Tournament DPP DOU Swiss Kickoff Tournament [WON BY FARFROMANI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Update: I was made aware there's a better way to generate the x-0 bracket: because round robin finals suck and Feyy has a bye, they will play against a player from the x-0 bracket instead.
!pick was done in the Doubles room to publicly determine who would play against Feyy.

The new x-0 bracket matchups will be as follows:
Farfromani vs qsns
Actuarily vs Feyy

This does not affect the other matchups. However, this means the tournament could potentially go another round. My apologies to the x-0 bracket for the initial mishap.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity
qsns did not respond to Farfromani's scheduling message, and therefore is not eligible for the PS outage related 1-week extension; Farfromani is awarded the win
LOP DF Tarjete did not show up at the scheduled time; bage1 is awarded the win
Pokeboi456 did not respond to Ado!'s scheduling message; Ado! is awarded the win

Drops

Pokeboi456 lost two activity calls and therefore is removed from the tournament

Extensions
Due to the outage smudgerox and MultiPokemon have rescheduled their game.

FINAL ROUND
x-0 bracket
Actuarily vs Farfromani

x-1 bracket
DaAwesomeDude1
vs Shing
GasaiYunoSan vs qsns
zee
vs For 4LOM
Nido-Rus vs big pichu

x-2 bracket
LuBiStar20 vs AIRedzone
Teals
vs Yoda2798
Penter vs Feyy
D-Striker vs bage1
PikaSpark vs kaori
Frixel vs bunnyy
smudgerox vs Bless

x-3 bracket

Terekusai vs LOP DF Tarjete
Ado! vs CyndaKill-SH
TyCarter vs NinjaSnapple
MultiPokemon vs Velcroc

DEADLINE: Sunday, May 21, 9pm GMT-4
Reminder that REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY!

Sorry for the late round. Between the PS outage, other organizational efforts, and real life I didn't have time to put the round up earlier. Because of aforementioned reasons and because this is the final round, I've decided to extend the deadline by an additional week. I trust all games will be completed, but those that aren't will be treated as dead games. Thank you everyone for playing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)