Ability: Infiltrator
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- U-turn

Dragapult was what I decided to make a team out as Dragon and Ghost resists are very rare in this current Metagame, allowing Dragapult to spam its STABs with little to no repercussions at all. Also I like Dragapult. The set I've used here is very standard, dual STABs with Flamethrower and U-Turn. Tera Ghost for extra damage and potential cleaning potential late game.

Zamazenta @ Choice Band
Ability: Dauntless Shield
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Wild Charge
- Psychic Fangs
- Ice Fang

Choice Band Zamazenta was added here for it's extremely powerful Close Combat that completely melts through the Steel and Dark types that can resist Dragapult's STABs. The Fairy types I don't need to hit super-effectively so much as the most common ones, (Enamorus and Iron-Valiant), are extremel frail and do not want to switch into Dragapult or Zamazenta. Just in case though, I added Wild Charge and Psychic Fangs to hit Enamorus and Iron Valiant respectively. Ice Fang was put on to hit Landorus-Therian and Tera Fighting is to augment Close Combat's already insane damage output.

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Corviknight is this team's hazard control and main physical sponge. Brave Bird so that Corviknight isn't too passive and U-Turn for slow pivoting to bring in my breakers. Defog to remove hazards or terrain for the occasional PsySpam Team and Roost for the recovery.

Slowking-Galar @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Bomb
- Future Sight
- Slack Off
- Chilly Reception

Slowking-Galar is my team's primary special wall and my team's main counter for the Rain and Sun archetype. Sludge Bomb is for STAB and Future Sight is to help Zamazenta and Dragapult break teams. Slack Off is for healing, which Slowking sometimes needs when Regenerator isn't enough, and Chilly Reception is for pivoting.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 244 SpD / 12 Spe
Serious Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Protect
- Thunder Wave

Rotom-Wash was placed here to check the Special Attackers that can beat Slowking such as Dragapult and the Physical Attackers that could beat Corviknight like Cinderace. It can also function as a way to cripple opposing sweepers with Thunder Wave. As the cherry on top, Volt Switch complements Dragapult and Corviknight's U-Turn fairly well. Even better, Hydro Pump makes sure that no Ground types decide to switch into it's Volt-Switch.

Kingambit @ Leftovers
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Kowtow Cleave
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Kingambit was placed on this team because of its nice offensive presence, sweeping potential, priority in Sucker Punch, and it's valuable resistances to Ghost, Rock, and Dark. Kowtow Kleave and Iron Head is for STAB and Sucker Punch is for a Priority attack that can circumvent Kingambit's low speed tier. Swords Dance is so Kingambit can sweep and Tera Flying is so it can set up on Great Tusk.

Alright.

:rotom-wash: to :great tusk:
Your team dies to ghost type hazard stacks. Therefore, I would suggest great tusk. Tusk can compress roles with rocks and rapid spin. It is also a great abuser of future sight too.

Zamazenta: Ice fang to Stone edge.
Stone edge hits so much more mons like :skeledirge: and has a higher base power so it is better imo.

I would also swap slack off for thunderwave on slowking. You have regenerator and a good pivot option in chilly reception while thunderwave can help in the long run and set up your wincons for just that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)