they both hit shit much harder.

Nice standard team otherwise =d

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)