Do you have any pets?

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Yeah, this is a totally random question (as if it wasn't completely obvious already). I have a dog (golden retriever) who is extremely old (11 or 12 years old I think), but she's still my baby. I also have a cat who's about 10 years old (not sure of the breed though).

We used to have a fish tank as well, but we had an algae problem in our tank. My dad decided to go buy some algae killer at the pet store, but he didn't read the label before using it. After our fish died after using it, I took a look at the stuff he was using and discovered that there were several carcinogens in it and that the fish were supposed to be removed from the tank while the stuff was being used.

So, what kinds of pets do you guys have?? Also, pictures of the furry friends (or not so furry) are always welcome :-).

We have two cats. They are brothers and 10 years old. Their names are Piet and Kees. (Typical Dutch names for boys.) I love them. ^_^

I have two cats, Miyu (5-year-old mother), and Kasumi, her 4-year-old kitten. I still call him a kitten because he acts like an overgrown baby. Don't mind the weeaboo names; I've outgrown them lol ): I thought Kasumi was a girl when he was a klutzy little baby and named him after Misty from Pokémon. The name means mist so I guess it fits his fur colour anyway. -_- The lighting makes him look greeny-grey, but he's actually just a darker grey.

Recent pics:

She's a Birman, but not purebred. Birmans are long-haired normally and all of Miyu's siblings were fluffy, which is likely why she was the last one to go, and I'm grateful, because I have her. ^_^

I tried to take a proper photo of Kasumi, but everytime I raised my phone, that shocked expression you can see took over his face. He is in the very definition of buffoon, but I love him.

I also have a crazy 6-year-old Pomeranian/Terrier cross dog; he's the sweetest, most loyal dog. I need photos. And a Holland Lop bunny called Muffy.

I had three guinea pigs; I was really devoted to them, but they grew old and one by one left me. I loved them a lot and it was sad to see them go, but they died peacefully at home, the best death possible.

This is my asshole cat Maslow: (Reminds me of a Meowth :P)

Action shot!

And my lard of a cat, Tipper: (I call her Snorlax, sometimes :P)

I love them! :3

1 cat, a russian tortoise, 4 newts and their lovely tankmates. My pet situation is in constant flux, bot once my health shit is sorted I'll be throwing down (hard as fuck, as always) a frilled dragon, female only and the colonies of insects to feed her gorgeous mouth.

Thund, I must comment on how a poofter has a poofter of a dog. You do, however, keep it trimmed enough to not get overwhelmed by ridiculous hair.

I realize that the last sentence, despite being an attempt to mitigate any offensiveness to you, really turned out more like a fantastic "that's what she said" set-up.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
aww, well, I don't have any animals anymore (my little baby of 15 years died in April, <3);

but, my sister has this adorable kitty that stole my heart when he looked like this (for those of you who always get flooded with pics on IRC, you've already seen these but: aww!):

Now he's growing up and is a little brat (but still adorable):

he's there with my sister's dog, which happens to be his bffl. :)

He looks like my cat, but with a thinner jaw. I'll try to put up a picture later.

Edit: here they are..Sorry I couldn't get a nice close up.

Notice the cat under the porch? looks creepy o.O

Enjoy; I chased him all around my house and to my neighbors XD

@Sæglópur: Does Tipper... have 3 legs?

And is that why it's named Tipper?

Anyway, I have a flatcoat retriever sort of dog. I don't think that's all he is though. (Really we have no idea)

His name is Bear and he is very very awesome. When we got him my dad said he was dropping my sister off at her friends house, but then he came back with a dog. Best surprise ever.

He loves to play in the snow.

I have a cat too but he's a giant asshole. I still love him.

@Scicky: Haha, no, she definitely has four, she's just fat. :P
She's named Tipper because she has a small white tip on her tail. I don't know if I have any pictures where you can see it all that well. It's cute though!

Also, your dog is adorable. I want one so bad. :o

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I have a female pinscher named Bala (Bullet in english). I had a male macaw named Fênix (Phoenix in english), but it died. My neighbors put poisoned food to Fênix eat while it was flying around the neighborhood (they told me).

She :) Miyu is a girl, the grey one is a boy. Haha at the porchcat eyes. I think your cat is bigger and a bit furrier and bulkier than mine; Miyu is pretty small. Love the cat though, he looks awesome if I do say so myself =P.

Scicky, Bear is adorable -- he has such an interesting gaze. Adorable pets, guys!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have a 12 year old kitty named Natasha. She is an American Shorthair calico and she's my little girl. Still playful as a kitten after all these years too! Here are some pictures:

And also when I lived with my dad his wife had a kitty named Kiki, who was a fatty and looked like this:

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I just have the one pet, a 2 year old cat (3 in December) called Yuna

She loves watching me while I work

A spoilt and proud queen

Chilling with some Pokemon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)