Invalid Display Format Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told in the help lobby, that there are monthly activity reports.

But my suggestion is to show the current active users in any format...especially the niche ones. Since it is frustrating to be in queue, only to find maybe...30 minutes later you were the only one.

I think having Showdown Display a current active users (much like they do in the chat lobbies) would be beneficial for more players to look into those less popular formats.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
If you're in a chat room (and even better if you're not as you skip this step) you can click the big plus button.

Then, click on the grey box that says x number of active battles. There is a Meloetta-Pirhouette sprite overlayed on this button.

This is how you can search for battles. Right at the top of the page, there's another grey box that says "(Select a format)", here is where you can search for your format.

A list of battles using that format will be provided. You can see how many ladder battles there are (as there won't be a rating provided for non-ladder battles) and what ranking the players playing the format are. This is something I often use myself when I want to play Hackmons Cup, as the vast bulk of Hackmons Cup's ladder activity are low ranked players, and if they're the only ones playing then matchmaking will take a while for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)