Double Dragon Sweep a game with some Hard Hitters!! 1950 peak!! (i wish lol)

Hey guys after being away from pokemon for some time I have recently come back and decided to make a team using Multiscale Dragonite. I peak at just under 1600 and could really use some help improving my team and finding some of my weaknesses.

TEAM PREVIEW

Overview: Tried to make this a bulky offense team that utilizes Dragonite to her full potential. With rapid spin / SR support and a Fairy/steel/dragon core I feel that I have started off in the right place. I could just use some extra help from more experienced battlers to strengthen my team. My prediction skills don't seem to be the problem, I consistently obtain an advantage through double switches and the infamous Aegislash v Aegislash match ups as well as getting useful taunts and t-waves off. I feel that my team has a weak synergy that I am not entirely sure how to improve. The only pokemon I am dead set on keeping is Dragonite.. and my mega I would prefer to use one of the original starts Mega Charizard X or Y, Mega Venusaur, or what I am currently using Mega Blastoise. The only move set I don't want to change is Aegislash's I just love that mixed set so much. Anyway here's the team guys. I would LOVE feedback and I am willing to offer some poks from my trade thread to the person/people who help me out the most.

Thanks in advance
~ Stedy a.k.a Darkhound

Terrakion @ Focus Sash

Ability: Justified

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature

- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Taunt

Garchomp @ Yache Berry

Ability: Rough Skin

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature

- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Stone Edge

Ok so I listed these two poks together because I feel that they are interchangeable. I could either run SR Chomp or SR Terrakion and use the other as the SD sweeper. I feel that Garchomp performs the sweeper roll well by being a stronger Aeigislash counter and luring out those troublesome Fairys.
I like Terrakion as the SR because he poses an immediate offensive threat as well as stopping a set up from defensive pokemon. Terrakion threatens many steel pokemon with the exception of Aegislash giving an opening for my dragons to wreak havoc
I find that I either bring Garchomp in to punch wholes in the enemy team early game in order to have Dnites counters weakened/killed/crippled or let Dnite do the wall breaking and finish off with Garchomp. I like the synergy that the two dragons have

Aegislash @ Leftovers

Ability: Stance Change

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk

Quiet Nature

- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head

God what a phenomenal addition to the game this pokemon is. Aegislash is here as my spinblocker. I am using a mixed set on aegislash in order to keep the offensive pressure going Shadow ball hitting everything hard except Tyranitar and Bisharp whom Terrakion can make quick work of. This Aegislash also counters pretty much all fairy's which threaten my dragons and scaring away all physical attackers w/out earthquake Aegislash is the defense of my team.

Togekiss @ Leftovers

Ability: Serene Grace

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef

Calm Nature

- Heal Bell
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave

Togekiss the Fairy and Special Wall of my team. I am using togekiss for the ground immunity which helps aegislash out. I like t-wave on kiss because dragonite is not that fast and it takes some stress away from relying on extreme speed to get kills. Heal Beall just provides my team with more staying power and keeps paralyses and burns off of my own heavy hitters. I relish the days of DPPT when Togekiss and Jirachi reigned supreme with the serene grace paraflinch hax and I love to see that Kiss is back again =D

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite

Ability: Rain Dish

EVs: 236 HP / 252 SAtk / 20 Spd

Modest Nature

- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

The MEGA of my team. I decided to go with Blastoise because it is of the upmost importance to keep SR off the field for Dragonite and to a lesser extent Togekiss. With a boosted Dark Pulse Blastoise can wreck all spin blockers excluding Sableye I decided to go with Water Pulse to compliment the paralyses Kiss will be spreading parafusion is just annoying and may give me a chance to set up with Garchomp. The EVs are standard for a heavy hitting tank. I am extremely focused on keeping the pressure going with this team rather than trying to stall my enemy.

Dragonite @ Choice Band

Ability: Multiscale

EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature

- Fire Punch
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

The reason the team was made. I decided to run the Band set on dragonite to pose an immediate threat and to have a revenge killer of sorts. I find multiscale to be such and interesting ability and with Choice band Dnite can manage to eliminate dragon counters with the appropriate move to allow a sweep for Garchomp or can come in on a weakened team and have a cake walk cleaing up with that huge attack stat.!!

Weaknesses: The main problems I seem to run into are Bisharp, Excadril, Tyranitar and im not entirely sure how to fix this.

Again any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to look at my team

Exportable Version:
Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Taunt

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Garchomp @ Yache Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Stone Edge

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SAtk / 20 Spd
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)