:D [OU/Standard 1 v 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

Introduction of my main strategy

well, my team try to let god-fucking salamence can win more easy. it's my strategy. but i believe have trouble with team weather. also I believe have several holes in my strategy and I need help.

Team's description

Victini @ Choice scarf
Ability: victory star
EVs: 252 spd / 252 atk / 4 hp
Nature: jolly
- Brick break
- Fusion bolt
- U-turn
- V-create​

victini is my favorite lead, but it depends. also it has a varied moveset so he ko the most leads and he can hard hitting jellicent,heatran, and anyone who appear. u-turn is if I am unsure of my opponent's next move.

rotom-w @ choice scarf
Ability: levitate
EVs: 252 spd / 252 sp.atk / 4 hp
Nature: timid
- trick
- hidden power fire
- volt switch
- hydro pump​

rotom is other possible lead, this can't hit like victini but your access to trick and hp fire really are very efficient. it can kill to usual steel-types also, it can leave unused to blissey and chansey. but sometimes I think it not serve on this team...

gliscor @ toxic orb
Ability: poison heal
EVs: 252 def / 252 hp / 4 atk
Nature: impish
- swords dance
- protect
- ice fang
- earthquake​

gliscor is my physical wall and i believe that it with jirachi are complementary to your role of walls. with swords dance allows Gliscor to boost its attack to sky-high levels, earthquake is stab attack and protect is to foresee attacks and take more benefit of it poison heal.

Jirachi @ leftovers
Ability: serene grace
EVs: 252 hp / 252 sp.def / 4 def
Nature: careful
- body slam
- iron head
- fire punch
- wish​

Jirachi is my special wall and as i said before for me gliscor and jirachi both are complentary[except for a fire-type special attacker very powerful (heatran, chandelure) ever more at sun or water-type at rain]

Espeon @ Light Clay
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Psychic
- Hidden Power Fighting / Hidden Power Fire / Baton Pass
- Reflect
- Light Screen​

the only function of espeon is to set up Reflect and Light Screen when it Bounces back a certain non-damaging move.

Salamence @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Naive
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Outrage is devastating when combined with Salamence's high Attack and dragon dance with the attack's 100% accuracy and 120 Base Power. it is simply unstoppable. fire blast rounds off the set with perfect neutral coverage, and gives Salamence a method of dealing with Bronzong, Ferrothorn, and Scizor, among others.

Well, my team ends here. I hope they give me several ways to organize my team and also several critiques. thanks

Increase your descriptions a bit please, otherwise I'll have to lock this thread.

More then 24 hours have past, locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)