move 3: Taunt / Recover
move 4: Shadow Claw / Dragon Claw / Flare Blitz / Gravity
item: Earth Plate
ability: Multitype
nature: Adamant
evs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
tera type: Fire / Ground / Fairy

[SET COMMENTS]
  • Shadow Claw or Dragon Claw is used to hit Giratina-O while also giving you coverage for other Ground-immune foes and Air Balloon users. On the other hand, Gravity bypasses the need for super effective coverage to hit Ground-immune Pokemon such as Corviknight and is commonly paired with Tera Ground. Flare Blitz paired with Tera Fire can be used to hit Tera Steel Giratina-O and Flying-types such as Corviknight and Tera Steel Giratina-O. Lastly, Extreme Speed can be used to revenge kill potentially faster threats such as Choice Scarf Koraidon and Miraidon while also giving you fast priority attack against threats like Chien-Pao and Arceus-Normal.
  • Taunt works better on offensive teams to block Will-O-Wisp or recovery attempts from Pokemon like Skeledirge, while Recover usually benefits from being on a more balanced build, allowing Arceus to have more defensive utility and check threats such as Miraidon and Zacian-C.
  • While using Recover on your moveset you should consider using bulkier spreads that benefit from the longevity for more defensive utility or easier setup opportunities; for example, a spread of 248 HP / 144 Atk / 48 SpD / 68 Spe can work for this purpose.
  • Tera Fire is mainly used to absorb Will-O-Wisp without relying on Taunt, freeing up a moveslot; it also helps against Koraidon's Flare Blitz and Zacian-C's Behemoth Blade and Play Rough.
  • Tera Ground gives Arceus-Ground an immense power boost to Earthquake, which allows it to OHKO Koraidon, Palkia-O, and Mewtwo, 2HKO defensive Groudon with a boost, and threaten to OHKO bulky Kyogre variants and Calm Mind Arceus after a boost and entry hazard damage.
  • Tera Fairy aids in the Miraidon matchup by making it immune to Draco Meteor while also giving a solid defensive typing that benefits from specially bulkier spreads.
  • Ground-immune Pokemon such as Landorus-T, Giratina-O, and Corviknight and bulky walls like Giratina and Dondozo are its best answers, so Arceus-Ground appreciates teammates that can threaten them like Miraidon, Kyogre, and Eternatus.
  • Other physical attackers like Zacian-C, Rayquaza, Koraidon, Chien-Pao and Calyrex-I help Arceus-Ground by threatening damage on their checks and allowing a later sweep by Arceus-Ground on a weakened foe.
Written by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/mashing.537354/
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/aberforth.249382/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/ox04.507268/
Grammar checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/milak.262594/

Last edited:

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Add Tera Fairy as a Tera Option to help it in the Miraidon matchup. More Miraidon mentions in general given it is a ground type and therefore part of us pretending Miraidon doesnt flatten every team in the tier. In a similar vein, I think mentioning Tera Fire to resist Koraidon's Flare Blitz and gain a Wisp Immunity is worth mentioning, while I think the Tera Ghost mention can be cut entirely.

You dont need to mention what Dragon Dance does, its the point of the set and can be assumed knowledge. Also move it to moveslot one, as it is the most important move for the set. The order of moves in analyses is in terms of importance to the set, putting Dragon Dance last on a set entirely based on Dragon Dance is counterintuitive. The move order should be DD/EQ/Utility/Coverage (including Gravity) on this set.

Remove Ice Beam. Entirely.

With Recover, mention that a bulkier spread can be used with it to benefit from the greater longevity. Give an example of the spread.

With the Tera Ground point, remove the fact about keeping your weaknesses, again it is just assumed knowledge that not changing your type doesnt change your weaknesses.

Expand on the physical attackers as teammates, most importantly by mentioning which physical walls they wear down (Lando-T, Groudon, Gira-O, Skeledirge).

QC 1/2.

I think Flare Blitz should be slashed on the second moveslot as the third slash (after Dclaw). It hits non-grounded mons, mainly Corv and Tera Steel Gira-O, but it can also hit Grassceus which would wall you otherwise.

Tera Fire is a really good Tera type because of the Wisp immunity and you can boost Blitz if you have it. Note that if you're using Blitz you most likely want Tera Fire as well. I think this should be the first slash, it's just that good and flexible. It obviously gives you the ability to become resistant to both of Zacian's STABs and resist Koraidon's Flare Blitz which means you can set up a lot more freely. It also gives you an Ice resist. That's why I think it should be second slash.

Espeed I think should be the second slash for the third moveslot. It allows you to revenge kill mons and pick off low HP Scarfers that are faster than you at +1 such as Koraidon. It also allows you to beat Ekiller 1v1: You DD they SD. You EQ they Espeed. You Espeed and you kill 'em. Tera Normal is something that doesn't need to be slashed but I think that you could mention it in the Espeed bullet point for the purpose of boosting Espeed (which means you can kill stuff from higher ranges of HP and you get neutralities for all your weaknesses).

Just one other thing:
Tera Ghost in the other hand boosts the power of Shadow Claw, while also giving you an inmmunity to Extreme Speed from Extreme Killer Arceus and Koraidon's Close Combat.
Koraidon's Low Kick not CC.

I'm leaving all the grammar errors to the GP team I can't go through all of 'em.
QC: 2/2 After implementation (and I see you didn't implement all the stuff Aber said so be sure to do that too)

Yoko

I COULD BE BANNED!
Noticed a lot of grammer mistakes so im just gonna amgp to make it easier for gps :P
AMGP
Add Remove Comment
name: Dragon Dance
move 1: Dragon Dance
move 2: Earthquake
move 4: Shadow Claw / Dragon Claw / Flare Blitz / Gravity / Extreme Speed (Mentioned in paragraph but not here)
evs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe 248 HP / 144 Atk / 48 SpD / 68 Spe (this spread was mention being able to be used so u could slash both of them together or just stick with this idk how two evs set analysis work:P)

[SET COMMENTS]
  • Shadow Claw or Dragon Claw are used to hit Giratina Origin, (AC) while also giving you coverage for other Ground immunes Pokemon and Air Balloon users. On the other hand, Gravity bypasses the need for super effective coverage to hit Ground inmune immune Pokemon such as Corviknight which is now weak to Earthquake, and is commonly paired with Tera Ground, Flare Blitz can be used to hit Flying-types such as Corviknight and Tera Steel Giratina-O benefiting from Tera Fire. Lastly Extreme Speed can be used to revenge kill possible faster threats such as Scarf Koraidon and Miraidon, (AC) and also giving you fast priority against threats like Chien-Pao (AH) and Arceus-Normal.
  • Taunt works better on offensive teams to block Will-O-Wisp or recovery attempts from Pokemon like Skeledirge, while Recover usually benefits from being on a more balanced build allowing Arceus to have more defensive utility and check threats such as Miraidon and Zacian-C.
  • While using Recover on your moveset you should consider using more bulky spreads that benefit from the use of the move so you benefit from the providing longevity for more defensive utility or easier setup, for example the spread of 248 HP / 144 Atk / 48 SpD / 68 Spe can work for this purpose.
  • Tera Fire is mainly to absorb the possible Will-O-Wisp, (AH) (AC) while not relying on taunt to do so freeing a moveslot (RC) aditionally additionally, (AC) it helps against Koraidon's Flare Blitz while so giving you a resist against Zacian's Behemoth Blade and Play Rough.
  • Tera Ground gives Arceus-Ground an immense power boost to Earthquake which allows it to OHKO Koraidon, Palkia-O, (AC)and Mewtwo. (AP) and while also 2HKO Defensive Groudon with a boost, with hazard support it can also threaten to OHKO Bulky Kyogre variants and Calm Mind Arceus after a boost.
  • Tera Fairy meanwhile aids the Miraidon matchup by making you inmune to Draco Meteor (Idt theres a need to mention that since most people already know immunities), while also giving a solid defensive typing overall benefiting specially from bulkier spreads.
  • Ground Inmune immune Pokemon such as Landorus-Therian, Giratina-Origin, (AH) (AC) and Corviknight, (AC) or bulky walls like Giratina Altered and Dondozo are its best answers, thus Arceus-Ground appreciates teammates that can threaten them, (RC) like Miraidon, Kyogre, and Eternatus.
  • Other Physically physical attackers like Zacian-Crowned, Rayquaza, Koraidon, Chien Pao, (AC) and Calyrex-Ice help Arceus-Ground by threatening damage on their checks, and allowing a later sweep by Arceus-Ground on a weakened (A weakened what please specify)

Last edited:

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Could you please make sure to check at least the spelling of simple words like moves and Pokemon names next time? It would mean a lot, thanks! I will give this another look once you have implemented these. Also yokoisop feel free to PM me if you want feedback on your amcheck
Add (AC=add comma, ASC=add semicolon, AP=add period, AH=add hyphen)
Remove (RC=remove comma)
Comments

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
  • Shadow Claw or Dragon Claw are used to hit Giratina Origin Giratina-O while also giving you coverage for other ground immunes Ground-immune foes and Air Balloon users. On the other hand, Gravity bypasses the need for super effective coverage to hit ground inmune Ground-immune Pokemon such as Corviknight which is now weak to Earthquake,(RC) and is commonly paired with Tera Ground,(RC) .(AP) Flare Blitz paired with Tera Fire can be used to hit Flying-Types Tera Steel Giratina-O and Flying-types such as Corviknight and Tera Steel Giratina-O benefiting from Tera Fire. Lastly,(AC) Extreme Speed can be used to revenge possible kill potentially faster threats such as Choice Scarf Koraidon and MIraidon and Miraidon while also giving you fast priority attack against threats like Chien Pao and Arceus-Normal.
  • Taunt works better on Offensive offensive teams to block Will-o-Wisp Will-O-Wisp or recovery attempts from Pokemon like Skeledirge, while Recover usually benefits from being on a more balanced build,(AC) allowing Arceus to have more defensive utility and check threats such as Miraidon and Zacian-C.
  • While using Recover on your moveset you should consider using more bulky spreads that benefit from the use of the move so you benefit from the longevity for more defensive utility or easier setup,(RC) opportunities;(ASC) for example the ,(AC) a spread of 248 HP / 144 Atk / 48 SpD / 68 Spe can work for this purpose.
  • Tera Fire is mainly used to absorb the possible Will' o' Wisp while not Will-O-Wisp without relying on taunt to do so Taunt,(AC) freeing up a moveslot,(RC) aditionally ;(ASC) additionally,(AC) it helps against Koraidon's Flare Blitz while so giving you a resist against and Zacian-C's Behemoth Blade and Play Rough.
  • Tera Ground gives Arceus-Ground an immense power boost to Earthquake,(AC) which allows it to OHKO Koraidon, Palkia-O,(AC) and Mewtwo and ,(AC) 2HKO Defensive defensive Groudon with a boost, with hazard support it can also and threaten to OHKO Bulky bulky Kyogre variants and Calm Mind Arceus after a boost and entry hazard damage.
  • Tera Fairy meanwhile aids in the Miraidon matchu matchup by making you inmune it immune to Draco Meteor,(RC) while also giving a solid defensive typing overall benefiting specially from that benefits from specially bulkier spreads.
  • Ground Inmune Ground-immune Pokemon such as Landorus-Therian, Giratina Origin Giratina-O,(AC) and Corviknight or bulky walls like Giratina Altered and Dondozo are its best answers, thus so Arceus-Ground appreciates teammates that can threaten them,(RC) like Miraidon, Kyogre, and Eternatus.
  • Other Physically physical attackers like Zacian-Crowned, Rayquaza, Koraidon, Chien-Pao(AH) and Calyrex-Ice help Arceus-Ground by threatening damage on their checks, and allowing a later sweep by Arceus-Ground on a weakened (this sentence is incomplete)
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

Last edited:

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
You seem to have ignored several of the changes I made in my original check, not sure what the problem was, feel free to refer to this and this (basically just use the reply function when implementing corrections). Tag me once you've implemented everything!

You seem to have ignored several of the changes I made in my original check, not sure what the problem was, feel free to refer to this and this (basically just use the reply function when implementing corrections). Tag me once you've implemented everything!
im sorry i didnt see em :C i think its all good now

Milak

Stoïque fierté
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
  • Shadow Claw or Dragon Claw are is used to hit Giratina-O while also giving you coverage for other Ground-immune foes and Air Balloon users. On the other hand, Gravity bypasses the need for super effective coverage to hit Ground-immune Pokemon such as Corviknight and is commonly paired with Tera Ground. Flare Blitz paired with Tera Fire can be used to hit Tera Steel Giratina-O and Flying-types such as Corviknight and Tera Steel Giratina-O. Lastly, Extreme Speed can be used to revenge kill potentially faster threats such as Choice Scarf Koraidon and Miraidon while also giving you fast priority attack against threats like Chien-Pao(AH) and Arceus-Normal.
  • Taunt works better on offensive teams to block Will-O-Wisp or recovery attempts from Pokemon like Skeledirge, while Recover usually benefits from being on a more balanced build, allowing Arceus to have more defensive utility and check threats such as Miraidon and Zacian-C.
  • While using Recover on your moveset you should consider using more bulky bulkier spreads that benefit from the longevity for more defensive utility or easier setup opportunities; for example, a spread of 248 HP / 144 Atk / 48 SpD / 68 Spe can work for this purpose.
  • Tera Fire is mainly used to absorb Will-O-Wisp without relying on Taunt, freeing up a moveslot; it also helps against Koraidon's Flare Blitz and Zacian-C's Behemoth Blade and Play Rough.
  • Tera Ground gives Arceus-Ground an immense power boost to Earthquake, which allows it to OHKO Koraidon, Palkia-O, and Mewtwo, 2HKO defensive Groudon with a boost, and threaten to OHKO bulky Kyogre variants and Calm Mind Arceus after a boost and entry hazard damage.
  • Tera Fairy aids in the Miraidon matchup by making it immune to Draco Meteor while also giving a solid defensive typing that benefits from specially bulkier spreads.
  • Ground-immune Pokemon such as Landorus-T, Giratina-O, and Corviknight or and bulky walls like Giratina and Dondozo are its best answers, so Arceus-Ground appreciates teammates that can threaten them like Miraidon, Kyogre, and Eternatus.
  • Other physical attackers like Zacian-C, Rayquaza, Koraidon, Chien-Pao and Calyrex-I help Arceus-Ground by threatening damage on their checks,(RC) and allowing a later sweep by Arceus-Ground on a weakened foe.
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:
milak-gp-small.gif

GP Team done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)