Come one, come all to see my craptastic sketches!

Hey guys. :) I sketched a bunch of fake evolution for Pokemon and I thought I'd post them here. Let's begin!

Skarmory Evolution - Like we need one. :P

Messed up Dunsparce Evolution - I fucked up the wings.

Smeargle Evolution -

Name: Dapasso (Da Vinci + Picasso)
Pronounced: Duh - pah - so

Diamond: Considered the best painters in the world, Dapassos' arms have evolved to adjust to their love. The right arm is a painter's board while the left is a brush.

Pearl: The apron that Dapasso wear are marked with their best friend's footprint. It symbolizes respect among other painters.
-----------------------------------------------------
Spinda Evolution - My personal favorite - Inspired by Ripper Roo

Name: Insandabear
Type: Normal/Psychic
Means of Evolution: Level Up Spinda while it knows Teeter Dance.

Diamond Entry: The most deranged Pokemon known to man. A swirl of red constantly spirals in its eyes. It is said to that those who look at them long enough are driven mad.

Pearl Entry: Too large to move and too insane to think, Insandabear teleport themselves randomly throughout the world. On one occurance, an Insandabear wound up in a submarine that was deep in the sea.
Lickitung Pre-Evolution and Banette Evolution

Name: Lickigum
Type: Normal
Pre-evolution of Lickitung

Diamond Entry: It's entire body is coated in saliva. It is possible to become stuck in the saliva if one touches it.

Pearl Entry: While small, it can eat enormous amounts of food. However, the food must be very soft for its mouth is still tender from birth.
------------------------------------
Name: Merryonette
Type: Ghost
Means of Evolution: Attach a Razor Claw to Banette and use Banette in a Pokemon battle.

Diamond Entry: The original doll's body became worn out and too small for the spirit's desires. It fled the doll and made home in a jester puppet. They say that the spirit drags the wooden cross that was once attached to the puppet to show its strength.

Pearl Entry: It is said that the left side of the face is used to express emotions. The right side's smile and apparent glee never are changed. Due to this, Merryonette can appear happy and upset at the same time.
Farfetch'd Evolution

Name: Improbuk (Improbable + Duck) ~I can't think of a better name right now. xD
Type: Flying/Fighting

Diamond Entry: Once weak and fragile, nobody suspected it to become a powerful warrior and leader. It commands armies of field Pokemon to battle using its stalks much like a teacher would use a pointer to point at things on a board.

Pearl Entry: A tactical expert, Improbuk was once weak and fragile. It's only piece of property was a stalk. When it realized its full potential it obtained a second stalk. It uses these stalks to attack and beat foes senseless.
Ok, there's my sketches. Tell me what you think. :)

I had an idea for a Fighting/Flying Farfetch'd evolution. I named it "Outrageous!" Lol.

All of them are really good.

the lickitung pre-evo reminds me of that thing from that he-man cartoon (i think it was he-man. whatever show it was that had that big white bouncy thing with eyes)

this stuff isnt bad though. the skarmory evo looks interesting.

Thanks guys. I'll draw some more when I can. With a broken right arm, I'm pretty much not able to do anything...productive or fun. =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)