Nature: Quiet
OT: Henkyo
Ability: Snow Warning
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/00
EV's: UT
Moves: Mist
(Non-Redistributable)
(I can trade this. You can't)
(Credits for the parent go to cjlaborde2nd)

Announcement:
Dear Friends, I am letting you all know that I am retiring from RNG abusing on the 4th gen. I have personal reasons why and it has something to do with the discussion that I had with my mother, my responsibilites, and my life. I'm Sorry. :(

However, I can still breed pokemon on the 6th gen. :)​

Last edited:

Diabolico's Shiny Pidgey (Timid) (Non-Redis)
HP - Ground
Ability: Tangled Feet
IV's: 31/x/31/30/30/31
Moves: Heat Wave, Sand-Attack, Gust, and Roost
Really interested in this, but unfortunately you already have basically everything i have to offer....
Is there anything you do need like BP, Super training? anything i can do to get enough credit for one​

Diabolico's Shiny Pidgey (Timid) (Non-Redis)
HP - Ground
Ability: Tangled Feet
IV's: 31/x/31/30/30/31
Moves: Heat Wave, Sand-Attack, Gust, and Roost
Really interested in this, but unfortunately you already have basically everything i have to offer....
Is there anything you do need like BP, Super training? anything i can do to get enough credit for one​
Can you breed me a female Jolly weedle (with the ability - swarm) (caught in a sport ball) on Pokemon x/y?​

Can you breed me a female Jolly weedle (with the ability - swarm) (caught in a sport ball) on Pokemon x/y?​
yes i should be able to, do Ivs matter or do you just want the female in a sport ball - and to save confusion you mean a shield dust weedle which will become swarm when it goes to beedril?

Last edited:
yes i should be able to, do Ivs matter or do you just want the female in a sport ball - and to save confusion you mean a shield dust weedle which will become swarm when it goes to beedril?
Yes. And as for the iv's, I would like it have this iv set (31/31/31/xx/31/31) If you don't mind.

Not a problem, forgive me for my persistence here :P - would a shiny HP ice Thundurus suffice?
I already have one of those as well.

If I may give you a friendly suggestion, Maybe it will help if you have your own trade thread to show me and everyone all the pokemon that you have to trade. So that way it will be easy and save you the trouble so you won't have to keep posting on people's threads multiple times and using their threads as a chat room.

I already have one of those as well.

If I may give you a friendly suggestion, Maybe it will help if you have your own trade thread to show me and everyone all the pokemon that you have to trade. So that way it will be easy and save you the trouble so you won't have to keep posting on people's threads multiple times and using their threads as a chat room.
I have been meaning to do so, I unfortunately rarely have time to jump onto the PC to create a thread and since I use this on my mobile, it's difficult to create one >:|.

EDIT; Am I okay to PM you for this Raikou, as you say to avoid clogging up your thread?

Hey, couldn''t you just put No Redis? The "I can trade this you can't" thing is kinda insaulting...

Hey, couldn''t you just put No Redis? The "I can trade this you can't" thing is kinda insaulting...
Ummm..... How so? I mean how is it considered insulting?

I remember seeing other users on this community wrote the same quote in their threads for their own pokemon and I didn't see anyone on here find it insulting.

So why do you find it to be insulting to you?

35.) Diabolico's Shiny Raikou (Timid)
HP - Ice
IV's: 30/14/30/31/31/31

41.) Diabolico's Shiny Articuno (Modest)
HP - Ground
IV's: 30/31/31/30/30/31
~~~~~~~

CMT if you can still nickname them please.

35.) Diabolico's Shiny Raikou (Timid)
HP - Ice
IV's: 30/14/30/31/31/31

41.) Diabolico's Shiny Articuno (Modest)
HP - Ground
IV's: 30/31/31/30/30/31
~~~~~~~

CMT if you can still nickname them please.
Thank you for your time, but I really don't see anything on your thread that I want. Sorry. :(

~NEW UPDATES~

TO-DO List has been added to this thread.

ORAS Mega-Pokemon Sprites (From Serebii) (Just to use for starters)
The Pokemon Mega-Sprites are on the thread, but that doesn't mean that I have the mega-pokemon (on ORAS) yet since I just got my Omega Ruby Game Yesterday.

New Pokemon added to my Wanted/Wish List

~New Pokemon~

Diabolico's Onix (♂)
Nature: Careful
OT: n/a
Ability: Sturdy
IV's: 30/31/31/22/30/31
Moves: n/a
(Non-Redistributable)

Mega-Pokemon ORAS Sprites:
(Thanks to Tatertot)
Regular Sprites
Shiny Sprites​

Last edited:
~UPDATES~

Diabolico's Chansey (♀)
Nature: Calm
Ability: Serene Grace
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: Aromatherapy, Heal Bell, Counter, and Seismic Toss
(Non-Redistributable)
(I can trade this. You can't)​

~UPDATES~

Diabolico's Houndour (♂ and ♀)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (♀)
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (♂)
Moves: Nasty Plot and Destiny Bond
(Non-Redistributable)
(Credits of the parents go to Negator's Smeargle (to copy the attacks of TwilightBlade's Froslass (Destiny bond) and Nick20's Ninetales (Nasty Plot)) and mostthe3rd's Timid Ditto)

Diabolico's Houndour (♀)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: Nasty Plot and Destiny Bond
(Non-Redistributable)
(Credits of the parents go to Negator's Smeargle (to copy the attacks of TwilightBlade's Froslass (Destiny bond) and Nick20's Ninetales (Nasty Plot)) and mostthe3rd's Timid Ditto)​

~UPDATES~

Diabolico's Anorith (♀)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves: Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Cross Poison, and Aqua Jet
(Non-Redistributable)
(Credits of the parents go to Arhan's Spitback Net ball Female Anorith, The Forsworn's Calm Tentacruel, and mostthe3rd's Flawless Timid Ditto)

Thank you, Arhan. :D​

Last edited:
Hey, I can't VM/PM you, so I apologize for cluttering your thread. I'll delete this after you reply. I have an egg that matches your 3212 SV (this is Y, right?), if you wouldn't mind hatching it for me :)
Yes, It is Y.

And sure I'll be glad to help. But it will have to wait until tomorrow or thursday. If not, could we trade on the weekend instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)