DPP DPP OU Summer Seasonal #5 - Round 1

Calling activity my opponent was an hour late and then didn’t respond to my attempt to get the game done later

As much as I hate to do this I'm claiming act on Monai, been waiting for more than 45 minutes now, I tried to get this game done and even PM'd them on Smogtours once I noticed Monai was online at there but not at PS! main (where I told them to chall me). Proofs with timestamps and stuff. I can't wait any longer, sorry.
A.png
B.png

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
You have all week?
What do you mean by this? We had a generally scheduled timeframe, I couldn't show up because I didnt have internet, so I missed the time and asked for an extension.

I'm sorry for missing it. I have been extremely busy all of last week and today. Wednesday at 6 pm GMT-4. Thanks for being flexible.

What do you mean by this? We had a generally scheduled timeframe, I couldn't show up because I didnt have internet, so I missed the time and asked for an extension.

I'm sorry for missing it. I have been extremely busy all of last week and today. Wednesday at 6 pm GMT-4. Thanks for being flexible.
You only said you couldn't do it on Friday. Not doing extension

Acts :

Abyssal Ruins vs Mindnight
Mindnight stopped replying

Athena's Myth vs Mr.Bossaru
Mr.Bossaru missed scheduled time

apesh!t vs Wamr
Wamr showed up 80 minutes late

Trogba Trogba vs MagusZ
MagusZ failed to schedule properly

Flips :

SpaceSpeakers  vs  Blox
Scheduled but no updates

burstbean vs Tenebricite
Scheduled but no updates

7DyRex  vs  MTB
no contact

Surfy vs Jaajgko
no contact

1686563801227.png

Extensions :

Brammi vs DazzlingCream

Lialiabeast vs Marshall.Law

Extension deadline is Wednesday, June 14th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)