Defensive magnezone?

Now i know that this is a flawed set due to taunt, lack of special bulk and generally being more suited for uu, however i still thinks its solid and proves that zone can be somewhat viable without having to be a direct counter to steel types that it cannot bypasses trapping or have super effective moves and if given better moves in the dlc, could bring it to the top of uu and even on some ou teams
B3B5F22A-20ED-4DA5-90A7-766913BE218D.gif

Semi bulky paralysis spreader
-thunder wave
-iron defense
-rest
-sleep talk
252 hp, 252 defense and 4 special defense
now since it doesn't have reliable healing and lost toxic, this is all have i could build, feel free to point out flaws and how to improve it

thank you for your time
2170CAEC-8071-4294-A772-0549C5130011.jpeg

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
To post an analysis in this forum, you need to reserve an analysis in this thread, and then it will be confirmed by a moderator by editing your post. Currently, however, there are no reservable Pokemon, including Magnezone.

Last edited:
To post an analysis in this forum, you need to reserve an analysis in this thread, and then it will be confirmed by a moderator by editing your post. Currently, however, there are no reservable Pokemon, including Magnezone.
I understand, sorry for my mistake, however, that url cannot be shown on my browser for some reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)