coolest bad guy in a video game?

As for final fantasy villians they dont hold a candle to this person.
With that thing on his crotch he seems to be right up their alley, really.

i would have had a more interesting reply to this post if it were firebot instead of IR

Why nobody mentioned this machine, that could fire nuclear missiles around the world and it's reaaaaly big?

Metal Gear REX is pretty much awesome. Also, Metal Gear RAY sucks because
[SPOILER!]in MGS 2 we fought many of them as Raiden and we won, and since in MGS 1 we had to fight just one of the REX'es as Solid Snake, and we still had trouble doing it, it renders RAY just about as strong as a mantyke.[/SPOILER!]

Dio Brando from that one JJBA game.

>_>

Seriously, Lynx was one of the better ones IMO, and...hmm...that's about all I can think of.

I'm suprised no one mentioned anyone from Golden Sun 1 or 2.
There's alot of confusion going on in that story, and a bunch of people who think they're the good guys. Heck, I could name like 4 people off the top of my head who were practictally villians, but were on the good side. But I'd have to nominate this guy
,just because he plays everyone from the start, enemy, foe, omnipotent beings :toast:, you get the point. He's killed tons of people at once, and holds the fear of the last bossess of the first game. You only relieaze his trickery after you've gotten to the last boss in the second game, with the "god" of the game telling you shortly before you have the final battle. He ultimatly gets defeated because of his cockyness, and the fact that even thought he obtains ultimate power, he is still easily defeated by the being, The Wise One, because he does not have control of his powers. He is currently buried miles under the ground under the fallen Sol Sanctum. Thats what you get eh?:toast:

norulz

excellent
Why nobody mentioned this machine, that could fire nuclear missiles around the world and it's reaaaaly big?
because there's THIS machine

that could fire nuclear missiles around the world and it's reaaaaly big and can go underwater and can sustain more damage and has like 9281458 duplicates (european extreme mode only)

edit: oh and by the way raiden's stinger missiles are STRONGER than snake's stinger missiles that's why you can take it down with 2 hits (easy mode only)

edit2: haha mg rex sucks so bad even the ninja can take down its railgun until he's crushed to little pieces

Iron Maidens from RE4. Ugh. Bastards. ):

Wolf from the Star Fox series. He's just... awesome.

Gospel from Megaman Battle Network. He was so awesome, even though I found his battle kinda easy.

I have pictures of Wolf/Gospel but they aren't working.

I'm suprised no one mentioned anyone from Golden Sun 1 or 2.
There's alot of confusion going on in that story, and a bunch of people who think they're the good guys. Heck, I could name like 4 people off the top of my head who were practictally villians, but were on the good side. But I'd have to nominate this guy
,just because he plays everyone from the start, enemy, foe, omnipotent beings :toast:, you get the point. He's killed tons of people at once, and holds the fear of the last bossess of the first game. You only relieaze his trickery after you've gotten to the last boss in the second game, with the "god" of the game telling you shortly before you have the final battle. He ultimatly gets defeated because of his cockyness, and the fact that even thought he obtains ultimate power, he is still easily defeated by the being, The Wise One, because he does not have control of his powers. He is currently buried miles under the ground under the fallen Sol Sanctum. Thats what you get eh?:toast:
He was pure evil. Of course, mentioning Golden Sun requires pics of dragon bosses.

Fine. The internet failz and does not have pictures of these bosses.

Also, Ganon is pretty bad-ass. But he seems picked to be evil because of his Tri-Force. Also, the Metroid Prime/Dark Samus is pretty evil. Hey, let's go destory multiple worlds for fun.

High Warlord Kruul and Lord Kazzak for World of Warcraft. yeah theyre pretty small pictures, but still, having 40 people wiped against a super bad demon dude is pretty BA. Also i agree with Alex from the GS series, although Saturos was cool too. Speaking of which...

da gold sun said:
:weaksauce world of warcraft world bosses:
Phhhht, if we're going into World of Warcraft villains imo the Four Horseman(and Blammo in particular) win hands down... I don't think any encounter in wow shut down more wannabe guilds prior to Burning Crusade(except maybe the trash by the door in Naxx, haha), haha. Easily the most technically challenging encounter when I was raiding and they are even based on the mythological four horseman.

The first kill goes to me, anyone care to wager?
(http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:The_Four_Horsemen.JPG)

additionally rex is way cooler than ray !!

Maybe I'm still just pissed off that he killed Aeris, but you have to admit that Sephiroth is easily one of the most hated and one of the coolest villians ever made. He is kindof overated...

Vormav from Final Fantasy Tactics

Garland, FFIX

And for a non-ff villian the Red Pyramid is pretty cool.

Off-topic: Catamaran has an amazing avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)