Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

yes, it's about smogon, he's town and I'm a bit stuck on this opinion

smogon doesn't try to appear anything, he's not sweating, he's not overly pushy, he doesn't flirt or pocket or try to be funny, he seems standard with control over any emotions

I like that thus I consider him town, that's town behavior in my perception
I guess my humor is a lot worse than I thought
I think that's a good read and I hope it makes me town anyway

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Fenrir Aesir buddy pal brother, don't make me look bad when I say I have a soul read on you and you don't show up at all You and jalmont are the only two people who I even have a complex enough out-of-game personality baseline for, so please don't abandon me :(

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Dealing with COVID-19 mandatory school changes is really stressful, idk how all of you kids are dealing with it. But please, be patient with some of your instructors during the change. They had no way of planning for this when the semester started x.x

You know I spent a great deal of thoughts and effort into turning myself into the leader so I can save you all from this eternal suffering but I'm just not feeling the appreciation I deserve here.

But that is ok, we have things to see, people to lynch, specifically

how can clarinet elaborate on your vote better than you can?
Why was this allowed to go unanswered? Especially when prior to that comment, clarinet did zero elaborating, and barely interacted with heuryalone at all. Someone was clearly recalling information somewhere else not in this thread.

Also somitomi's exxplanation of the easy wagon is factually unreliable and warrant a scumlean.

Five pages have been created in my absence... and it still seems like not a damn thing has happened during that time. Nice.

Greetings, my fellow citizens of whom I do identify with. It is great to be able to have the ability to observe your good health in both physical and mental category.

Aeons passed since the exact moment in which I had made my excellent suggestion to draw out a perfectly unfailable path of action for you, fellow citizens whose allegiance belong to the faction known as town, to take and without fail, usher us into a new age of scumless development and unprecedented peace and prosperity, as well assl a reliable internet connection and extremely low taxes, yet highly beneficial benefits.
Alas, the way to progress is always never without resistance. Certain individuals, misguided and malicious, possibly both, stands in our victory road. They are Buffon's, fools, ignoramuses. They do not comply to the plan in which I, cancerous, professional town leader, have made for you, my fellow countrymen who are as patriotic as you are reasonable, to follow. That is because they fear. They fear for they are, evidently, not necessarily in the same alignment as the rest of us. They fear because they rightly should. They fear and their fear dictate their actions. And their actions project their fears.
Scums of their ilk do not deserve a painless death, yet we will generous grant them that. For we belong to the faction of righteousness and kindness. We are the paragons in which we ourselves look up to and aspire to be.
So I ask you, fellow citizens, whose identities concide with mine, to take up your arm against the infidels, to show them the error of their way via asphyxiation, to gently yet firmly squeeze out the influence of evils from their breathes.

vote heuryalone
Dear Allah I have not seen this little being said in a post this size. This isn't CWAC, this isn't even fluffposting, it's just nonsense. The kind of thing I would expect from someone with a post restriction, but looking at the wiki page that's not a thing in this setup. Not really sure that this is scummy though, don't know what a scum player would think they are trying to accomplish with that kind of post.

jesus
didn’t realize day 1 had started
missed the notification for some reason

yeah I’m here
You might as well have put here in quotation marks. Please don't try to hide under the radar.
I'm at the top of page 53. And here's what scum!Clarinet did up to then in that game:

His scum game was similar to my Town game, to the point where I vetoed a gut scumread because it seemed hypocritical
Pocketed the hell out of CaffBo
Expressed open concern over a scumbuddy slanking
Missed seeing an outed buddy get lynched and then said buddy's posts were too vague for associations
Said N1 death was not surprising but disagreed that target was the most obviTown player there
Had trouble connecting IRL names to usernames

I haven't gotten to the end yet, but I distinctly recall he surrendered instead of playing out a game where people weren't thinking of him when they tried to find the last scum

I'm gonna be going back and rereading Rewind again to check Thunder's Town game, but I think I'll wait until there are here and now posts from Thunder to compare.
It seems to me you are a bit more interested in reading old games rather than solving the one we're on right now.

Sultan - instinctively I distrust Sultan for putting pressure on me to deliver confidence when there wasn't much content to glean from, could be pushy scum or impatient town, for now he's a complete null
LOL at doing the same thing to me that I called you out on. If someone put a gun to your head and said you had to read me as either town or scum, what would you pick? Goes for the others you can't seem to commit to.

Overall, it seems like it has been mostly the same 2-3 users talking. Next I'll try to post my preliminary reads on everyone, though the content of most users has been pretty shallow even for this point in D1.

Dear Allah I have not seen this little being said in a post this size. This isn't CWAC, this isn't even fluffposting, it's just nonsense. The kind of thing I would expect from someone with a post restriction, but looking at the wiki page that's not a thing in this setup. Not really sure that this is scummy though, don't know what a scum player would think they are trying to accomplish with that kind of post.
right, the important thing is that there's seemingly a lack of real agenda coming from crab

heury, my scum buddy, please reply to Cance's question. What did you mean by me explaining better than you? What were you referring to?

on a serious note, I wasn't sure what heury meant, but I'm not seeing it as such a big deal

smogon,

Can I fully rely on you being town? Am I accurate in this read?

I know that scum could say anything, but there's a genuine vibe in each post that smogon makes. I wouldn't ask anyone else this sort of question, but I want more assurance from smogon

I just don't have strong townleans

We need a leader and maybe Rain won't participate so I wanna look up to someone with strong townie vibes

smogon's the best candidate at this point

don't think anyone disagrees

Walk me through this? My impression was Heury might get pushed on grounds of culture clash, which is generally lhf reasoning.

Sultan of Skook
At the time I made my vote, the ones who had posted were panic station, smogon account, sultan of skook, HealnDeal, bloodyrain.

Bloodyrain is our lord and savior, I dare not offend his holiness with my feeble reads
Healndeall was in shitposting phase
Panicstation already not considering heuyralone to be serious
skook made no remark relevant to heuyralone
the only one with actual voiced concern was smogon account
That's 1, maybe 2 people with problem, none actually put much pressure. That's not a wagon, that's barely a conga line.

On top of that, my vote was a retaliatory vote, but none seems to have noticed.

Overally, the easywagon low hanging fruit thing is just not true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)