Draft Draft League Winter Seasonal I - Round 8 [Replays and Team Submissions Are Mandatory]

Activity win request:

My opponent won't properly attempt to communicate or schedule with me. They ask what time I want to play, I propose a time, then they ghost until some time after. They have never actually given me a time when they could play.

Attachments

Activity win request:

My opponent won't properly attempt to communicate or schedule with me. They ask what time I want to play, I propose a time, then they ghost until some time after. They have never actually given me a time when they could play.
Buddy I would be asleep at midnight est or 1 am est. You didn't say a time wither besides that. Also I asked u would 6 pm est work today.

Buddy I would be asleep at midnight est or 1 am est. You didn't say a time wither besides that. Also I asked u would 6 pm est work today.
Then you need to tell me that and request a time that actually works for you. Either propose a time or reply to me when I propose a time, it's not that hard. You can't just ask me when I want to play and then ignore my time proposal. You never requested a time all week until today. Yesterday I requested a time and you ignored me, if you had asked to make it earlier I would have done it. I am not available today so I am sticking with the activity win request. Sorry but you had all of the last 4 days to try to schedule with me and you didn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)