Dislike button

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the new edition, of the like option, instead of the 5 star system, don't you think it would be appropriate for a dislike button?

It looks like a good idea to me. Please tell me what you think about this. I mean on many other sites, their have been like buttons, but not really dislike buttons. I think it would make sense if their is a like button, their would be a opposite option, just my thoughts. I'm not sure what pokemon could represent dislike button, maybe Darkrai or something.

The reason the like button was made was so that everyone would luv each other and there would be no unluv on the site. :)

Okay, really though, it was made so that no one could troll other users by downrating their threads without viewing the thread's content. With only the presence of the luv button, you either like a thread or you don't click the button, preventing any fashion of trolling from existing while still allowing you to support the thread you like. If we added a dislike button, it would defeat the entire purpose of the new system.

With only the presence of the luv button, you either like a thread or you don't click the button, preventing any fashion of trolling from existing while still allowing you to support the thread you like. If we added a dislike button, it would defeat the entire purpose of the new system.
Unless someone or several people ubiquitously go around luving everything, making the new luv button entirely pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)