DigDoug's Trade Thread Back from the Dead (Update 2/18/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

Clauncher
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher

Cleffa
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
Egg Moves: Metronome: Belly Drum, Aromatherapy, Wish

Ralts
IVs: 31/xx/31/31 /31/31
or
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Timid/Jolly
Ability: Trace/Synchronize
Egg Moves: Disable, Memento, Mean Look, Shadow Sneak

Rhyhorn
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Nature: Brave
Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Crunch

Swablu
IVs: 31/31/xx/31/31/31
or
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Mild/Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
Egg Moves: Hyper Voice, Roost, Power Swap, Feather Dance

Weedle
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Shield Dust

Zigzagoon
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Gluttony
Egg Moves: Rock Climb, Pursuit, Trick

Hello Smogon, with Sun and Moon out, I'm back in the breeding game and reviving this trade thread.

Starting out small with these guys, with more to come soon.

Cubone
Ability: Lightning Rod

Vulpine-Alola
Nature: Timid
Ability: Swow Warning
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Flail, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry

Passimian
Ability: Receiver
Egg Moves: Iron Head, Seismic Toss, Quick Guard, Quick Attack​

Hey I have a few moon exclusive legends.

Timid lunala hyper trained - EVs 252 sp.att/252 speed/4 sp.def.

I also have:
Pheromosa - naïve/naughty/mild
The naïve has an ev spread of 252 att/252spe/4.sp.att.
The mild - 252 sp.att/248spe/8 att.

The naughty one I haven't ev trained yet. Would you be interested? Accordingly I'll let you know my interest!

I haven't hyper trained the pheromosa yet so can give you the ivs for it if you want and the lunala ivs before hyper training!

Hey I have a few moon exclusive legends.

Timid lunala hyper trained - EVs 252 sp.att/252 speed/4 sp.def.

I also have:
Pheromosa - naïve/naughty/mild
The naïve has an ev spread of 252 att/252spe/4.sp.att.
The mild - 252 sp.att/248spe/8 att.

The naughty one I haven't ev trained yet. Would you be interested? Accordingly I'll let you know my interest!

I haven't hyper trained the pheromosa yet so can give you the ivs for it if you want and the lunala ivs before hyper training!
I'm interested in Lunala and the Mild Pheremosa, and I would like to know the IVs before hyper training.
What do you want for them tho?

Lunala was 22-23/24-25/23-24/31/31/31 before hyper training.

I have not hyper trained the mild pheromosa yet. It is 27/31/10/31/(unsure will check again tomorrow) around low 20s I think/31.

I plan to hyper train soon so let me know if you want without. I'd like vulpix a form. Is the cubone in a form?

Lunala was 22-23/24-25/23-24/31/31/31 before hyper training.

I have not hyper trained the mild pheromosa yet. It is 27/31/10/31/(unsure will check again tomorrow) around low 20s I think/31.

I plan to hyper train soon so let me know if you want without. I'd like vulpix a form. Is the cubone in a form?
You can go ahead and hyper train them. Cubone should become Alola Marowak. I have vulpix in stock and will need to breed a cubone for you, which i will do tonight after i get home from work.

I'm from the US and have a US copy of the game. I'll probably add that to my OP.

That sounds good. I'd prefer a male if you have one. I'll breed you up a cubone after work tonight, and ill let you know when its ready.
Pretty sure I have a male, otherwise I'll breed you one after work

Interested in that vulpix you have. Any certain moon exclusives you need I can go get em for you or I might already have them. Can also request a ball for it to be in if you desire other then the legendaries since I've already caught them on my game in timer/ultra balls

You can go ahead and hyper train them. Cubone should become Alola Marowak. I have vulpix in stock and will need to breed a cubone for you, which i will do tonight after i get home from work.
Hey any chance you could breed encore into your vulpix egg moves instead of flail? I'd want that, otherwise wouldn't be interested. Let me know. I'm happy take credit instead if you can't.

Hey any chance you could breed encore into your vulpix egg moves instead of flail? I'd want that, otherwise wouldn't be interested. Let me know. I'm happy take credit instead if you can't.
I can breed encore on to them, but it will take me some time, probably be done friday or saturday.

Interested in that vulpix you have. Any certain moon exclusives you need I can go get em for you or I might already have them. Can also request a ball for it to be in if you desire other then the legendaries since I've already caught them on my game in timer/ultra balls
I'm looking for a female Slush Rush Sandshrew in any of these balls: Net, Dive, Heavy.
I'm also looking for female Cloud Nine Drampa in a premier ball.

Hey if you haven't started breeding the vulpix I'm happy to take the Passimian instead. Can get the vulpix from elsewhere!
Ok, that's fine. I have cubone and passimian ready, so i can trade tonight when i get home from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)