''COKE VS PEPSI''

Mathy

F░U░R░R░E░T░ I░N░ B░I░O░
is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
:quagchamppogsire: Oh my god, what the hell? what's going on? What, oh my god. Coke, are you serious right now? COKE GAMING WHAT! You are invited to the Twitch Partner Program! HI, I Just got partnered. We got partnered boys. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What! Coke Gaming, what Is this? 10,000 bits? Coke Gaming, thank you so much for the 10,000 bits! Thanks. Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you Coke. :bellipog:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I cba to find the sources on this but iirc the scientific consensus from blind taste tests that has shown itself to be repeatable is that people typically prefer pepsi in a single sip but prefer coca-cola over a full glass.

i hate regional-isms of sodas, personally i love faygo (yes juggalo but honest just enjoy lol) and mr. pibb

living in long island good luck finding. dollar store got (super limited editions of) faygo but i use to always get mr. pibb when i was in college in new england lmao.

when it comes to coke vs pepsi i never honestly had a fav, it was a mood thing cus my mom was the same and i grew up under that lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)