DPP DPP OU Global Championship 2022: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
claiming act vs heysup for set 2. he missed the scheduled time twice. proof on his wall
Are you ok?

i didn't miss the first schedule, you did. I was sitting around waiting for you as "heysup". You either weren't on or you were on as some random alt that didn't match your smogon name. I didn't miss the second scheduled time either. you contacted me on a face-roll-over-keyboard alt so i originally ignored it and i went back to my other game which took ~15 mins. "proof is on my wall"

You could have played in the time it took you to post the act win when i told you i was here.

Are you ok?

i didn't miss the first schedule, you did. I was sitting around waiting for you as "heysup". You either weren't on or you were on as some random alt that didn't match your smogon name. I didn't miss the second scheduled time either. you contacted me on a face-roll-over-keyboard alt so i originally ignored it and i went back to my other game which took ~15 mins. "proof is on my wall"

You could have played in the time it took you to post the act win when i told you i was here.
Yeah im ok, thank you.

"i didn't miss the first schedule, you did. I was sitting around waiting for you as "heysup".
You either weren't on or you were on as some random alt that didn't match your smogon name."

You did miss the first schedule. Every person i scheduled with on this site was answering on smogon and there is a reason for that. If you schedule on this site its common sense that you also answer on this site and not on showdown. Also why are you saying i wasnt on i literally was writing you at the scheduled time on your profile page so that i wasnt on has to be a bad joke. I can get you missing the first time we agreed on and i didnt claim act because you thought that i shouldve answered you on showdown which was really weird in my opinion but things like that happen and we still had one week to play so it was ok for me to agree to play on the second friday.

"I didn't miss the second scheduled time either. you contacted me on a face-roll-over-keyboard alt so i originally ignored it and i went back to my other game which took ~15 mins"

Yes you clearly missed it. This time i contacted you on smogon and on showdown and you didnt respond for 15 minutes which by smogon rules is the time you have to wait till you can claim act. Regarding the "face-roll-over-keyboard alt" 1. i dont fucking know why the name of my alt makes a difference here 2. i told you the name of my alt on smogon 3. its german and not "face roll over" 4. we actually played each other in the past and i also used this alt at that time. I dont know why you think you are in the right if you click away a message from your opponent that says he is ready at the agreed time and your argument is "its a face-roll-over-keyboard-alt". Fact is that you igonred my messages on multiple platforms for the second time and the smogon rules clearly say that i can claim act and thats exactly what i did because you wasted my time twice.

"You could have played in the time it took you to post the act win when i told you i was here."

This is just wrong lol. Look at the time my message to claim act was sent, it was before you answered me on smogon.

From my point of view you missed the scheduled time twice and i wont waste my time again and give you a third opportunity to let me wait for you.

Yeah im ok, thank you.

"i didn't miss the first schedule, you did. I was sitting around waiting for you as "heysup".
You either weren't on or you were on as some random alt that didn't match your smogon name."

You did miss the first schedule. Every person i scheduled with on this site was answering on smogon and there is a reason for that. If you schedule on this site its common sense that you also answer on this site and not on showdown. Also why are you saying i wasnt on i literally was writing you at the scheduled time on your profile page so that i wasnt on has to be a bad joke. I can get you missing the first time we agreed on and i didnt claim act because you thought that i shouldve answered you on showdown which was really weird in my opinion but things like that happen and we still had one week to play so it was ok for me to agree to play on the second friday.

"I didn't miss the second scheduled time either. you contacted me on a face-roll-over-keyboard alt so i originally ignored it and i went back to my other game which took ~15 mins"

Yes you clearly missed it. This time i contacted you on smogon and on showdown and you didnt respond for 15 minutes which by smogon rules is the time you have to wait till you can claim act. Regarding the "face-roll-over-keyboard alt" 1. i dont fucking know why the name of my alt makes a difference here 2. i told you the name of my alt on smogon 3. its german and not "face roll over" 4. we actually played each other in the past and i also used this alt at that time. I dont know why you think you are in the right if you click away a message from your opponent that says he is ready at the agreed time and your argument is "its a face-roll-over-keyboard-alt". Fact is that you igonred my messages on multiple platforms for the second time and the smogon rules clearly say that i can claim act and thats exactly what i did because you wasted my time twice.

"You could have played in the time it took you to post the act win when i told you i was here."

This is just wrong lol. Look at the time my message to claim act was sent, it was before you answered me on smogon.

From my point of view you missed the scheduled time twice and i wont waste my time again and give you a third opportunity to let me wait for you.
Long post which basically says nothing relevant because but you missed the first scheduled time and I was around within 15 mins of you contacting me at 9:05 ish gmt-5 and I was done my nu game just after 9:15 am (I'm sure there's a timestamp on the replay) and you were gone already on the second attempt. Those are both verifiable facts. You're grasping at straws here. You didn't play at either scheduled time despite the fact that I was online and ready. That's all that needs to be said.

Long post which basically says nothing relevant because but you missed the first scheduled time and I was around within 15 mins of you contacting me at 9:05 ish gmt-5 and I was done my nu game just after 9:15 am (I'm sure there's a timestamp on the replay) and you were gone already on the second attempt. Those are both verifiable facts. You're grasping at straws here. You didn't play at either scheduled time despite the fact that I was online and ready. That's all that needs to be said.
Short post which basically is wrong. As you can see on smogon i contacted you and didnt miss the first time in fact it was you that missed it. I also contacted you the second time on smogon and showdown and you ignored my message as you said yourself. I dont know what your nu match has to do with it because you finishing you nu match doesnt mean you answered me so that can hardy be called proof. And if you want to talk about verifiable facts, the verifiable facts are that you didnt answer me on both scheduled times within 15 minutes. You are grasping at straws here.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sadly have to ask act win.
Me and my opponent were supposed to play at 4 pm gmt +2(on wed - yesterday), but he did not show up at the time we scheduled.
Waited him the whole day, but when he contacted me was 5 am my time and I was sleeping.
Here the proof

E2A21341-F994-4A79-930B-A72ABC71F80F.png

TDR

glitch
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

TDR

glitch
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tiebreakers : 0/9

false  vs  Shing'n Streets
BlessyZ  vs  Kenix
ballout650  vs  Elfuseon
Mishimono  vs  MAX UND MAX
CyberOdin✝  vs  robjr
BeatupTerrakion  vs  Void
(Student of Sinnoh vs MTV BRATVA)  vs  Welli0u
(Winner of hellpowna vs Clone )  vs  Heysup
Kristyl vs (MTV BRATVA / Student of Sinnoh / Welli0u) [Depends on the result of Student of Sinnoh vs MTV BRATVA]​

crying
oiponabys
pideous
descending
Malekith
Tenshinhan
Rhmsitb

Deadline to get your games done is 5th June Sunday, 11:59 pm -4
New Matchup
Kristyl vs Welli0u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)