Rejected Display the players of a tournament in the modlog

Hello, I suggest that when a tournament is "start". Tournament players are displayed in the modlog.
It can help to verify who has joined the tournament (when we watch later).
Thank !
Assuming what I believe you are suggesting is right, I'm not so sure I want modlog to be filled by too much unnecessary logs especially in rooms that host tournaments all the time.

Correct me if I'm getting this idea wrong in any way. Mind if you let me know what uses this may have?

IIrc, if you just use /searchlog |tournament|join it will show you an extensive list of people that joined tournaments.

1612543946704.png

Last edited:

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Tournaments already clutter modlog way too much in my opinion. Logging the 80+ users a tournament has multiple times a day just to be able to occasionally verify who joined and who didn't is such a minor benefit that I don't think it's worth the trouble of implementing. Aquaa's workaround would be a fine solution if you really needed to know who joined some particular room tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)