Do you have any pets?

I have one pet right now, my Syrian hamster Knut, a black long hair male :)

He's 1 year and 10 month old, which means he starting to get old.. they usually live 2-2,5 year only. He's bred by me ^^

Moar hamsters:

This is Knuts mother that don't live anymore. Here she showing you her throphy for being Best-in-show5 in pet class. Was also best-in-opposite-gender :)

Majas babies and Knuts siblings.

Irror^^ He was best-in-show3 in pet class once, and also got a Certificate Quality in standard.

Candy. I fell in love with her since she was so shiny ^^

Sixten :) I got him from a breeder who quit when he was about one year old.

EOWE!!!!!!!!!!!11111 :D He was very special to me ^^

Teddy ^^

Vicky, my first hamster ^^

2 cats, a brown one called "snickers", and a grey one called "silver"
snickers always gets into trouble, and silver just looks at him calmly, with a "wtf?" expression.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
My parents have 3 dogs, they are 8, 3 and 1 years old and they are pretty cool. It's funny how they are the same breed but have such different personalities. The 8 year old has always been super cuddly, the 3 year old does this growling talking thing like she's saying hi and sometimes we have conversations making these growling sounds lol. The 1 year old is always super excited to see me but she's a puppy so...

I actually really love pets, but ironically, I haven't had one in forever. Every year I keep telling myself I'm going to get one, but it just never happens for some reason. I have no idea why. o.o Like at the start of this year I had a good feeling I'd finally be getting a dog.. but now we're in October and yeah pretty much every year I tell myself I have a good feeling I'm finally getting myself a dog. ~_~

Some of the pets in here are really cute. =p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)