XY OU Creepypasta muh

I premise that I was bored of the same teams that are in OU right now, so I did this team a little different. At the beginning I did this team for fun, but when it took me to 1700 I loved it.

Jeff The Killer (Smeargle) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Parting Shot

This little guy sets the Rocks for Chari and Talon and the Sticky so that the others member can works without being outspeeded the most of the time. I prefer Dark Void because of Ferrothorn and Venusar, and originally there was Memento to annoy the sweepers against Jeff, but Parting Shot is good to preserve Smeargle in case of defoggers.

The Rake (Greninja) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Water Shuriken
- Rock Slide

Tired of the Special Greninja? Tired of Scald/Surf/Hydro Pump/Dark Pulse/Grass Knot? Tired of the Talons that can kill you? With this Greninja your problems are solved! With PU-Punch, Greninja surprises Chansey and TTar on switch-in, and who doesn't want priorities? With the help of the rocks and the Shuriken, Adamant Talon says gg. Rock Slide is for the Charizards.

Magic (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

The bulkyness. Able to survive to Draco Meteor Salamence, its Ice Beam and Teravolt can do OHKO to pokémons like MVenusaur and Skarmory. HP Fire kills Scizor and Ferrothorn while Earth Power kills Heatran. Dragon Pulse for STAB.

Trapdevoir (Gardevoir) (M) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Charge Beam
- Focus Blast

Originally there was Latios, but the Dragons were eating my whole team, so I put this guy. Charge Beam is very usefull, with 70% of probability to raise the SpAtk, letting Hyper Voice do the best work.

ZapZap (Thundurus) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 120 Atk / 140 SpA / 248 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Knock Off
- Thunderbolt
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

In my team I needed a Defiant because of my hazards, but Bisharp was too original. So, searching on Showdown, I found him. I never liked Prankster Thundurus and his movepool is nice, so I prefered mixed Thundurus. Able to kill Chansey, Tyranitar, Excadrill and sometimes Heatran too, Thundurus is very surprising. I didn't disclaimed to HP Ice and Thunderbolt of Course.

Jane The Killer (Venomoth) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Sludge Bomb
- Bug Buzz

She is the queen of my team. The Killer. Usually I choose her after Smeargle's death, putting to sleep again (and hoping for no miss) and starting to dance like a ballerina. After a dance I can do 2HKO to the pokémons that don't take 1/4 damage from Bug Buzz and Sludge Bomb (usually Heatran, Skarmory or Mawile)

How DARE you not put a Herobrine Pokemon here.
One little thing that bothers me is that Smeargle has Dark Void when it should really have Spore. It's 100% accurate over Dark Void's 85 or something like that
Also I suggest running a Scarf Kyurem Black and to replace Dragon Pulse with Outrage/Dragon Claw and HP Fire with Fusion Bolt if you really want to use Kyurem-B
Maybe Kyurem could be Herobrine, lol.
Dark Void is for Ferrothorn and Venusaur, specs bulky Kyurem is amazing

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Gratz for peaking ~1700 with this unusual team. Here some suggestions:
- Replace Charge Beam with Taunt to break the whole stall teams.
- Use it Modest 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4HP

- Give the EVs in Speed, instead of HP since you lost important targets you would outspeed with the sticky and this could be frustrating.
- Draco Meteor over Dragon Pulse to deal better damages.

- Replace Focus Sash with Leftovers and Sludge Bomb with Substitute. You don't need a Double STAB thanks to Tinted Lens.

:v4: My reaction to Specs Kyurem-Black

Gratz for peaking ~1700 with this unusual team. Here some suggestions:
- Replace Charge Beam with Taunt to break the whole stall teams.
- Use it Modest 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4HP

- Give the EVs in Speed, instead of HP since you lost important targets you would outspeed with the sticky and this could be frustrating.
- Draco Meteor over Dragon Pulse to deal better damages.

- Replace Focus Sash with Leftovers and Sludge Bomb with Substitute. You don't need a Double STAB thanks to Tinted Lens.

:v4: My reaction to Specs Kyurem-Black
Nice, I will replace them

Kyurem-B Specs>>>>>>All

Last edited:
Cool team, and it seems to take advantage of web very well.

However, Mental Herb Shuckle is better than Smeargle in my opinion. If they have a fast taunt, Smeargle must switch out and he will risk having his sash broken when he switches back in. I understand Dark Void > Spore, but if you're opponent has a faster lead and attacks you, you have a 20% chance to lose Smeargle for nothing. If you really want that web, I think Shuckle would be the safer, more consistent choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)