D/P Music

To satisfy my own curiosity do any of you have extreme nostalgic memories from the Sinnoh regions music? I was playing Heart Gold and listened to the Sinnoh march on Thursday and was like "I really miss playing platinum." This was weird because I thought you were suppose to have nostalgia from the Kanto and Johto regions? What ever the reson I just want to know if any of you had the same feelings. Also even if there is not is there any music you just love from DPPt? (Naturally)I really love Galactic battle, giratina's platinum battle music and Dialga and Palkia's battle music. All of three are FTW.:D

I thought the music got worse as time passed, though I can't get enough of the music from Silver. But how old were you when Silver came out? I'm not a psychologist or anything, but if you're feeling nostalgic for Platinum, then you were probably significantly younger compared to your current age, so you feel like it was a long time in the past. If you think that was a long time in the past, then you probably don't even remember Pokemon Silver being the big thing, and you wouldn't have nostalgia for something you don't remember.

There's no way I'm going to have nostalgia for any of the Sinnoh games, because they're in such recent past. Actually, the entire Pokemon series is too young for me to really feel nostalgic, because it's like 12 years old or something. Actually, I don't think I'm old enough to have nostalgia for anything. If I remember playing baseball in my backyard when I was 8, and I wish I could do that again, I just get some friends and go play baseball. I'm still creating memories to be nostalgic about when I'm older.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)