Tournament Doubles World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Round 1 (Tiebreaker - see post #104)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawamura

Banned deucer.
I am proud of my team. We literally left a good record to be ranked last. See you next year Latam Players. I hope we can share tours as DPL or etc. c: Bye Bye, And Good luck in your way

LLiama: Well, I have nothing more to say to you, my friend. It is always good to have promise like you in the preparation. The only thing left for you to do is better your game readings and you will be a fuller and more solid player than you are.

Neblina : What can I say about the Meme of Latam :cwl:. nebby you were a good player, excellent and fun teammate you took seriously this Tour and your teams left us many impressions ( fuck who uses Vileplum?) Well you surprised us with the First Game and you gave good plays although I would have liked you to win you Game 2 instead of giving to the X. But I hope to see you in the next circuit next year.

papiloco: Joder Armando, You are an excellent player applying your VGC Experience to the Double Format seeing that your only weakness is the TeamTour Bo1 Games seeing that you are more of Bo3 in that style of preparation. You adapt very quickly to the builds that we put you to play Skills that very few can have. Gl

Akaru Kokuyo : akaru Joder you was an excellent Captain, what can I say about that? You gave me the confidence to be the carry although I did not mention it when I was 2-1 I feel that you cared for each of us bro. and providing important information on Plays and build to promising players LLiama, Enzonana and papiloco that will be excellent players in the next year

Kiichikos : I can't blame you Bro you had a hard pool and coming out of it was really fucked up so thanks for your advice and your experience in the Milimetric plays that helped me to improve quite a bit both in build and in plays. My teams were excellent thanks to your and LLiama's reviews together with Akaru Kokuyo

others opinions:

lydian : I don't know you at all but thank you for your friendly support. You have literally been in 90% of all the games we've played and that's Applaud Bro.

Enzonana. : We met in a bad way on another server (I still remember that) but you will be a Great Player Friend. I hope to see you soon and that you win your game that you lack to add more Wins for our Record.

CaesarzeppeliXD : Thank you for taking my advice to immerse yourself in the Doubles OU Format and give an Excellent Seasonal Fall. You have a long way to go to get much more Experience which will help you a lot to move forward and make a space between the Circuit Players I hope you keep taking tournaments and see you next year my friend c: .

Tikkito : Bro I don't know anything about you, but for akaru to have chosen you to join our team implies that you have an idea of the Earth. Hi I'm Sawamura and I hope to play against you very soon in any tour we might have.

PD: Fucking Luisin who didn't show up before. You can die soon ( Hi Luisin baby how are you?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)