Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

Just voting me without any justification after getting slightly pressured? That’s sus af dude

when I get lynched look at this guy very carefully
No I’ve got plenty of reasoning, just because I don’t feel the need to fill you in on what that is doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Maybe if you paid more attention to what’s going on you’d be able to put together the dots on why people including me are voting you

No I’ve got plenty of reasoning, just because I don’t feel the need to fill you in on what that is doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Maybe if you paid more attention to what’s going on you’d be able to put together the dots on why people including me are voting you
Like you’ve been paying any attention? Why don’t you prove it and lay out exactly why you and everyone else are voting me? Oh wait, you can’t. I agree with cancerous. Your case sucks. This has very little to do with me and everything to do with you trying to get on board an easy mislynch.

What the actual...
I have no idea what Jalmont's up to, but this confusing nonsense is grounds for a policy lynch at this point. You're actively hurting town by distracting everyone and flooding the thread with unintelligible hogwash.
Vote: Jalmont
I'll be around for another hour if you feel like explaining yourself.

I've made some notes on the vote progress during the night, but I didn't have the time or energy to put them into words, so here it is now:
P12 votals:
Cancerous [2] - Panic Station, Clarinet
heuryalone [1] - Cancerous
An Explosion [1] - HeaLnDeaL
somitomi [2] - smogon account, Sultan of Skook
Panic Station [1] - heuryalone
P14:
somitomi votes Clarinet
Sultan votes Jalmont
P15:
Heury votes me
Smogon votes Explosion
P16:
Bloodyrain and Sultan vote Clarinet
Clarinet votes Explosion
Fenrir votes somitomi
P17: no votes
P18:
Cancerous and Heal vote Clarinet
I was going to say the last two votes look like a possible bus to me based on timing. Cancerous said they'd jump to Clarinet but not anyone else well ahead of time, so that looks good in my opinion. Heal's progress on Clarinet goes from "null" (P11) to "scatterbrained" and "weird" by P12 before voting close to day end. Honestly, that does feel a bit bussy to me, putting a weak scumlean on a buddy initially and then voting when you see they're pretty much dead anyway. I do have to read back on Heal's other posts and clarinets opinion on Heal to see if that idea holds water, but I already sat here typing this up for an hour, so lunch break.
What do you think of the general atmosphere surrounding EoD? I'm referring in particular to Clarinet not taking advantage of certain other wagons being brought up/pushed. Regarding Heal, does it make sense for scum!Heal to come in and bus last second? I'd have to go back and check the specific context, but I don't see a reason for scum!Heal to not just stay silent if he doesn't see a way to save Clarinet. Even more specifically I'm wondering about your takes on the counterwagons that started building on you/heury/Explosion closer to the end of the day.

Don't really want to lynch heury if he claims BG, he'll have a chance to prove himself.

Somitomi still seems like a better lynch, their two posts after I called them out still have very little content that just repeat the idea of "heury is too sketchy so..." and contain a vote count that's convenient but doesn't have them commit to any reads. Read #615 then #628.

Fenrir redirecting TBZ to jalmont sounds like a lazy attempt to get attention off of him, not too impressed with him and bussing somitomi is plausible (#626 is "he's kind of sus but I don't want to pressure him too much because he might get lynched). I wasn't there at EoD so can't say much about the wagons but a fenrir/somitomi scumteam seems plausible. If it's not fenrir/somitomi I think it's heury/jalmont because of the stupid townread in #557. Don't know about the SK but don't really want to think about that.
626 is "Somi's suspicious but this specific thing heury is saying has a problem in the logic." Not sure if the meta on Smogon is generally one where scum comes out of the gate bussing their partners, but it's kind of offputting that so many people today are searching for potential busses/pre-flip associations. Still want to hear what Thunder~BALLZ thinks of Clarinet's attitude towards both him and Jalmont, since he didn't answer that and I think it's a valid question.

Undecided on how I feel about heury's BG claim; it's something that could potentially self-resolve but also hard to actually prove. My inclination is to just leave it. Not gonna jump through hoops to save Jalmont, but he's also not a priority lynch for me. Currently would prefer Somi or even heury over Jalmont because that's a nearly null slot for me* and the flash suspicion on him once he self-voted has me like :blobthinking: .

*Had Jalmont as nearly null prior to his back-and-forth with Panic. Don't like the timing/content of said back-and-forth on Jalmont's end, it feels deliberately obtuse. I've never seen Jalmont put effort into a game because I flake before it happens but assumed that at some point he'd step it up when he got something he felt strongly about, akin to Whydon in the D6 game (iirc). That the thing he apparently feels strongly about is the quality of Panic's case, and not even how it connects to Panic's alignment, is sketch. Panic nails it by referring to it as "right for wrong reasons vibes."

I also likely wont be on again until right before deadline. I will only vote Somi, Jalmont, or Fenrir today.
Replace Fenrir with heury and we vibe. From left to right is my preferences, Somi's hop onto Jalmont isn't encouraging me to townread them especially with the lack of follow-up on their previous post.

Legit if anyone more familiar with the site meta can tell me, I don't get the fixation on searching for potential bussing/pairs before people in those pairs flip. Is that generally a prevalent thing or am I right to start looking into that method as potentially AI?

and what are even the odds that heury is able to prove his body guard? it seems like a bit of a guessing game. though I do agree it's a roll scum doesn't want around, and I do want to hear who heury protected night 1.
The problem is that if heury is actually town, mafia might leave him be so we'd get all suspicious D3 and the whole thing turns into so much wine.
Maybe clarinet told him to? I take his self vote as admission of defeat and ready to be done with the game. Maybe confident in us not finding the right scum. Also if an explosion, clarinet and jalmont are scum partners, would make sense too.
And how does that explain voting cancerous, who broke the tie near the end of D1?
Just realized it was dumb to suggest that clarinet might have told Jalmont tonself vote, since clarinet isn't in the game anymore and it's unlikely that was a plan strategiEd super in advance.
Is this your way of saying "look at me, I'm not in the scum chat?"
you’ve made four posts in four days so I can’t have been that distracting for you
That is rich coming from you. But yeah, I'm having a little trouble summoning the effort required for this game, sue me.
What do you think of the general atmosphere surrounding EoD? I'm referring in particular to Clarinet not taking advantage of certain other wagons being brought up/pushed. Regarding Heal, does it make sense for scum!Heal to come in and bus last second? I'd have to go back and check the specific context, but I don't see a reason for scum!Heal to not just stay silent if he doesn't see a way to save Clarinet. Even more specifically I'm wondering about your takes on the counterwagons that started building on you/heury/Explosion closer to the end of the day.
I will get back to this, but I have to look back on how the votes progressed. I'm not sure how much sense it makes for Heal to bus last second, but I can see mafia doing it in the hopes of gaining some town-cred. "Would mafia do this?" usually boils down to wine anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)