Gen 4 DArk SaviorZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back at it with old school pokemon team. Something different but still apply to 7th gen today. I have a mix of threats and lures in the team to win the match. This team will be in testing for friends as no one ladders anymore.

Swampert @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 204 HP / 80 Atk / 68 Def / 156 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

LeadPert gets the rocks up and pwns anything in its way. Mixed set and bulky nature for maximum result.

Heatran @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 76 HP / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Ice]

LO Tran merks anything along with Explosion to kill things like dragonite and gyarados, blissey.

Machamp @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 188 HP / 200 Atk / 120 Def
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Payback
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch

Machamp a huge threat. this set hits everything since im not using a Lead set.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

ScarfTar to kill likes of Azelf and Starmie no problem and hit Blissey and Heatran hard.

Celebi @ Yache Berry
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 144 HP / 200 SpA / 164 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Stealth Rock

This Celebi hits tyranitar and always merks starmie and keeps rocks on the field yes i keep 2 stealth rocks cuz no ghost types and i dont want one i rather check and counter everything instead of switching around and i always have rocks no need to stress it.

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Flygon to clean up everything, gyarados zapdos dragonite. Hits Tyranitar.

So guys let me know what yall think I would like a 4th Gen match from someone soon..

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)