Chatot is underestimated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chatot is my second favourite pokemon (seedot ftw) and has some potential and can sweep surprisingly well. post movesets if you like the birdie.

Chatot@Focus Sash
Timid +Spe -Atk
252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe/6HP
Nasty Plot
Chatter
Hyper Voice
Heat Wave

Come in after something died and use Nasty Plot and try to sweep.

Chatot is my second favourite pokemon (seedot ftw) and has some potential and can sweep surprisingly well. post movesets if you like the birdie.

Chatot@Focus Sash
Timid +Spe -Atk
252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe/6HP
Nasty Plot
Chatter
Hyper Voice
Heat Wave

Come in after something died and use Nasty Plot and try to sweep.
Focus sash is useless as SR will be up 90% of the time and there are much better NP sweepers in UU

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why don't you use Encore instead of Chatter?? You could lock something into a set-up move or Earthquake and Nasty Plot up. Also, the mods are going to be after your neck, you're not supposed to be posting about individual Pokemon unless they've approved it.

Why don't you use Encore instead of Chatter?? You could lock something into a set-up move or Earthquake and Nasty Plot up. Also, the mods are going to be after your neck, you're not supposed to be posting about individual Pokemon unless they've approved it.

Sorry, but i'm new and all so i dont no what to post where and things.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Stark Rules said:
All thread starters are required to provide a good basis for discussion in their opening post
Also please follow the link Diesel provided for posting future sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)