DarthVader's Trade Thread - Now with my own Kalos bred shiny Pokemon! Update: Blue Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the middle of the week for me, so i probably won't get really started on them for a couple of days.

but i do some breeding in bed just before i got to sleep (omg i know how bad that sounds), so i'll get some time in here and there throughout the week, and if i can't get to sleep, i may finish it all tonight ;~;
but i will keep you updated on the progress and such.
Okay, no problem. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey there, in response to your post in my thread about Zorua, i can't find anything that Id like in your thread at the moment.. Id liked Heracross but I'd prefer her in a net ball.. lol Do you perhaps trade BP items..? Evolution stones or mega stones?
Hmm, I don't really have time to do specific breeding requests (unless it is something I really want). I don't have any BP/Evolution stones/mega stones for trade either. Well thanks for having a look anyway.

Hi, i would love one of those thundurus and heres what i can offer you.

I can breed any pokemon with gender(no 12.5% sorry)/ball(catchable in gen 6 unless provided)/nature/ability/5IV pokemon you would like, although i do not have acces to tutor moves. Let me know if this interest you, I would love to add thundurus to my legendary collection :)
Can you do hidden power Pokemon?

Interested in Sturdy Carbink. Are you interested in a Kabuto for Carbink trade? Also do you want Kabuto to have its hidden ability?

Interested in Sturdy Carbink. Are you interested in a Kabuto for Carbink trade? Also do you want Kabuto to have its hidden ability?
Yeah I can definitely do that and I'd like it to have the HA. I'd also be interested in a 4 IV female version of that Kabuto with the HA since you'll be breeding a perfect one for me. I'd send you a 4 IV female Omanyte, Timid, Weak Armor (HA as well), Egg moves: Toxic spikes, Spikes, Water Pulse and Knock off (only in a normal pokeball) for it. Does that sound fair?

Yeah I can definitely do that and I'd like it to have the HA. I'd also be interested in a 4 IV female version of that Kabuto with the HA since you'll be breeding a perfect one for me. I'd send you a 4 IV female Omanyte, Timid, Weak Armor (HA as well), Egg moves: Toxic spikes, Spikes, Water Pulse and Knock off (only in a normal pokeball) for it. Does that sound fair?
If I understand correctly, you offer a Sturdy Carbink + HA Omanyte for perfect male HA Kabuto + an imperfect female one, right? If I'm right, that's an ok deal for me.

If I understand correctly, you offer a Sturdy Carbink + HA Omanyte for perfect male HA Kabuto + an imperfect female one, right? If I'm right, that's an ok deal for me.
Yep, that's correct. I should have your stuff ready in a day or two. How long do you expect to take roughly?

Hey, do you already have a Naive Tornadus 31/30/30/31/31/31? Also, do you do cloning service in BW2? I need you to tutor my Tornadus 3 moves.

Hey, do you already have a Naive Tornadus 31/30/30/31/31/31? Also, do you do cloning service in BW2? I need you to tutor my Tornadus 3 moves.
I don't have one of those. Yeah I can clone and do the tutor moves. If it's more than one clone you want, I'd like something a bit extra for my time and efforts (since I'm fairly busy). Let me know if that sounds fair.

I don't have one of those. Yeah I can clone and do the tutor moves. If it's more than one clone you want, I'd like something a bit extra for my time and efforts (since I'm fairly busy). Let me know if that sounds fair.
OK, feel free to pick 2 or 3 Pokemon for cloning fee. I think I need the original and two copies. I can trade this Friday or this weekend. :)

Update

Omanyte
OT: Kashif
ID: 17725
Timid
Swift Swim
31/x/31/31/31/31
(Egg moves: Knock Off, Water Pulse, Spikes, Toxic Spikes)

Poliwag
Bold
Swift Swim
31/x/31/31/31/31

Chinchou
Modest
Volt Absorb
31/x/31/31/31/31

Mareep
Modest
Static
31/x/31/31/31/31

Amaura
Modest
Refrigerate
31/x/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
Oh that shiny pinsir with quick attack is lovely! spare a min to CMT for it? Gladly do 2 for 1 since my thread is so outdated. I also have some kb shinies not in my thread, I can send you a list if you like :D

Hi! Interested in this:
Thundurus
OT: Bella
ID: 07338
Timid
Prankster
30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
No Redistribution

I can trade you this:

-Mawile-
Ball: [Ultra Ball]
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/X
Moves: n/a
OT: QuanO
ID: 47288

Kalos born, bred and hatched by me.

Oh that shiny pinsir with quick attack is lovely! spare a min to CMT for it? Gladly do 2 for 1 since my thread is so outdated. I also have some kb shinies not in my thread, I can send you a list if you like :D
I'm not really interested in trading the shiny Pinsir for previous gen stuff so just send me that list of Kalos-born shiny Pokemon. Before you send that list, just know that I'm only interested in those in nice balls.

Hi! Interested in this:
Thundurus
OT: Bella
ID: 07338
Timid
Prankster
30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
No Redistribution

I can trade you this:

-Mawile-
Ball: [Ultra Ball]
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/X
Moves: n/a
OT: QuanO
ID: 47288

Kalos born, bred and hatched by me.
I'm not interested in imperfect Pokemon. Are any of your Kalos shiny Pokemon in nice balls?

I'm not really interested in trading the shiny Pinsir for previous gen stuff so just send me that list of Kalos-born shiny Pokemon. Before you send that list, just know that I'm only interested in those in nice balls.

I'm not interested in imperfect Pokemon. Are any of your Kalos shiny Pokemon in nice balls?
Hmm Just CMT then? And its not really imperfect cuz mawile doesnt utilise speed haha. Also, I was thinking its still fair as your thundurus is not a kalos born pokemon. But still, it's your decision. Let me know the verdict!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)