DPP Cup II - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
they warned me, but i didnt believe u were the most annoying person to schedule a battle with, cancelling our first scheduled match the day of, then not wanting to play when we were both on because you wanted to watch a soccer game (when we were already two days past the deadline), then showing up 30mins late to our scheduled game today only to ask for 10 more minutes while i was taking time out of my work schedule to play.

you got unbelievably lucky in game 1, but i didn't complain at all. i just said "gg", because idgaf. in game 2, i got an irrelevant miss and you cried. in game 3, i had luck on my side, qq.

FYI, blaze -2 overheat does 62.4% min. you would be at 52.5% after SRx3 and LOx1. i'm sorry i got so lucky that i hit two overheats.

Edit: For anyone curious about the game in question, it looks like it's the only one Livio decided to save: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gold-gen4ou-92685

Last edited:
We Three Kings and I will try to play today or tomorrow. We're both active to schedule although he seems to be busy this week, but the games will be played

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)